MrBastard's Story. RU/minoxidil/Copper peptide. Diffuse + temple

Michael84

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: MrBastard's Story- (22) No finasteride approach! Temple loss/diffuse

It looks like things are getting better for you...

wi11iam

Reaction score

Well done dude, it looks like you are maintaining your hair well. And good job staying off finasteride, I was on for 3 months until recently as my dick went limp like a dead walrus :S

I'd say your hair has improved considerably, and just think what your hair would be like if you hadn't started your regimen! Keep it up!

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score

[attachment=0:2zyo15jr]FRONT 2011.02.05.JPG[/attachment:2zyo15jr]

Picture from today viewed from front! Shows how good the temples have recovered :) It is about 2cm long now i guess so it can partly hide the temples somehow. Dont plan on getting it longer than this atm. I got topical spironolactone on my whole top and front on the picture also.

Really want to start RU but getting the vehicle is so damn hard! :dunno:

Attachments

• FRONT 2011.02.05.JPG
    FRONT 2011.02.05.JPG
    252.5 KB · Views: 340

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

MrBastard said:
[attachment=0:16n8wb7i]FRONT 2011.02.05.JPG[/attachment:16n8wb7i]

Picture from today viewed from front! Shows how good the temples have recovered :) It is about 2cm long now i guess so it can partly hide the temples somehow. Dont plan on getting it longer than this atm. I got topical spironolactone on my whole top and front on the picture also.

Really want to start RU but getting the vehicle is so damn hard! :dunno:

nice! what type of minoxidil do u use?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score

dr lee's. Timeline of how much and how often is in first post. I contribute some of the hair thickening last month to micro nitrate too

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

MrBastard said:
dr lee's. Timeline of how much and how often is in first post. I contribute some of the hair thickening last month to micro nitrate too

V GOOD! how do you apply the minoxidil? do you rub it in?

Nene

Reaction score

Good results MrBastard. You attribute your success to mostly minoxidil and micronizole nitrate?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Sometimes i rub the minoxidil in, sometimes i just pat it on the scalp so all is covered.

I think minoxidil is the source of most of my success :) But i dont think it whould have bin so good without spironolactone.
Micronizole nitrate is newly started and at a low dosage compared to most people here, but i have seen some hairs get darker on my hairline since started. Hard to tell if it is the minoxidil or MN who do that

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Small update...

RU58841 will arrive tomorrow if the mail's estimate is right and it passes the customs. Will start with 25mg daily in lee's minoxidil until my custom vehicle ordered in pharamacy arrive. It better work good as i ordered 15g of it without knowing if it work for me or give me sides at all. Im all in on RU in other words as i plan on lowering my minoxidil to 2.5% once daily :woot:

Since my minoxidil routine change eyes have improved drastic in skin elasticy. Before my skin whould lay as a fat pig on my eye lid even when facing my face like im looking up, but looked at the eyes in mirror. Now it seems normal. Less dark under my eyes. Random facial bloating have dissapeared. Still look like i got tiny wrinkles, especially in the morning.

Some days i feel like my hair is worse, other days i feel it is better. More or less maintaining with a few tiny improvements some places and losing ground other places. Nothing pictureworthy yet. Will take a baseline pre RU tomorrow. :)

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just a small picture update. Moved the hairs towards middle so you easly can see how bad my hair are around temples.

Will mix 25mgish RU in and use 1ml 5% minoxidil for a month and then see if i can go down on minoxidil percentage

Baseline pre RU58841!
[attachment=0:1ooxgkl5]DSC00010.JPG[/attachment:1ooxgkl5]

Attachments

• DSC00010.JPG
    DSC00010.JPG
    266.7 KB · Views: 233

Topgun

Reaction score
Hey Bro... Its an uphill battle without finasteride... Try to fight the root cause rather than pouring stuff on your scalp..all the best

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
optimus prime. Its more like maintaining my minoxidil resuts with spironolactone. RU is a huge step up in effectiveness. If i respond well to it i might even get away with no topicals(spironolactone) morning

Topgun. Thats what RU58841 is for :) I wont touch finasteride...

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
How are things looking MB? Any response to the RU as of yet?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hard to tell. I cant see any cosmetic difference, but i do see a few single hairs at my hairline who was very weak before have gotten a little color. That might just be the change of minoxidil vehicle who improve, though...
Currently shedding a few hairs. I can see them fall if i run my hands through my hair, and on my fingers after mino/ru application. Good part is that almost everyone is weak hairs :) So guess its working, but slowly

Started 65mg daily yesterday and will continue for aprox 2 weeks thn i will go up to 85ish mg. Guess i need alot since i got agressive hairloss. Had fucked temples and diffuse loss already at the age of 18... Goal is 90-100mg daily

mothernature

Established Member
Reaction score
so i didnt read all 10 pages of this threead but looks like ur temples have gotten worse since ur initial pictures or am i mistaken? Which treatments are u using and which ones are working best on ur temple area?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A picture update!

Unstyled today:
[attachment=3:3q272u7h]12.05.2011.jpg[/attachment:3q272u7h]
[attachment=2:3q272u7h]Front 12.05.2011.jpg[/attachment:3q272u7h]
Temple with most regrowth:

Styled a few days ago:
[attachment=1:3q272u7h]Front styled 07.05.2011.jpg[/attachment:3q272u7h]
[attachment=0:3q272u7h]Top Styled 07.05.2011.jpg[/attachment:3q272u7h]