New Product: RevitaLash Hair Conditioner, very interesting!!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Dr Proctor, what is your view on glaucoma medications like Lumigan used as hair loss treatments?

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairas.jpg

to my eyes the bottom left looks like a photoshop :whistle:

looks like a minoxidil wannabie, but the action of minoxidil is in it's potassium channel opening not the hypertension treatment, other hypertension drugs DO NOT WORK unless they open the potassium channel (research suggests drugs such as pinacidil may work for hair loss)

just wondering are there any potassium channel openers that don't dilate the blood vessels :dunno:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I see Dr Rassman and Dr Farjo answered my question about this on baldingblog.com. At least he did not call it snake oil. From the tone of how they replied, I think this product may be worth a try. I was hoping someone has tried this by now. Anyone?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Water, Acrylates Copolumer, Ginko Biloba Leaf extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Propylene Glycol, Swertia Japonica Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Trifluoromethyl Dechloro Ethylprostenolamide, Glycerin Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Chlorphenesin, Biotin, Panthenol, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

OK..WHY IT SHOULD WORK? prostaglandin analog is the Trifluoromethyl Dechloro Ethylprostenolamide?

What about Latisse or Lumigan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhBvdfOvXHw

This stuff is so expensive..Hope it last!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
According to what I have read, the analog prostaglandin Trifluoromethyl Dechloro Ethylprostenolamide which supposedly mimics bimatoprost is a potential growth stimulant. However, I still not have found one forum member who had tried it. I was all set to order it but changed my mind because I just did a second dose of the Hair Complex and I want to give it a chance to see if it does anything. I don't know if it is my imagination or not but my hair has thickened up somewhat after the second round. This lady who sees me every other week asked me what have I done to my hair because it really looks thicker now. So I want to make sure before I start anything new. I probably will give it shot since I am sucker for buying products in the hopes of finding the holy grail to get back some lost density.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I am about to pull the trigger on the Revitalash hair foam can. Last 3 months.. Not 2 bad. Vitacost sell it for cheap also..So why not......Somebody has to try it..I will try to continue minoxidil also while on Revitalash.

Doctorhouse..please load your credit card and be a guinea pig with me!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Just tried to ordered it from Vitacost... won't get stock until October 1st...GAY!!!!!!!! Trying to find another place... I have to try this product!

Matt27

Established Member
Reaction score
Amazon has it for $110.00. I think I'll try a bottle and see what happens.

Green Giant

Reaction score
Does Revitalash Hair Conditioner have the same active ingredient as Revitalash? I think it is Bimatoprost (the active ingredient in Latisse eyelash treatment).

I ask this because I see Dr. Rassman answered about Revitalash in general, not Revitalash Hair conditioner.

If this has the same ingredients, I'm definitley going to try it. Has anybody bought it yet?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Green Giant said:
Does Revitalash Hair Conditioner have the same active ingredient as Revitalash? I think it is Bimatoprost (the active ingredient in Latisse eyelash treatment).

I ask this because I see Dr. Rassman answered about Revitalash in general, not Revitalash Hair conditioner.

If this has the same ingredients, I'm definitley going to try it. Has anybody bought it yet?
yes same active ingredients!

Swanson

Established Member
Reaction score
I really hope this product has some regrowth properties...but it is so damn expensive.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Swanson said:
I really hope this product has some regrowth properties...but it is so damn expensive.

you can go 3 months with a bottle.. if you find a cheap source don't be shy!!!

Fred

Green Giant

Reaction score
I'm thinking of just buying generic Bimatoprost from united pharmacies. One 3ml container is $20, buy 3 and its $18 each. I'm wondering how long one container would last, though...

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score

the study was for Revitalash Eyelash Conditoner not the hair conditioner!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Green Giant said:
I'm thinking of just buying generic Bimatoprost from united pharmacies. One 3ml container is $20, buy 3 and its $18 each. I'm wondering how long one container would last, though...

3 ml hish won't go long with that lol

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
striker9 said:

the study was for Revitalash Eyelash Conditoner not the hair conditioner!

it contains Prostaglandin analogs which is a clone of Bimatoprost without the FDA approval.