Reactivated My Dating Profiles, Trying To Be Enthusiastic Without Being Obsessed

blackg

Reaction score
Nah, it's basically beta males who think chivalry and treating women like princesses is what attracts them. Jacket over puddles, etc.
There is nothing wrong with putting a jacket over a puddle for an attractive woman. Even letting a woman hop in front of you at the taxi rank is okay, especially if the woman looks somewhat distressed and is in a rush to get home.
It's best to let her get home safely.
Chivalry should not be dead and chivalry should also not come with the expectation of sex.

Get with progress, guys.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with putting a jacket over a puddle for an attractive woman. Even letting a woman hop in front of you at the taxi rank is okay, especially if the woman looks somewhat distressed and is in a rush to get home.
It's best to let her get home safely.
Chivalry should not be dead and chivalry should also not come with the expectation of sex.

Get with progress, guys.

There's nothing wrong with it, but why do it? Whether you do it or not, the outcome of the time spent with her (either a potential relationship or a potential rejection) is decided by her based on your hair. You can't change it by being 'alpha' or 'beta' or 'kind' or 'confident'. So, since the decision is already made, why put any extra effort? That's my philosophy. I'll do it if I genuinely like her as a person like I might do for any other person, but not just because of some gender based nonsense.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Xander94 got zero messages on an asian dating site for almost a year being there.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with it, but why do it? Whether you do it or not, the outcome of the time spent with her (either a potential relationship or a potential rejection) is decided by her based on your hair. You can't change it by being 'alpha' or 'beta' or 'kind' or 'confident'. So, since the decision is already made, why put any extra effort? That's my philosophy. I'll do it if I genuinely like her as a person like I might do for any other person, but not just because of some gender based nonsense.
Pretty much took the words out of my mouth. The sad thing is, if you act "chivalrous" to a woman they'll instantly take it as a sign you're interested in them. If you look like a gargoyle on top of this, you're liable to get #metoo'd. The only winning move is not to play, unless you're Chad. Welcome to 2018.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few posters on here mentioned game and I was weary of it, yet I tried yesterday at school. Know what happened? I got flat out rejected. That part didn't hurt, what did is her walking over to her Chad friend after and clearly talking about it. This was in my weight training class. So I could see them snickering and their facial expressions through the mirrors. I'll never approach ever again. You have to be perfect to do that, which I'm not clearly.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
A few posters on here mentioned game and I was weary of it, yet I tried yesterday at school. Know what happened? I got flat out rejected. That part didn't hurt, what did is her walking over to her Chad friend after and clearly talking about it. This was in my weight training class. So I could see them snickering and their facial expressions through the mirrors. I'll never approach ever again. You have to be perfect to do that, which I'm not clearly.

try to approach "heavier" girls ;)

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
try to approach "heavier" girls ;)
Why? Even though I'm not a Chad I shouldn't be limited to land whales. I work hard for my body. I don't want a lard *** who doesn't have an ounce of discipline. In this day and age I guess that's what I'm stuck with as my looksmatch. I'd rather rope.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why? Even though I'm not a Chad I shouldn't be limited to land whales. I work hard for my body. I don't want a lard *** who doesn't have an ounce of discipline. In this day and age I guess that's what I'm stuck with as my looksmatch. I'd rather rope.

it was an irony

I'vs should add "with 14 kids" to make it clear

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude you're Chad af lol.

Don't beat yourself up over that one interaction; a lot of those cold approaches never really go well for anyone unless you're in a club setting/alcohol is involved. I honestly think that you should make a Tinder you would #slay.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love browsing through my social media accounts and seeing girls who are 4s-5s complaining about guys that are 7s+ messaging them on Tinder... lol.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you're Chad af lol.

Don't beat yourself up over that one interaction; a lot of those cold approaches never really go well for anyone unless you're in a club setting/alcohol is involved. I honestly think that you should make a Tinder you would #slay.
The funny thing is she came up to me last week asking for a spot, she even knew my name without us ever talking. She stuck her hand to shake mine and introduced herself. Im confused.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
The funny thing is she came up to me last week asking for a spot, she even knew my name without us ever talking. She stuck her hand to shake mine and introduced herself. Im confused.

Could have just been a friendly gesture. I have problems myself telling if a girl is being friendly or flirty with me. Comes from my younger middle school years when I had girls straight up tell me I was ugly to my face.

blackg

Reaction score
If she knows your name then that's a very good sign.
It implies she has taken the time to A; either go out of her way to learn it.
Or B; she has mentally taken note of your name when it was mentioned and associated this name with you.

Now the fact that she initiated contact with you by introducing herself is also a very positive sign.

I hope this girl is patriotic.

shookwun

Reaction score
i thought they only want Chad? Your signature is confusing me now.