Men's Fashion Thread, If You Think It Matters

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This. I've never seen a female that was perfect in every department, and I've seen a few guys. The people who are perfect in most departments are usually models or in the entertaiment industry at least. Being perfect in all departments is not required to be attractive.

Yup, it's something that I think I learned from @Wolf Pack .

What's needed, other than basics, is a few redeeeming features.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
francisco2.jpg

STiJbIC.png
– I'd rather be a baldcel than a f** like that guy

STiJbIC.png
– his forearms are good for a 14 year old girl

STiJbIC.png
– Looks malnourished and unaesthetic

STiJbIC.png
– Guy needs to hide his subhuman forearms

STiJbIC.png
– His forearms are average or below average.

STiJbIC.png
– I will accept long sleeves only from these subhuman bone genetics.

Golden from HairLossTalk.com 2017.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
triggered

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
These were the examples she gave me of toned, hair forearms emphasized by rolled up sleeves. Notice they don't require three years in the gym + steroids.

129012928_6abfa44892.jpg

men-roll-up-sleeves-style.jpg

rootscanada2012-richardarmitage04-smilingsittingjun1513ranet.jpg

Different women will have a different preference range, the point is though that it's one of the few bodyparts you can peacock as a man.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
francisco2.jpg

– I'd rather be a baldcel than a f** like that guy

– his forearms are good for a 14 year old girl

– Looks malnourished and unaesthetic

– Guy needs to hide his subhuman forearms

– His forearms are average or below average.

– I will accept long sleeves only from these subhuman bone genetics.

Golden from HairLossTalk.com 2017.
At first I thought you were red pilled but now I get it you're just a f**. Im considering to go off finasteride and bald just to piss you off.

maxresdefault.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
These were the examples she gave me of toned, hair forearms emphasized by rolled up sleeves. Notice they don't require three years in the gym + steroids.

129012928_6abfa44892.jpg

men-roll-up-sleeves-style.jpg

rootscanada2012-richardarmitage04-smilingsittingjun1513ranet.jpg

Different women will have a different preference range, the point is though that it's one of the few bodyparts you can peacock as a man.

1 and 3 pics forearms are aesthetic

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
At first I thought you were red pilled but now I get it you're just a f**. Im considering to go off finasteride and bald just to piss you off.

I suspected he was gay for a while as well but I no longer think so.

These conversations have helped me accept the variation in preferences among people.

@CopeForLife has specific tastes and he prefers the twink look. The ideal women to him include the one in his avatar and instagram models like the petite Sarah Snyder. He is repelled by ultra-masculine steroid culture promoted by wrestling companies, etc.

Nothing bad about him, that's just his preference range, whatever.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

maxresdefault.jpg

p19fg4snn6ac88nv1lp3csl1hpa4.jpg

Good ma boi, unleash the BALD BEAST!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suspected he was gay for a while as well but I no longer think so.

These conversations have helped me accept the variation in preferences among people.

@CopeForLife has specific tastes and he prefers the twink look. The ideal women to him include the one in his avatar and instagram models like the petite Sarah Snyder. He is repelled by ultra-masculine steroid culture promoted by wrestling companies, etc.

Nothing bad about him, that's just his preference range, whatever.
why did you think he was gay?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
why did you think he was gay?

I honestly had never met or known any straight man who preferred the twink look in men. Here in North America that's mostly strongly associated with gay men, for example Bryan Singer's rumoured dalliances such as Taylor Lautner.

The preference for women with small boobs, bony bodies, etc is also associated with gay men, for example in the fashion industry, a lot of gay men work in that industry and that's why you see women there who are kind of masculine.

These are trends though and they're not absolute.

Look at this famous graphic:
screen-shot-2014-04-16-at-3-58-25-pm.png

Note that neither of these women are "real" as they are photoshop composites, but it's made to illustrate the different perceptions of men and women.

The same holds for perceptions of the ideal man:
screen-shot-2014-04-16-at-3-58-38-pm.png

Leaving aside that these are fake bodies, I'd rather look like the man on the right and f*** the woman on the left. I thought that was normal, and it is, but there are variations which I underestimated.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whaaaat????
Being small-breathed and slim does noy mean masculine... does it?
I find girls ballet dancers body feminin...

They're all slim, I meant slim in a bony sense. Catwalk models can be very bony, they don't have a lot of athleticism in their thighs for example.

Summer Glau had a ballerina's body and for a brief moment she was a sex symbol.

The pic I posted above explains this.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly had never met or known any straight man who preferred the twink look in men. Here in North America that's mostly strongly associated with gay men, for example Bryan Singer's rumoured dalliances such as Taylor Lautner.

The preference for women with small boobs, bony bodies, etc is also associated with gay men, for example in the fashion industry, a lot of gay men work in that industry and that's why you see women there who are kind of masculine.

These are trends though and they're not absolute.

Look at this famous graphic:
screen-shot-2014-04-16-at-3-58-25-pm.png

Note that neither of these women are "real" as they are photoshop composites, but it's made to illustrate the different perceptions of men and women.

The same holds for perceptions of the ideal man:
screen-shot-2014-04-16-at-3-58-38-pm.png

Leaving aside that these are fake bodies, I'd rather look like the man on the right and f*** the woman on the left. I thought that was normal, and it is, but there are variations which I underestimated.

no offense but it seems generally unintelligent and low class men prefer "thick" women. usually its somewhere in the middle men prefer. idk about preferences for men though, as i dont discuss that with my friends haha.

i always saw skinny cute women as the feminine ones. small = feminine. big tit big *** dumb slutty bimbo look often have huge bodies which i associated with masculinity :/ they also often are ghetto and idiotic and have shitty personalities. you can tell i hate that type of girl lol.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
no offense but it seems generally unintelligent and low class men prefer "thick" women. usually its somewhere in the middle men prefer. idk about preferences for men though, as i dont discuss that with my friends haha.

i always saw skinny cute women as the feminine ones. small = feminine. big tit big *** dumb slutty bimbo look often have huge bodies which i associated with masculinity :/ they also often are ghetto and idiotic and have shitty personalities. you can tell i hate that type of girl lol.

this

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Nothing to do with class, look at the picture in detail. For example big tit doesn't mean G-cups (lol) or whatever.

You're making a lot of stereotypes that don't hold, but then again so was I. Look at the pictures above, the differences are somewhat subtle (mostly) so it's best not to exaggerate.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
We're off-topic, but this makes for a good contrast.

This is "thick":
okqxkx.jpg

Margot Robbie has athletic legs:
article-0-1A87BF5300000578-780_634x383.jpg

This swimsuit model does not:
article-2322174-19801850000005DC-250_634x479.jpg

Robbie looks best.
"Thick" looks unnatural.