New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I should get my derma roller 1.0 this week and will give it a try. I must admit the pictures of blood soaked head seem a bit extreme.

His head is soaked in blood because he applied pressure on the derma roller itself so the blood comes out like ketchup from a squeezed bottle. Get a 1.5mm. Don't half *** the study and yes bleeding is mandatory to get the best results.

- - - Updated - - -

5th roll with pics, no numbing cream B#tches lol, applied more pressure this time, not as much blood as I thought with that much more pressure, felt it deeper in my scalp though

- - - Updated - - -

after looking at the pics I definitely bled more this week, 1st pic was last week 2nd a few minutes ago, definitely pulled a lot of hair out though, dammit

good stuff!:punk:

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
my temples bleed but the rest of my head doesnt. I still have a good amount of hair and it's medium length. My temples are bald though. And Im using 2.5mm

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2.5mm?
i am going to go for 1cm

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
second day woke up. i am going to massage the galea. hair stands on its own i look like i am upside down. i am getting compressor hair. looooooooooooooooooooooool

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
is it normal to have a shedding on your hairline?

Is that a joke of a ****ing question? Some of you needs to go back to page 1 of this thread, take a damn pen and a piece of paper and start taking notes and stop asking the dumbest,laziest questions around. ****.

- - - Updated - - -

danawhite1

Established Member
Reaction score
Is that a joke of a ****ing question? Some of you needs to go back to page 1 of this thread, take a damn pen and a piece of paper and start taking notes and stop asking the dumbest,laziest questions around. ****.

- - - Updated - - -

relax. you are 35 years old, registered on a HAIR LOSS forum site. you are also a french canadian (nuff said). u also are one of the biggest **** talkers and bullies on this thread and you UPLOADED ZERO PICS. So stfu. and you are really letting my question get under your skin? im really trying to imagine you on your computer at 35 years of age pulling out what hair you have left over a question i asked. my hairline got a tad worse than when i started and 2young2retire is doing well, and i was simply asking him if his hairline got pushed back before it got better. now **** off eh?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
relax. you are 35 years old, registered on a HAIR LOSS forum site. you are also a french canadian (nuff said). u also are one of the biggest **** talkers and bullies on this thread and you UPLOADED ZERO PICS. So stfu. and you are really letting my question get under your skin? im really trying to imagine you on your computer at 35 years of age pulling out what hair you have left over a question i asked. my hairline got a tad worse than when i started and 2young2retire is doing well, and i was simply asking him if his hairline got pushed back before it got better. now **** off eh?

Hey dip****, you think that 35 years it that old? I would probably could **** your GF. Wait til you're 35.. Call me bully, I could care less. I uploaded zero pics? Go back to page 1 as I just mentioned that to you already.. What's my nationality and primary language has to do with that? Californians are any better? Read the ****ing thread, that stupid question been asked a million times..

danawhite1

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey dip****, you think that 35 years it that old? I would probably could **** your GF. Wait til you're 35.. Call me bully, I could care less. I uploaded zero pics? Go back to page 1 as I just mentioned that to you already.. What's my nationality and primary language has to do with that? Californians are any better? Read the ****ing thread, that stupid question been asked a million times..

nothing wrong with being 35 at all, except ur not acting your age. you are 35, acting like an internet tough guy in a hairloss forum, talking about ****ing people's gfs. we are all helping each other achieve the same goal. if you are a professor, would you cuss your students out if they ask you a question about something you know all about? no one is going to go through 300 pages (3000 posts). this thread has become an open discussion so there will be experienced dermarollers posting good updates as well as newbies posting the occasionally newbie questions. if you arent going to answer the newbie questions then stfu and let someone else who isnt an a**h** answer them. there are plenty of patient "veterans" here who dont mind answering newbie questions, let them do it.

Like i said before, this is an OPEN DISCUSSION, not a dermarolling CULT. meaning people here have the right to be skeptical and not 100% aboard the dermarolling train without getting their head chewed off. im 24, saving what i have not regaining what i lost. and THAT is what gets me more pussy than you. btw it's "couldnt care less"

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
nothing wrong with being 35 at all, except ur not acting your age. you are 35, acting like an internet tough guy in a hairloss forum, talking about ****ing people's gfs. we are all helping each other achieve the same goal. if you are a professor, would you cuss your students out if they ask you a question about something you know all about? no one is going to go through 300 pages (3000 posts). this thread has become an open discussion so there will be experienced dermarollers posting good updates as well as newbies posting the occasionally newbie questions. if you arent going to answer the newbie questions then stfu and let someone else who isnt an a**h** answer them. there are plenty of patient "veterans" here who dont mind answering newbie questions, let them do it.

Like i said before, this is an OPEN DISCUSSION, not a dermarolling CULT. meaning people here have the right to be skeptical and not 100% aboard the dermarolling train without getting their head chewed off. im 24, saving what i have not regaining what i lost. and THAT is what gets me more pussy than you. btw it's "couldnt care less"

Dont ever talk to him like that again or I will go to Cali and slap your sister

Jlyncher

Established Member
Reaction score
300! Spartaaaaa
Sparta!!!!!
snakeanimation.gif

God, I love rolling day!

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
my temples bleed but the rest of my head doesnt. I still have a good amount of hair and it's medium length. My temples are bald though. And Im using 2.5mm

I am working my temples the hardest, it seems to take a little more effort there for me also

relax. you are 35 years old, registered on a HAIR LOSS forum site. you are also a french canadian (nuff said). u also are one of the biggest **** talkers and bullies on this thread and you UPLOADED ZERO PICS. So stfu. and you are really letting my question get under your skin? im really trying to imagine you on your computer at 35 years of age pulling out what hair you have left over a question i asked. my hairline got a tad worse than when i started and 2young2retire is doing well, and i was simply asking him if his hairline got pushed back before it got better. now **** off eh?[/QUOT

seriously squeegee take a breath, you have acted like an *** a couple ties on my posts also, we are trying to do the same thing. danawhite1 weren't you having results

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
This is simply not true. The truth is no one knows for sure --- it is early days and there are still many unknowns.

The subjects in the study did actually bleed regularly. "Mild erythema" was a misleading term in the paper....I'm certain they didn't bleed quite to the extreme levels of some of the people here, however. It remains to be seen how this effects the results. Hopefully we'll see even better growth than the study subjects.

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
It remains to be seen how this effects the results. Hopefully we'll see even better growth than the study subjects.

I agree. It remains to be seen. It could be better or it could be worse, for the moment it is conjecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.