New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You would be OK with it if she wore her wig and you would like her attractiveness but you would also think about the obvious fact that it's a wig that makes her look that good, and that she's bald under that wig.

Once she looked good with the wig I wouldn't really care, much as I wouldn't care if she needed a retainer to keep her teeth straight, or to shave her legs to stop them being hairy.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't care so much. Obviously you would though as you have the highest standards which no woman has met in over 20 years.

But you would definitely care some. It's common sense. Of course you would think about it that it's a wig on her head and she looks different under her wig. How would you not think of that reality when that reality is the 800 lb gorilla in the middle of the room?

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not saying white guys ARE better looking than dark-skinned men.

I'm merely saying that white skinned men are more acceptable to the eyes of the norm people so in that sense white men look better to norm people.

LOL no i know but Racist Rick has this theory that the liberal jew media is conspiring because of Trump to make women on Match.com not want to date bald blue eyed white men--but date instead bald black men.

It was just funny and this post reminded me of his warped outlook

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But you would definitely care some. It's common sense. Of course you would think about it that it's a wig on her head and she looks different under her wig. How would you not think of that. That reality is the 800 lb gorilla in the middle of the room.

Could you live with the fact that a woman has to shave her legs? Just a few days of no shaving and they'll be disgusting. Could you live with that?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Once she looked good with the wig I wouldn't really care, much as I wouldn't care if she needed a retainer to keep her teeth straight, or to shave her legs to stop them being hairy.

To hear you tell it you could unknow it that she has a wig on her head because she's actually bald. How are you going to unknow that? You can't unring a bell. You can't draw a bullet back.

Last edited:

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Could you live with the fact that a woman has to shave her legs? Just a few days of no shaving and they'll be disgusting. Could you live with that?

Every woman shaves her legs. Very few women in the Western world are forced to wear wigs on a daily basis.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

My women never let me see them with hair on their legs. They used to shave them in private. And they used to do it every day. And this has nothing to do with you trying to convince me that you would UNKNOW it that she's wearing a wig after you found out.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Every woman shaves her legs. Very few women in the Western world are forced to wear wigs on a daily basis.

Yeah, what I'm saying is that a woman with lots of hair on her legs isn't attractive, but if she just shaves them it's nott a problem.

Vica versa with a wig, that just how I would feel personally.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Wait

You fucked 2000 women and never made it with a black chick who was wearing a weave or a wig?

Not that I know of. And I did sleep with a few black women. But I don't know if they wore weaves or wigs.
If they wore weaves or wigs they were smart enough not to tell me.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My women never let me see them with hair on their legs. They used to shave them in private. And they used to do it every day. And this has nothing to do with you trying to convince me that you would UNKNOW it that she's wearing a wig after you found out.

Am i the only girl with a weirdo ex bf who was into shaving her legs...and other areas?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not that I know of. And I did sleep with a few black women. We ran in different circles.

I dont know I was with a woman who wore weaves and wigs...i did not think about it much.

Im not saying that i would feel good myself having to wear one or i would not feel self-conscious I totally would..just saying in a sexual way i did not think about it in my partner.

and she had different hair often...she changed it up a lot.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Ok, so how is that different to what evillocks will do with her wig?

Keep in mind you are an overweight middle aged bald man yourself ( as most of us on this forum will be some day) and have plenty of flaws of your own that you make no effort to hide at all and yet demand nothing less than perfection.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know I was with a woman who wore weaves and wigs...i did not think about it much.

Im not saying that i would feel good myself having to wear one or i would not feel self-conscious I totally would..just saying in a sexual way i did not think about it in my partner.

and she had different hair often...she changed it up a lot.

If I don't know she's wearing a wig then I won't think about it.
For all I know some of the women I slept with were wearing wigs but they never said anything to me so I wouldn't know.
But if she made me aware that she wears wigs, or if I found out on my own, then I would still feel her attractiveness but I would also know that she's bald under her wig. How could I possibly unknow that? I couldn't. It's like I said before: you can't unring a bell. So while I would feel her attractiveness I would also think about her reality of being bald under her wig.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I don't know she's wearing a wig then I won't think about it.
For all I know some of the women I slept with were wearing wigs but they never said anything to me so I wouldn't know.
But if she made me aware that she wears wigs, or if I found out on my own, then I would still feel her attractiveness but I would also know that she's bald under her wig. How could I possibly unknow that? I couldn't. It's like I said before: you can't unring a bell.

I dont want to sound racist (joke- its not racist) but i assume 80% of women who are black in my area who have great looking highly maintained caucasian looking hair are wearing either a full weave or a wig..which to me wig/full weave its same thing (extensions is different because just length) are some wth just caucasian or straight hair sure, are some using chemicals to straighten hair--yes but you can tell usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.