Men's Fashion Thread, If You Think It Matters

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no offense but it seems generally unintelligent and low class men prefer "thick" women. usually its somewhere in the middle men prefer. idk about preferences for men though, as i dont discuss that with my friends haha.

i always saw skinny cute women as the feminine ones. small = feminine. big tit big *** dumb slutty bimbo look often have huge bodies which i associated with masculinity :/ they also often are ghetto and idiotic and have shitty personalities. you can tell i hate that type of girl lol.
It seems to me that low t men prefer the girls with little to no tits and *** (low e) and high t men prefer the curvy ones (high e).
Nothing to do with class or intelligence.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems to me that low t men prefer the girls with little to no tits and *** (low e) and high t men prefer the curvy ones (high e).
Nothing to do with class or intelligence.

if high e = every day in mcdonalds ok

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if high e = every day in mcdonalds ok
Lol.
This is the every day in mc donalds low e average woman.
498636274_878954116.jpg
This is high e
cfaa0879bc8bec726137cc37a93bad1c.jpg

Genuinely curious what's your t levels, the guys who prefer the skinny no curves girls. I like skinny girls too, but I also like the thick ones.
How often do you guys fap?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol.
This is the every day in mc donalds low e average woman.
498636274_878954116.jpg
This is high e
cfaa0879bc8bec726137cc37a93bad1c.jpg

Genuinely curious what's your t levels, the guys who prefer the skinny no curves girls. I like skinny girls too, but I also like the thick ones.
How often do you guys fap?

that you posted is high e who let herself go, what a waste of genetic

this is high e who takes care of herself

11f0d455e8ad9a65770605e3166fa4b4.jpg

740full-sarah-snyder.jpg

tumblr_o4c5x6XWGR1rsw5zvo1_500.jpg

Boobs are small for a "thick lovers" (ideal for me tho) but you got the point.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that you posted is high e who let herself go, what a waste of genetic

this is high e who takes care of herself

11f0d455e8ad9a65770605e3166fa4b4.jpg

740full-sarah-snyder.jpg

tumblr_o4c5x6XWGR1rsw5zvo1_500.jpg

Boobs are small for a "thick lovers" (ideal for me tho) but you got the point.
Funny that you guys say that you prefer skinny classy intelligent girls, and thick girls with big tits look like slutty bimbos. Then you post pics of a girl with semi big tits and *** on a small frame, who dresses like an absolute sl*t mid day in a busy street, and posts pics of herself angle maxing her *** to the camera.
She's hot af, I just find it ironic.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
These were the examples she gave me of toned, hair forearms emphasized by rolled up sleeves. Notice they don't require three years in the gym + steroids.

129012928_6abfa44892.jpg

men-roll-up-sleeves-style.jpg

rootscanada2012-richardarmitage04-smilingsittingjun1513ranet.jpg

Different women will have a different preference range, the point is though that it's one of the few bodyparts you can peacock as a man.

As a forearm spotter, these guys are blessed with low bodyfat muscular forearms. Look at the veins on the second guy. Certain ethnic groups have that. At the place where I work, maybe 5% of men have these kinds of forearms. The rest have soft forearms, some more soft that others.

Even with my gym training, I don't have forearms like that second guy. And I train forearms. FML.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Douchebag shoes.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing to do with class, look at the picture in detail. For example big tit doesn't mean G-cups (lol) or whatever.

You're making a lot of stereotypes that don't hold, but then again so was I. Look at the pictures above, the differences are somewhat subtle (mostly) so it's best not to exaggerate.
lol red pill is looks are a good heuristic for how people are. all the smartest girls were always cutesy innocent looking white or asian women . . . . the "classy" look.

that first girls arms are more ripped than a lot of guys i see. just look at those damn biceps Jeez lol.

most f*****g depressing and suicide worthy red pill - high quality women like i just described hate the buffed out roided bald retard meathead look. usually go for twinks that look like the flash.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a forearm spotter, these guys are blessed with low bodyfat muscular forearms. Look at the veins on the second guy. Certain ethnic groups have that. At the place where I work, maybe 5% of men have these kinds of forearms. The rest have soft forearms, some more soft that others.

Even with my gym training, I don't have forearms like that second guy. And I train forearms. FML.

DAD9Jp4.png
there is nothing like "average or below average" forearms

dvJE6je.png

cBJxP6Z.png

5Ii9JpT.gif

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol red pill is looks are a good heuristic for how people are. all the smartest girls were always cutesy innocent looking white or asian women . . . . the "classy" look.

that first girls arms are more ripped than a lot of guys i see. just look at those damn biceps Jeez lol.

most f*****g depressing and suicide worthy red pill - high quality women like i just described hate the buffed out roided bald retard meathead look. usually go for twinks that look like the flash.

Flash and green arrow are a good comparison.