New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
[video=youtube;XuZYRxcTg8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuZYRxcTg8M[/video]
more pics for my roller friends.

Get a better coverage where your forehead/temples are but you are doing it right! go hard or go home!

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
damn .when my capitalistic dream comes true i will implant a hairline a cm above eyes and get this but the convertible one. in white.
[video=youtube;XuZYRxcTg8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuZYRxcTg8M[/video]

Get a better coverage where your forehead/temples are but you are doing it right! go hard or go home!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
damn .when my capitalistic dream comes true i will implant a hairline a cm above eyes and get this but the convertible one. in white.

hahaahahhahahahahahahaahhaahaah!

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and squeege in the pics i added i have wiped the head post rolling to diminish scab formation. i roll very very hard. i loose blood like hell.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Nice pics 2young, I can see some improvements going on there and I see you're not shy with the dermaroller. Keep going!

BTW today I brushed my sides a bit hard and it was like pure snow (skin shedding) lol

This is way to go!!

Shedding of the dermis & epidermis!

- - - Updated - - -

Also I forgot that today I was going to update a pic of my left temple... 13th dermarolling week and yes, many of those hairs weren't there before as you can imagine.

(Pic is too large, check it here: http://img.imgur.com/oGl0q2U.jpg)

Sick results! you guys are on the right path of success!

- - - Updated - - -

and squeege in the pics i added i have wiped the head post rolling to diminish scab formation. i roll very very hard. i loose blood like hell.

Gotcha! roll as much ground as possible and bleed like you landed face first in the windshield in a car wreck! It is the key to hair growth. I see a big difference from where your started and now in a short notice which is bad ***!

[video=youtube;RubBzkZzpUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Hot Damn! Lots of regrowth, keep it up guys! Thanks for the pics

J..! the thread that you started a few months ago will be a 300 pagers soon! :punk:

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
squeege the dermaroller is D O P E

i am going to roll all of me. i am telling you i will be hairy baby faced mofo in a convertible

[video=youtube;q9xpsmDXy48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9xpsmDXy48[/video]

Jlyncher

Established Member
Reaction score
guys does this cause pitting? Like FUE scarring?
forgot to ask.

No, don't thinks so, it hasn't with me. Remember, thousands of people have been doing this to their face for years to get rid of scars, wrinkles, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

J..! the thread that you started a few months ago will be a 300 pagers soon! :punk:

:jump:I know, who'd a thought! Dermarollers, right in front of us the whole time!

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I live out of my hometown but I come to visit my friends and family once/twice per year. I really hope they compliment my hair as they didn't see me since I started dermarolling :D

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Here is a link from 2006: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...n-and-breaking-up-fibrosis?highlight=needling

I tried it 3 or 4 years ago but used a .5mm and not much intensity. I think the key is the needle length and intensity.

That guy just proved what you just said: Both temples are fully grown

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/25910-Skin-Needling/page15

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact...eedling/page24

I ordered a few 192 needles but 3.0mm long from China on egay. Will see how it goes. I have few 540 in 2.5mm and 3.mm but they are like meat slicer not tenderizer!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered a 192 from amazon in a 1.5mm
Gonna go hard in the shower my first time..... sexy

How long do you guys bleed for? I know the woman wont like me using the towels after.

I think me starting this will be a good guage. Ill try to take the best pics I can. Also I use nizoral and minoxidil but no finasteride so maybe that will be good for this to see if it really works without the finasteride backing.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I ordered a 192 from amazon in a 1.5mm

How long do you guys bleed for? I know the woman wont like me using the towels after.

I think me starting this will be a good guage. Ill try to take the best pics I can. Also I use nizoral and minoxidil but no finasteride so maybe that will be good for this to see if it really works without the finasteride backing.

We all bleed differently.. but I will say roughly 10 minutes. Derma rolling in the shower? You should do it in front of the mirror..

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
Doesn't it bother you to have a red scalp filled with "dots"? Don't you get comments on that?

The redness doesn't last that long, man. Besides, wouldn't you prefer a few hours of a red scalp to a lifetime of "dude, you're bald" comments? I know I would.

- - - Updated - - -

Careful, dude. The Semen thread is attaway.... LMAO :uglylol:

drgs

Banned
Reaction score
Funny how a couple of years ago it was all about reducing inflammation, I remember taking baby aspirin etc

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score
Funny how a couple of years ago it was all about reducing inflammation, I remember taking baby aspirin etc

As I understand it... it is still about inflammation... chronic inflammation leads to fibrosis... but even though the deramroller may induce some inflammation, it also attacks directly fibrosis which is a product of inflammation... I think...

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
If We find a Good topical along with minoxidil for dermarolling i guess those hair would grow much faster.but i thingk there are so many things To take care off. Arent here ppl using curcumin etc on the head also?would be kinda cool To know.im getting my oils tomorrow and going To Massage them in 1 temple To compare it vs minoxidil alone .

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
If We find a Good topical along with minoxidil for dermarolling i guess those hair would grow much faster.but i thingk there are so many things To take care off. Arent here ppl using curcumin etc on the head also?would be kinda cool To know.im getting my oils tomorrow and going To Massage them in 1 temple To compare it vs minoxidil alone .

what kind of oil? Massage tingling oil? lol

darwin101

Reaction score
what kind of oil? Massage tingling oil? lol

Dude,

When are you going to post pics? You did say you would.... step up.:salut:

Everyone who has had success has shared their results except you it seems.

It would especially be appreciated if you share your results since you're by far the loudest and most positive defender of dermarolling.

Well all want to see your progress!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Dude,

When are you going to post pics? You did say you would.... step up.:salut:

Everyone who has had success has shared their results except you it seems.

It would especially be appreciated if you share your results since you're by far the loudest and most positive defender of dermarolling.

Well all want to see your progress!

Understood, but I am recovering from a massive shed.I've been losing my hair since the age of 24 years old. Today, I am 35. I tried them all. finasteride, dutasteride, 15% minoxidil.. etc. Nothing comes close to the derma rolling treatment when it's done right. I will post pics of my whole pumpkin when I am done recovering from the shed but so far all I see is positive results. I don't really care if you don't believe me. I enjoy the results and I push and believe in this experimental treatment because it works. Step up? LOL I've done more than the usual members on here already. This is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.