No matter how hard I try I still cant cope with NW1:s

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
yea imo, if you feel you ABSOLUTELY can't accept it, just say f**k it and go with a hair system.

life is short, we can only do what we can in this life.

But its so sad friend.
Teeth can be improved with 2000$, wide ears 500%, big nose 2000%, scary face 500% - everything can be almost done to be perfect, but there is nothing we can do about our hair.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
gascoigne said:
Exodus2011 said:
yea imo, if you feel you ABSOLUTELY can't accept it, just say f**k it and go with a hair system.

life is short, we can only do what we can in this life.

But its so sad friend.
Teeth can be improved with 2000$, wide ears 500%, big nose 2000%, scary face 500% - everything can be almost done to be perfect, but there is nothing we can do about our hair.
yea well i mean, with a hair system, it's a question like on the matrix.

yea, you will have hair and it's perfectly realistic nowadays.

however, can you mentally deal with the fact that your hair is a lie???

honestly, i think i can do it. it takes a specific mentality.

and gascoigne, we cool now right? I've come to the conclusion that you are just a weird individual and that you're not troll haha

nothing wrong with being weird :gay:

Its good question about mental issue related to wearing i wig. I have my theory about it and i may tell you in PM.

Yes friend, we are cool, we were always cool. I am a bit weird guy, but i am not a gay. I even documented on this forum my precise sexual history. I just like manhood aestethic (which i consider i posses in some degree) rather then awful and ugly admiring to james franco, average johny depp, david beckham, jason statham, even brad pitt.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
But its so sad friend.

and gascoigne, we cool now right? I've come to the conclusion that you are just a weird individual and that you're not troll haha

nothing wrong with being weird :gay:[/quote]

Its good question about mental issue related to wearing i wig. I have my theory about it and i may tell you in PM.

Yes friend, we are cool, we were always cool. I am a bit weird guy, but i am not a gay. I even documented on this forum my precise sexual history. I just like manhood aestethic (which i consider i posses in some degree) rather then awful and ugly admiring to james franco, average johny depp, david beckham, jason statham, even brad pitt.[/quote]
ok cool. yea i agree, i love male aesthetics as well (no homo) but i guess i just have different tastes than you. imo, the best looking guy in the world is this dude who played boromir on lord of the rings
sean-bean.jpg
[/quote]

I can understand your standards. But i can justify them with mediocre explanation of "taste".This man looks manhood aestehic, but he is ugly.
There must be union between clean, niceskin, eyes, ears, nose, chin width and lenght, with masculine male beauty. This example is tooo extreme, just like depp is extreme of femine beauty. Kurt Russel may aslo be guy you consider good looking ?

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
But its so sad friend.

nothing wrong with being weird :gay:[/quote]

Yes friend, we are cool, we were always cool. I am a bit weird guy, but i am not a gay. I even documented on this forum my precise sexual history. I just like manhood aestethic (which i consider i posses in some degree) rather then awful and ugly admiring to james franco, average johny depp, david beckham, jason statham, even brad pitt.[/quote]
ok cool. yea i agree, i love male aesthetics as well (no homo) but i guess i just have different tastes than you. imo, the best looking guy in the world is this dude who played boromir on lord of the rings
sean-bean.jpg
[/quote]

I can understand your standards. But i can justify them with mediocre explanation of "taste".This man looks manhood aestehic, but he is ugly.
There must be union between clean, niceskin, eyes, ears, nose, chin width and lenght, with masculine male beauty. This example is tooo extreme, just like depp is extreme of femine beauty. Kurt Russel may aslo be guy you consider good looking ?[/quote]
haha naw, i wud if the guy didn't look like flabber
1308443_8a12_sqr.jpg
[/quote]

That puppet/charicature on pic acually looks very good since he have genuine manhood attributes.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I'm wondering why they cant use the quotes function properly? :dunno:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I'm wondering why they cant use the quotes function properly? :dunno:

They are too busy sucking each other off!! :woot:

j/k guys, sorry, couldn't help it, 'submit' button pressed itself ;)