Oh the joys of going "slowly" bald

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
75 kg is ideal for 6'0" if you don't have much muscle. I'm very skinny, 5'7" but I weigh 68 kg. My body fat % is about 15.

ali777

Reaction score
ghg said:
75 kg is ideal for 6'0" if you don't have much muscle. I'm very skinny, 5'7" but I weigh 68 kg. My body fat % is about 15.

I'm content with my body, but it could be better....

I'm slightly skinny for my frame.

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
hahaha, I haven't been online since sometime in December or Jan...I found it funny that months after I stopped posting for a while I see that UM randomly dropped a line about bloodying my nose.

Dude, seek help.

I'm glad to see this thread got srurected and produced some decont convo aside from some senseless ranting as well.

-DH

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
die_hard said:
Dude, seek help.

-DH

You come to a hairloss forum and brag about making fun of a bald guy...you're the one that needs help.

IBM

Reaction score
barcafan said:
IBM your whole life is very depressing.

How do you know? Your attidude is depressing. Showing the finger, blaming other people, saying nonsense in internet foruns. You and UC should go away. You give bad name to HairLossTalk.com.

barcafan

Reaction score
No offense man, but you're on your rag every so often here posting nonsensical drivel. With a NW1, to boot.

UCMan is 50 times cooler than you brah.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
All three of you are loco, by bitching at each other!

Ontopic: I wish I had the privilege of balding slowly, so I could've waited with finasteride for a couple of years till I was 21/22 and have more hair.

But I guess im pretty ok with my hair now.

barcafan

Reaction score
IBM said:
barcafan said:
UCMan is 50 times cooler than you brah.

Of course. You two are twins of sadness and despair.

But its your posts that are of sadness and despair, not mine...

is this some kind of Portuguese joke? Im not getting it?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
IBM said:
UC your avatar is very depressing.
Why, because I don't look like your beloved Portugeese superman Christian Ronaldo? :jackit: In the words of Steve Martin,"Well exuuUUUuuuse me!" Perhaps I should bring back the old Elephant man avatar so you can have nightmares and wet your bed again, ha ha!

barcafan

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
IBM said:
UC your avatar is very depressing.
Why, because I don't look like your beloved Portugeese superman Christian Ronaldo? :jackit: In the words of Steve Martin,"Well exuuUUUuuuse me!" Perhaps I should bring back the old Elephant man avatar so you can have nightmares and wet your bed again, ha ha!

I heard serial killers wet their beds

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
That might explain stuff. He should change his name to IBMINMYPANTS, HA HA HA! :punk:

IBM

Reaction score
It is depressing because you want highlight yourself, in this board, in a negative way.

You're like this football player who's confidence was zero.

0,,15462455-DP,00.jpg

Your avatar and your stories about random people that jokes you because of your "physical" flaws that you imagine are perfect example of that.

There's billions of people. 99.9999% of them dont care about you.

IBM

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
That might explain stuff. He should change his name to IBMINMYPANTS, HA HA HA! :punk:

Stupid phrase. More than Francious tatto head thread.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll swap Norwood's with you IBM.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It's obvious that if you are an NW1 in your forties that you don't have male pattern baldness. Someone without male pattern baldness can't fully understand the distinctions between the various levels of balding. Oh, I still have all my hair so it's all the same to me...but those who are above nw4 can testify to you IBM that it isn't all the same.