Men's Fashion Thread, If You Think It Matters

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pink shirts are fine if tanned, even pink t shirts in the summer. Pink sweaters NEVER

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
gymcel rage above

his forearms are fine

They're not his best feature. His forearms are average or below average.

They're "fine" because he has enough other good features to compensate.

Very few people are perfect in every department. Being perfect in a few, and average in the rest, is probably enough to live a great life.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pink shirts are fine if tanned, even pink t shirts in the summer. Pink sweaters NEVER

Times are changing.

Pink also works great on darker skin.
big-tall-pink-pima-cotton-vneck-sweater-product-1-14657424-971854226.jpeg

ce538e2828cd049b52f75d9a68b09ba5.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
They look sh*t David

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
They're not his best feature. His forearms are average or below average.

They're "fine" because he has enough other good features to compensate.

Very few people are perfect in every department. Being perfect in a few, and average in the rest, is probably enough to live a great life.

there is nothing like "average or below average" forearms. That's weird statement.

That are aesthetic or no. This guy has aesthetic frame and with big forearms he'd look funny.

Now he look like 7.75/10.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, sweaters are going extinct due to global warming.

This is more relevant:
Pink-Dress-Shirts-for-Men-An-Upscale-Choice-2.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
there is nothing like "average or below average" forearms. That's weird statement.

That are aesthetic or no. This guy has aesthetic frame and with big forearms he'd look funny.

Now he look like 7.75/10.

he has the (pretty)face of a man and the body of an (auschwitz) child, looks malnourished and unaesthetic. I will accept long sleeves only from these subhuman bone genetics

EvilLocks

Reaction score

This. I've never seen a female that was perfect in every department, and I've seen a few guys. The people who are perfect in most departments are usually models or in the entertaiment industry at least. Being perfect in all departments is not required to be attractive.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll definitely be working out my forearms when I hit the gym again.

As a woman pointed out to me a while back, women don't get to inspect men's muscles and body hair much in the real world due to men's clothing, which covers up everything much unlike women's clothing.

The exception is forearms, she suggested rolling up sleeves, and to wear form fitting pants that emphasize the ***. A woman can't enjoy a man's *** if he's wearing baggy pants, which most men are.

Note Bene: She doesn't like huge men. She likes fit men, athletic men, but not huge men.