New Product: RevitaLash Hair Conditioner, very interesting!!

rcom440

Reaction score
i just read some negative review of this product from people who were using it for 3-4 months.

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
again... forget the shampoo

what about the topical??? that was the big discovery here.

first

Established Member
Reaction score
rcom440 said:
Those photos are Photoshoped!!!!

First: How are you doing with your treatment? Still using Revivogen? I'm thinking about adding it to my regime.
I've never used Revivogen. I've actually never even considered it to any great extent so you must be thinking of someone else.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any prostaglandin should work: lumigan, xalatan, travatan. My mom has used all three on a regular basis for glaucoma only in her right eye... so it's the perfect experiment. Lumigan has the strongest effect for growing significant eyelash hair. Xalatan is the weakest. I've thought a few times about borrowing some eyedrops from her, but it just didn't seem worth the effort.

timmybryant

Reaction score
Thanks ive found this hair product by revitalash it just help me a lot on my thinning hair. i was so worried before that i might get bald. It is so effective in my part and im on my 2nd bottle the price is just so right....

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any luck with Latisse or Bimatoprost (Active ingrediant in Latisse) on the scalp? We all know it works on eye lashes.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it's crap to be honest. But yeah...anyone have any luck?