Re growth 14 years balding . Skin/smooth on top.

⭐️J~L~H⭐️

My Regimen
Reaction score
Amy updates on this thread, or progress? Cheers
I would like to add that if you are doing a scalp massage and massaging the top of your head than it’s kinda pointless …..their is no blood up their in the first place really ……. The whole point of the scalp massage is to massage the sides of the head where all the blood is that’s giving you healthy hair and push it upwards to the top of your scalp ……. So again massage the hell out of the whole head focus more on the side and less on the top

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to add that if you are doing a scalp massage and massaging the top of your head than it’s kinda pointless …..their is no blood up their in the first place really ……. The whole point of the scalp massage is to massage the sides of the head where all the blood is that’s giving you healthy hair and push it upwards to the top of your scalp ……. So again massage the hell out of the whole head focus more on the side and less on the top
Totally agree, been massaging the sides only, for top I've been mainly trying to unclog the pores. Have you continued to see growth?

⭐️J~L~H⭐️

My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally agree, been massaging the sides only, for top I've been mainly trying to unclog the pores. Have you continued to see growth?
Yessir !!!!!

Attachments

• C6A41C77-03EA-48FC-BDC4-1060AC9074D9.png
    C6A41C77-03EA-48FC-BDC4-1060AC9074D9.png
    593.2 KB · Views: 193

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yessir !!!!!
Great to hear!

I can't get into the pores as much as my hair is grown out but def seeing improvements with de clogging sebum, combined with massages along sides of head (not the top)

Like every other thread on here some people will call BS unless it involves the big 3, even after actual regrowth like yours.

How often are you massaging and are you still removing sebum?

⭐️J~L~H⭐️

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great to hear!

I can't get into the pores as much as my hair is grown out but def seeing improvements with de clogging sebum, combined with massages along sides of head (not the top)

Like every other thread on here some people will call BS unless it involves the big 3, even after actual regrowth like yours.

How often are you massaging and are you still removing sebum?
Thanks brother , actually look forward to hearing from you . You never bring any kind of negative vibes and are always just curious on how the results were achieved. Glad to hear your seeing results man . I knew if it was done by someone else that they would see for themselves .

gosh man to be 100 percent honest ive noticed that taking a break and as opposed to everyday gives the best results . I feel this hair regrowth process is tricky man . What products do you use ? Like finastride? Minoxidil?

i think this is like anything else that has to do with your body the more and more you do it your body becomes accustomed to it and it becomes less affective . For instance doing bench press everyday . If you do it everyday you don’t give your body the break it needs for the muscle to grow and if done everyday your body gets used to it …… you smoke a cigarette and never have in your life you will spin like crazy …. But you smoke a pack a day they no longer make you spin . Body gets used to it . I feel the same with the minoxidil . It does say and every thing we read says it must be used everyday but i feel using it everyday just makes your body get used to it till it’s no longer effective…… now this is my own opinion and that’s all it is is a opinion ….. but i can say and prove which I have that the type of baldness I had does not get reversed like I’ve reversed it . I don’t lose but 2 hairs a week that I actually see on my hand in the shower. And they usually come from the side . I took a week off from all hair products and just gave my scalp a break from everything . And when i started back up it was night and day the thickness I gained .

when you’re trying to get all that gunk out how are you doing it . Them little strings are nothing . Send me your number in a message and I’ll send you a video of me taking that crap out and how to do it brother ….. you’ll be SHOCKED AT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT . ….. now when i press my finger on my scalp and lift up you can see all that blood in their that wasn’t In the past when you lift your finger your scalp should have a dot print that your finger left behind that instantly turn pink/red where the blood is just flowing good

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks brother , actually look forward to hearing from you . You never bring any kind of negative vibes and are always just curious on how the results were achieved. Glad to hear your seeing results man . I knew if it was done by someone else that they would see for themselves .

gosh man to be 100 percent honest ive noticed that taking a break and as opposed to everyday gives the best results . I feel this hair regrowth process is tricky man . What products do you use ? Like finastride? Minoxidil?

i think this is like anything else that has to do with your body the more and more you do it your body becomes accustomed to it and it becomes less affective . For instance doing bench press everyday . If you do it everyday you don’t give your body the break it needs for the muscle to grow and if done everyday your body gets used to it …… you smoke a cigarette and never have in your life you will spin like crazy …. But you smoke a pack a day they no longer make you spin . Body gets used to it . I feel the same with the minoxidil . It does say and every thing we read says it must be used everyday but i feel using it everyday just makes your body get used to it till it’s no longer effective…… now this is my own opinion and that’s all it is is a opinion ….. but i can say and prove which I have that the type of baldness I had does not get reversed like I’ve reversed it . I don’t lose but 2 hairs a week that I actually see on my hand in the shower. And they usually come from the side . I took a week off from all hair products and just gave my scalp a break from everything . And when i started back up it was night and day the thickness I gained .

when you’re trying to get all that gunk out how are you doing it . Them little strings are nothing . Send me your number in a message and I’ll send you a video of me taking that crap out and how to do it brother ….. you’ll be SHOCKED AT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT . ….. now when i press my finger on my scalp and lift up you can see all that blood in their that wasn’t In the past when you lift your finger your scalp should have a dot print that your finger left behind that instantly turn pink/red where the blood is just flowing good
Cheers! I'm not taking meds at all, tried finasteride and minoxidil years but not for me.

Supps I use are Q10, magnesium and micro dose saw Palmetto to control DHT, I know it does this as if I take to much it def affects libido etc. Small regular doses no sides whatsoever. No way I want to go down the dht blocker route with meds again.

I use rosemary and peppermint oils about 3 times a week and after I do my 'unclogging'. I also do daily massages of sides of head but not the actual top of scalp. Also derma roll every few weeks.

For the unclogging I do a massage, then use the metal blackhead remover tools and squeeze down on each individual blocked pore, it takes ages and is a pain to do especially since I have my hair grown out, but similar to you I see that gunk shoot out so it's definitely helping. I use camera phone on macro mode and a mirror to see each pore. Think you might have given me that idea.

You def look like you've had good progress, I'll pm my number as be interested to see how your doing it. It's not easy I've even thought about buzzing down as I'd be able to get a fuller look at my scalp.

Last edited: