New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
All guys aren't majorly concerned with boob size. I'm OK with boobs that aren't large as long as they're big enough that she looks like a woman. But I don't like it when boobs get saggy. A boob job can solve that problem if it's done by a good doctor.

Last edited:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pleeeeeeeeeease.

You cannot compare a boob job to a wig! Come on.

A boob job is permanent, you do not have to take it off, and It's totally socially acceptable and can look very natural if done correctly.

A wig? The words 'wig' and 'solution' simply do not go together. I live with a wig, it's a death sentence. Mark my words!

I suggested a solution to that as well, why can't they just stitch the wig in so it's permanent?

I think wigs for women are totally socially acceptable and also look very natural if done correctly. How is it any different than hair extensions, spanx and make up? You should just wear your wig, ensnare a rich alpha male into marriage and look forward to the cure for hairloss (which is definitely coming soon).

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I suggested a solution to that as well, why can't they just stitch the wig in so it's permanent?

I think wigs for women are totally socially acceptable and also look very natural if done correctly. How is it any different than hair extensions, spanx and make up? You should just wear your wig, ensnare a rich alpha male into marriage and look forward to the cure for hairloss (which is definitely coming soon).

The day you start wearing a wig (if it ever gets to that), you'll understand. Yes, they can look natural if done correctly, I'm living proof of it. But the positives just stops there.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Boob jobs just aren't the same...

You have your wig. It's similar to a boob job in that both the silicone and the wig are artificial.

A boob job becomes part of a woman. A wig is removable. The only wig that would be comparable to a boob job is the dangerous treatments where the hairs are individually implanted into the scalp.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

Stitching a wig into someone's scalp is VERY dangerous. People have gotten infections and have had to have their scalp skin permanently removed because of this. People have died from this.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
A woman doesn't have to wash and take cair of her skin-deep permanent silicone implants. A wig is a fragile pain in the ***.

Exactly. It's also incredibly expensive. Not to mention, wearing a wig as a woman isn't as socially acceptable as some make it out to be. Yes, it's more accetable than for men, for sure. But no woman wants to wear a wig, and you can't compare it to extensions, which every other girl wears nowadays. If encountering a woman with a wig, other women will not feel the same about her as everybody else, they'll pity her and thank God it isn't them.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The day you start wearing a wig (if it ever gets to that), you'll understand. Yes, they can look natural if done correctly, I'm living proof of it. But the positives just stops there.

It's a pretty big positive though, I'm an NW5 bald guy, not much older than you. It's horrible I can assure you. Imagine looking into the mirror and seeing a full on bald head.

As bad as I am sure wearing a wig truly is, at least in 2016 there are amazing wigs for women and it is socially acceptable to wear them. It doesn't have to have any more impact on your life than you allow it to (I know, easier said than done).

If you had gone bald 100 years ago the only option would have been a terrible wig, hats all the time or baldness. So that's something at least, small consolation I know.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. It's also incredibly expensive. Not to mention, wearing a wig as a woman isn't as socially acceptable as some make it out to be. Yes, it's more accetable than for men, for sure. But no woman wants to wear a wig, and you can't compare it to extensions, which every other girl wears nowadays. If encountering a woman with a wig, other women will not feel the same about her as everybody else, they'll pity her and thank God it isn't them.

I agree. It is more socially acceptable for bald women to wear wigs but it's not = to her own living growing hair. Even during sex guys would think about it that she's bald under her wig. Guys would think about that whenever they interact with her.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I think I read that Michelle Obama wears a wig, it's very common with american black women, the comedian Chris Rock did a documentary about it.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I think I read that Michelle Obama wears a wig, it's very common with american black women, the comedian Chris Rock did a documentary about it.

Yeah a weave is common and acceptable for black women. Not so much where I live, unfortunately :(

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
It's a pretty big positive though, I'm an NW5 bald guy, not much older than you. It's horrible I can assure you. Imagine looking into the mirror and seeing a full on bald head.

As bad as I am sure wearing a wig truly is, at least in 2016 there are amazing wigs for women and it is socially acceptable to wear them. It doesn't have to have any more impact on your life than you allow it to (I know, easier said than done).

If you had gone bald 100 years ago the only option would have been a terrible wig, hats all the time or baldness. So that's something at least, small consolation I know.

This is not correct. People around her, including her mate, will think about it that she's bald under her wig. They will even imagine her true baldness.

Last edited:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah a weave is common and acceptable for black women. Not so much where I live, unfortunately :(

In a few years there will be hair cloning. I really believe this. Hair cloning exists it's just too expensive and inefficient and the companies who worked on it ran out of money. Some huge companies like Kyocera are working on it now.

We all just need to get through the next few years as best we can.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I never understood that.

I think black women tend to f*** up their hair really badly with tight braids and poor hygiene, so they resort to wigs.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is not correct. People around her, including her mate. will always think about it that she's bald under her wig. They will even imagine her true baldness in their heads.

Really? When you see a beautiful woman do try to visualise her wearing a potato sack with no makeup?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Imagine looking into the mirror and seeing a full on bald head.

I'm sorry, coco. I don't have a shiny bald head and don't know how that's like for sure, as I have diffuse hair loss. But I quite resemble Gollum underneath my hair piece. Not a pretty sight either :(

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I never understood that.

I think black women tend to f*** up their hair really badly with tight braids and poor hygiene, so they resort to wigs.

It's because it's impossible for them to ever have straight white people hair and they want to have the same fashionable haircuts white women have.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, coco. I don't have a shiny bald head and don't know how that's like for sure, as I have diffuse hair loss. But I quite resemble Gollum underneath my hair piece. Not a pretty sight either :(

If I were you I would just never ever look at my wigless head again, it can't be good for your mental health.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's because it's impossible for them to ever have straight white people hair and they want to have the same fashionable haircuts white women have.

Average Black women have been taking pride in their primitive, wispy hair in these last years.

They also tend to hate white women because they steal black men, for what I know.

Maybe the imitation hypothesis is too far fetched.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I can tell you that as a man I wouldn't care if a woman had a wig, it would be a turn off seeing her without her wig though, but with the wig on I wouldn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.