Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It actually went very well. She's a sweetheart and she was very into me, always grabbing at me and trying to hold my hand when we left the place we were at for drinks. I walked her to her car and we had a nice little 10 min make out but that's it. She's just too immature for me (not a cope)

She also travels ALOT and meets a lot of people in her work, would only be a matter of time before chad walks in and im in the dust.

It's all good tho.

Nice. Will you be seeing her again?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
he has severe bdd I saw his pic

Is anyone here actually as ugly as they say? So hard to believe people who haven't posted pics. BDD is so widespread in guys.

Above average doesn't cut it you gotta be

59b5f198f6938cf8d2ab8246d622c2c0.jpg

by womens standards.

To get cute 7's maybe. You definitely are not incel though, that's laughable for an above average, tall guy.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone here actually as ugly as they say? So hard to believe people who haven't posted pics. BDD is so widespread in guys.

To get cute 7's maybe. You definitely are not incel though, that's laughable for an above average, tall guy.
I never said I was ugly if you see my older posts I said I was average looking 6/10 guy but that apparently doesn't cut it and I have become very bitter about the thought process of women.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice. Will you be seeing her again?

Hard to say, I won't be disappointed if not. I didn't feel the need to smash her, that raw sexual feeling like "I need to f*** this girl right now" was not there for me. She's 8 years younger and it just didn't feel right honestly.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

I believe dante is as ugly as he says

since he reportedly sent his photo to another user and he rated him 3/10

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard to say, I won't be disappointed if not. I didn't feel the need to smash her, that raw sexual feeling like "I need to f*** this girl right now" was not there for me. She's 8 years younger and it just didn't feel right honestly.

Damn BH you can be such a decent guy, you need to fight past this and tap into those basic animal instincts.

The 72 year old you will hate you for it otherwise.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said I was ugly if you see my older posts I said I was average looking 6/10 guy but that apparently doesn't cut it and I have become very bitter about the thought process of women.

Doesn't cut what? You are one of these guys that chokes on the redpill. Swallow it down and get on with your life.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
bh is a truly decent guy

Very decent guy! Glad to see him back here with us miserable c**** :p

Well that's what I've done all my life it's just now that I'm having a breakdown induced by hair loss.

Yeah hairloss is rough, especially the thought that "this is the best I'll ever look".

Well at one stage you said you looked similar to this 8/10 guy you posted. So either you have BDD also or that was an exaggeration.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah hairloss is rough, especially the thought that "this is the best I'll ever look".

Well at one stage you said you looked similar to this 8/10 guy you posted. So either you have BDD also or that was an exaggeration.

i have no idea at all what cope looks like

every one else i have an idea but not cope

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

see many people around who look close to lachowski and they still 5/10

millimeters of bone growth that's matters

perfection