New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Average Black women have been taking pride in their primitive, wispy hair in these last years.

They also tend to hate white women because they steal black men, for what I know.

Maybe the imitation hypothesis is too far fetched.

Just watch Chris Rock's documentary, or even look at Michelle Obama's hair. She could have an afro if she wanted, instead she has a wig styled in a white hairstyle.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Average Black women have been taking pride in their primitive, wispy hair in these last years.

They also tend to hate white women because they steal black men, for what I know.

Maybe the imitation hypothesis is too far fetched.

Well that's racist.

I think Afro's look amazing on black women actually. Just my own personal preference.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are probably from an aristocratic family from South Italy. Fair skinned Southern Italians (including redheads) are descendants of Norman and Scandinavian warriors who came here to liberate Sicily from the Muslims. I know many of them and they are fairly conscious of their genetics.

Dark skin is not a negative here, but blond hair and light colored eyes are a true plus. I am exceptionally attracted to fair skinned and blond women. I would even dump a 8/10 dark hair, dark eyes for a 6/10 blond hair fair eyes, ceteris paribus.

I dont know all my family history.

I know 3 of my grandparents were blonde or light brown fair with blue eyes.
One was dark hair and eyes and very, very handsome..I look at his old photos he could have been a movie star for that time period.
Two of my great great grandparents, a married couple came from Spain immigrated to Italy..They were aristocrats..I dont know why they had to leave spain but they 'had' to leave Spain and did not want to go to Italy...I dont know if it was political, criminal or financial. I have stuff in storage that belonged to them that I have not looked at for years. The name is very common name that sounds very old..so I never bothered researching it..but i might one day just out of curiosity...Im not really interested they were aristocrats but curious what happened they had to leave.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But you do realise she has to take it off at some point...

We are speaking purely hypothetically here, and again I'm sorry if this is too much information, but what i meant is simply that as long as she had her wig on during sex I wouldn't care.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
White guys look better to the norm.

In other words, white guys look more like what the norm wants men to look like so white guys are more pleasing to the eyes of the norm, and in that sense white guys are better looking. And of course the producer knew that the dark-skinned men would be viewed as less appealing to the norm viewers, or else they wouldn't have only showed the dark-skinned men. The producer was trying to make the situation look as awful as he could to the norm viewers.

LOL tell that to 'racist Rick"

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It isn't just that she has to take it off sooner or later. There is also the issue that people around her and her mate will always be conscious of it that she's wearing a wig and that she's bald under her wig.

EXACTLY! THIS!

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
LOL tell that to 'racist Rick"

I'm not saying white guys ARE better looking than dark-skinned men.

I'm merely saying that white skinned men are more acceptable to the eyes of the norm people so in that sense white men look better to norm people.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It isn't just that she has to take it off sooner or later. There is also the issue that people around her and her mate will always be conscious of it that she's wearing a wig and that she's bald under her wig.

You have higher standards than the average man though nameless, I recall you said you have refused to consider dating a woman in over 20 years as they have not measured up to the 2000 virgins you deflowered when you used to (literally) stop traffic because you were so good looking with hair.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You have higher standards than the average man though nameless, I recall you said you have refused to consider dating a woman in over 20 years as they have not measured up to the 2000 virgins you deflowered when you used to (literally) stop traffic because you were so good looking with hair.

I do feel the attractiveness of a woman wearing a wig but I also think about what's underneath that wig.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Again, just speak your mind and don't be sorry. I am just telling you that if you share your life with a woman, and at some point she needs a wig (desease or not), she would have to take it off at some moment. I think it's hurtfull, yes, but it's the truth what you are telling. Obviously, each and everyone of us would want to be loved and desire as we are.

Yeah but turn off means to do with sex. For example your future husband will have to do things like take a sh*t, blow his nose etc, these would be a turn offs in the context off having sex, not really an issue in a relationship that would make you stop loving a person.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any man would think about what the woman looks like under her wig. It's common sense.

I wouldn't care so much. Obviously you would though as you have the highest standards which no woman has met in over 20 years.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I can tell you that as a man I wouldn't care if a woman had a wig, it would be a turn off seeing her without her wig though, but with the wig on I wouldn't care.

You would be OK with it if she wore her wig and you would like her attractiveness but you would also think about the obvious fact that it's a wig that makes her look that good, and that she's bald under that wig.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, just speak your mind and don't be sorry. I am just telling you that if you share your life with a woman, and at some point she needs a wig (desease or not), she would have to take it off at some moment. I think it's hurtfull, yes, but it's the truth what you are telling. Obviously, each and everyone of us would want to be loved and desire as we are.

I mean this is talk we are doing in speculation of how we would feel with a man or woman

These are not real people so for 'us' we can't know what it will be like when you have shared life with someone

When you share life with someone and you love them==you see them differently.

If i met a stranger and we hit it off but he got food poisoning on our first date and i saw him shitting his pants or throwing up==i dont care if he is HOT that is gross and major turn off...and i may never look at him the same so probably no second date

But if I have a boyfriend who i care about and he has food poisoning and he is 'sick' in front of me yes its not a turn on in the moment--but that image is not staying with me..the way it would with a stranger.
My loved one is sick.

Im not really comparing food poisoning to hair loss so i dont know if its a great analogy..
But I guess i am just saying once emotions are in play--things are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.