Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me put it this way

if i was a gay guy or a teenager he would be a solid 8.5.

but i like men more 'manly' then pretty.

I wish I was a gay guy, life would be so much easier. I could use my dick as my profile pic on grindr and have guys queuing up.

When I was younger I thought it must be harsh to be gay. Now I think the opposite lol.

I think my Dad wouldn't be happy though. Still he's not happy that I never plan to have kids. Probably have to squirt 3+ babies into a girl that I'm married to before he's happy.

(These kind of posts are why I never want this account linked to me :p)

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I was a gay guy, life would be so much easier. I could use my dick as my profile pic on grindr and have guys queuing up.

When I was younger I thought it must be harsh to be gay. Now I think the opposite lol.

I think my Dad wouldn't be happy though. Still he's not happy that I never plan to have kids. Probably have to squirt 3+ babies into a girl that I'm married to before he's happy.

(These kind of posts are why I never want this account linked to me :p)

A staggeringly high percentage of gay men have HIV. In industrialized countries, you are hundreds of times more likely to catch HIV if you happen to be a gay man. I am glad I am a heterosexual. I don't have to worry about that.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanna see more pictures of the girl in the OP, it's kinda hard to tell from the odd angle and super bright "rabbit in headlights" flash but she could potentially be 8 or so.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
the pic in OP

just out of interest what kind of guys would you say are more your type? if you could name celebrities to compare

with my hair deciding it wants to f*****g leave me, im kinda forced to abandon that 'pretty boy' look i used to have and try and go for the 'masculine' look.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
just out of interest what kind of guys would you say are more your type? if you could name celebrities to compare

with my hair deciding it wants to f*****g leave me, im kinda forced to abandon that 'pretty boy' look i used to have and try and go for the 'masculine' look.

Don't underestimate the power of pretty boy look, if you value dating women in their twenties. Latch on to it while you can. Pretty boy face and masculine body is a deadly combination.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't underestimate the power of pretty boy look, if you value dating women in their twenties. Latch on to it while you can. Pretty boy face and masculine body is a deadly combination.

lol i dont man. i used to be that guy

but im rapidly approaching nw5.

i need to adapt. im looking for reassurance lol. @hairblues where are u?? :D:D

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Figure these guys were at peak around age 28 to 35

Viggo Mortison
Ed Harris
Harrison Ford
Joe Manganello
Woody Harrelson
Gerard Butler
Tom Hardy
Matt Dillon (he had a manly look even at 15)
Gregory Peck (old school)
Steve mcqueen
Liam Neeson
Clive Owen
Kurt Russel
Sean Connery
Christian Bale
Gabriel Burns
John Ham

All were very handsome but not 'boyish' or delicate looking...Although some delicate boyish looking age well and look manlier when older--but some dont.

Johnny Depp is absolutely beautiful but I dont feel an attraction to him same with Brad Pitt. I probably did when i was younger in a movie here or there but if so they left no real impression.
I LOVED in 90s Ewan McGregor.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Viggo Mortison
Ed Harris
Harrison Ford
Joe Manganello
Woody Harrelson
Gerard Butler
Tom Hardy
Steve mcqueen
Liam Neeson
Clive Owen
Kurt Russel
Sean Connery
Christian Bale
Gabriel Burns
John Ham

All were very handsome but not 'boyish' or delicate looking...Although some delicate boyish looking age well and look manlier when older--but some dont.

Johnny Depp is absolutely beautiful but I dont feel an attraction to him same with Brad Pitt. I probably did when i was younger in a movie here or there but if so they left no real impression.

Interesting list, but it is all in hindsight from the age you are now (which I don't know, but I'm going to guess at least 30 by what I'm about to say).

These guys were probably all "peak" to other 20 year old girls when these guys were young. Then again, young women do still like the older type, thank f***.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

Viggo Mortison
Ed Harris
Harrison Ford
Joe Manganello
Woody Harrelson
Gerard Butler
Tom Hardy
Steve mcqueen
Liam Neeson
Clive Owen
Kurt Russel
Sean Connery
Christian Bale
Gabriel Burns
John Ham

ok i see what you mean

problem for me is none of these fuckers are bald :D:D

apart from harris and harrelson.

just good looking 'men'

i was hoping to see a lot more baldies on your list :(

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok i see what you mean

just good looking 'men'

I like Jude Law

I like Mark Strong.

I like Toby Stephans

I like Cory Stoll

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok i see what you mean

just good looking 'men'

Yeah @hairblues , where are the stathams, diesels, and rocks? :D:D:D

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah older type WITH HAIR

sh*t!!!

HI how long you been on finasteride for? what Norwood are u?

A year and a half, NW2, maybe more, the hairline is OK so I don't evaluate it so much. The diffuse thinning (which I literally just evaluated right now) is sh*t, from some angles in certain lighting you can see my scalp right up to the crown. So the view from above is an abomination.

You?