New Product: RevitaLash Hair Conditioner, very interesting!!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody found a cheaper place than amazon.com for this product? I am ready to spend! Probably will go with drugstore.com.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Just bought a bottle.. 177 cnd express shipping... Not too bad!!!
Can't wait to try it.. will report results after a month or so... apparently it takes 4 weeks starting seeing the difference.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Some posters on HLH are trying it and say it does not even cosmetically thicken the hair upon application. I would think it would at least do that but hopefully it gives some regrowth or real thickening in thinning areas after a few months of use. I am going to wait on this product for a change since I am tired of throwing away money.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Some posters on HLH are trying it and say it does not even cosmetically thicken the hair upon application. I would think it would at least do that but hopefully it gives some regrowth or real thickening in thinning areas after a few months of use. I am going to wait on this product for a change since I am tired of throwing away money.

Going to take that with Nanominox as well...got back on internal finasteride and taking conenzyme a and upcoming low dosage of accutane. This is the end of the sebaceous glands overproduction! f*** hairloss!

Matt27

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:

Not even the original revitalash does that, and it yields pretty amazing results. It doesn't claim to instantly thicken your hair, so why would it? That's for topik and other joke "cosmetic thickeners."

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i bought it .. maybe on a whim.
I received it today and iam disappointed. Its says:

"a unique conditioned that makes hair LOOK thicker and fuller".

That is what you guys got excited about ? Or some of you thought it actually thickens the hair ?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hello ?
I am trying the product.. but what do you guys have to say about them advertising as " making hair LOOK thicker" ... ha ?

p__

Reaction score
That is all they can claim without FDA approval.

Whether it actually can do more than that is another matter.

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
how does this NOT look photoshopped? same person, same shirt, same position and the hair got darker (referring to the top right and bottom left picture, respectively, of these pictures)

hairbo.jpg

hairas.jpg

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I am on weeks 2 on this product.. 2 spray in the morning and 2 @ night... after showers.. so far.. nothing to report except that the bottle is f*****g small....If I can go 3 months with that it will be a miracle and I have really short hair ( Military). About the size of a 60 ml minoxidil bottle from Kirkland..Look empty also because it is foam crap..

Thickster

Reaction score
Lashes and male pattern baldness seem worlds apart to me, but maybe I"m wrong. My friend used one of these lash growers, it worked but her eyes changes from hazel to brown. Jeez, I'd rather just wear fake lashes or some kind of mascara then change my eye color.

Swanson said:
This is very cool....

however a little bit expensive... would like to see more reviews on scalp hair...

but who knows... its opening more doors to help in male pattern baldness

clydro

Reaction score
I'm at the ~2 month mark and not much to report so far. I salso tarted toco-8 at the same time. I'll probably buy aonther bottle and continue out another 2 months.

rcom440

Reaction score
Those photos are Photoshoped!!!!

First: How are you doing with your treatment? Still using Revivogen? I'm thinking about adding it to my regime.

Matt27

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using this product for almost 4 months now and like it. I am pretty sure it has thickened up my hair a little but I cannot claim any obvious regrowth. If you can get a bottle cheap on eBay I think it's worth it. So far I have paid $108 for my first bottle and $50 for my 2nd. If I can continue getting them for $65 or less I think it's worth it. I would not pay over $100 for a bottle, however. Using about 2.5 squirts a day (usually in the mornings after I'm done shampooing) I got about 3 months out of my first full sized bottle (1.57oz). Watch out for the 1.0oz bottles out there!

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
Matt27, please keep us updated.

For what i see the shampoo does nothing, only the topical