Learning From The Impact Section (goodbye).

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
From the front - in black and white because I got sunburnt today and its embarrassing.

upload_2017-3-18_21-31-52.png

Is anyone gonna still call me a fullhead?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you on finasteride? In reality that's the only way to effectively maintain all your hair for years to come.
Yeah, I know, but I didn't respond well to it and was paranoid over sides.

I've been maintaining with a little hair loss for a year on just nizoral and dermarolling.

Hopefully I can keep most of it for another decade. My dads only a nw4 and he's been that way for 15 years so I'm hoping my hair loss never goes beyond what his has done.

I wont bother with a hair transplant if i'm just a nw4 at in my 40s and 50s.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the front - in black and white because I got sunburnt today and its embarrassing.

View attachment 50620

Is anyone gonna still call me a fullhead?
You're not a fullhead, but not far from it.

If I remember correctly you're in your early 30s, NW3 with slight island forming. Great natural thick hair on crown and sides, you can easily get a dense packed hair transplant and return to fullhead status, if you choose to.
It doesn't look bad for your age at all, you got a good haircut for it, and a low natural hairline.

You're gonna slay young vietnamese puss, no doubt. Best of luck.
55a01d553d6c7918779f3f4bb3d8f764.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
He'll be back, bragging about it and defending gymcelling. He joined zircon and the others who are good-looking and fullhead enough to live in god-mode.
Stop being so bitter. You should be happy for the "new Fred."

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not a fullhead, but not far from it.

If I remember correctly you're in your early 30s, NW3 with slight island forming. Great natural thick hair on crown and sides, you can easily get a dense packed hair transplant and return to fullhead status, if you choose to.
It doesn't look bad for your age at all, you got a good haircut for it, and a low natural hairline.

You're gonna slay young vietnamese puss, no doubt. Best of luck.
55a01d553d6c7918779f3f4bb3d8f764.jpg
Thanks!

Like I said, if I maintain I wont get a hair transplant, but I am saving in case it gets worse. If the forelock ever becomes an island then that's when I will get a hair transplant.

Side note: I'm wary of dating a lot of Vietnamese women because I don't want to be wanted for my western status. So I only date educated women who are also local so that way they aren't dating me because of my relative status.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i smell a future half asian son who also luckily gets the balding genes. scrawny asian twink body genes + balding from white genes = f*** YEA :D *scarcasm*

pray for a girl, half asian girls are super f*****g cute. and often have the good personality that comes with people living and dating multiculturally (and not in a trashy f*** black guys in front of dad way)

now that i got my bitterness about my race and hair loss out of the way, i definitely see now from that latest picture that you aren't a full head. sorry for dismissing it. looks like a strong norwood 3 at the least and possibly nearing 4. its been like that for years though correct?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Side note: I'm wary of dating a lot of Vietnamese women because I don't want to be wanted for my western status. So I only date educated women who are also local so that way they aren't dating me because of my relative status.

who gives a f***

enjoy that pussy you fullheaded f****r!!

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's travelling in the USA.
shiet i need to show him my old stomping grounds. show him how life goes down in the south.
who gives a f*** why theyre after you

enjoy that pussy you fullheaded f****r!!
BUT BE CAREFUL OF HAVING SONS. ABORT IF THERES A PENIS. THIS LIFE OF BEING TWINK + BALD f*****g SUCKS. FOR FUCKS SAKE DONT HAVE A SON. REPEAT: DO NOT HAVE A SON.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
shiet i need to show him my old stomping grounds. show him how life goes down in the south.

BUT BE CAREFUL OF HAVING SONS. ABORT IF THERES A PENIS. THIS LIFE OF BEING TWINK + BALD f*****g SUCKS. FOR FUCKS SAKE DONT HAVE A SON. REPEAT: DO NOT HAVE A SON.

lol desribe yourself man. height, looks, age, norwood status?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol desribe yourself man. height, looks, age, norwood status?
5'6 and turned norwood 6 when i was like 21. i'm half asian but luckily look more arab than anything and can pass as white most of the time. still got the asian twink body though. but hair loss from the white side. its like wtf kind of genetic lottery is this? lol.

i mean its funny i kinda changed races when i lost hair lol. i look more arab and white now haha.

shookwun

Reaction score
meh that V goes halfway back his head. and im no low norwood commiserator lol
His hairline almost touched his eye brows :D

I remember having a five head hairline stacked with bald temples that went back another 2 inches, and sides parallel to my ear

f*****g disgusting looking

Took me 300x2 grafts each side to fully restore my temple points, and reinforce my thinned out concave sides.

Some people have the world, and get to bear the fruits of there privileged. others have to take copious amounts of drugs, and finances thousands of dollars to restore themself to a normal state

Johnson is a fellow sufferer, but he has managed to thin out gracefully. Unfortunately for us subhuman pre mature baldies we get absolutely rekt.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
5'6 and turned norwood 6 when i was like 21. i'm half asian but luckily look more arab than anything and can pass as white most of the time. still got the asian twink body though. but hair loss from the white side. its like wtf kind of genetic lottery is this? lol.

i mean its funny i kinda changed races when i lost hair lol. i look more arab and white now haha.

sh*t man tough break. thats very aggressive hair loss for 21. f*** me. i feel for u man. wont be too long for i hit nw6.

least u got a sense of humor about it.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t man tough break. thats very aggressive hair loss for 21. f*** me. i feel for u man. wont be too long for i hit nw6.

least u got a sense of humor about it.
i feel worse about being a twink than being bald sometimes lol. i honestly think bald beast would win against an actual twink. like not a zac efron or joseph gordon levit twink with masculinity or 1% aesthetics. but like an eliot rodger one

i never see them with girlfriends around here but this is the south i live in. the girls go for the scary ghetto underclass guys and manly hunting rednecks.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i feel worse about being a twink than being bald sometimes lol. i honestly think bald beast would win against an actual twink. like not a zac efron or joseph gordon levit twink with masculinity or 1% aesthetics. but like an eliot rodger one

i never see them with girlfriends around here but this is the south i live in. the girls go for the scary ghetto underclass guys and manly hunting rednecks.

can you not just bulk up abit then? and grow a beard. become a badass. i no all that stuff is cliched and sh*t, but you just cant win being a bald twink. that really is a death sentence.

did u not like being a twink before hairloss?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
can you not just bulk up abit then? and grow a beard. become a badass. i no all that stuff is cliched and sh*t, but you just cant win being a bald twink. that really is a death sentence.

did u not like being a twink before hairloss?
i mean i didnt enjoy it before but i was at least satisfied. also just good for a basic level of social acceptability,, you know theres a lot of twinks. just not a lot of bald twinks.

yea idk if its worth it to bulk up on my frame though haha. a lot of energy for no return.