Receding Hairline? Have A Picture From 6 Yrs Ago To Compare.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Left temple has quite a few miniturized hairs, noticed it around 8 months ago but haven't noticed any progression in hairloss, right temple is all good. Is my hairline maturing or can I expect to see a greater loss in the near future? My maternal grandfather started balding at the crown in his 30s and ended up fully bald after a decade, dad has a full head of hair at 53, his dad had hair till he was in his 80s. I have a picture of my hairline at 13 yrs old to compare, I am now 19.
DSC_0102~2.JPG
Screenshot_20190411-163550~2.png
DSC_0108~2.JPG

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like you've lost a little of your corners. It looks worse as your head has gotten bigger during puberty.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
100 % of hairlines of my friends have ''matured'' from 13 to 19-21. and most of them without having male pattern baldness right now at 26-27.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
100 % of hairlines of my friends have ''matured'' from 13 to 19-21. and most of them without having male pattern baldness right now at 26-27.
It was male pattern baldness in the end. Mature hairline is a bunch of bollocks. This is why I recommend people to get on finasteride asap.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U should add oral minoxidill and add in topcial finasteride for extra dht blockage. Thats what I do.
I was thinking about adding oral minoxidil as it recently got added to the pharmacy I get finasteride from and isn't that expensive.

I'm hoping this is a shed because my hair looked good a few months ago.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking about adding oral minoxidil as it recently got added to the pharmacy I get finasteride from and isn't that expensive.

I'm hoping this is a shed because my hair looked good a few months ago.
Well I used to use the tablets but its a waste of Money when u can just drink the topical. 2 drops twice a day in water and drink. One old man used to take tabs for years but switched and it works just the same as the tablets he said. I have seen people get insane results by drinking the topical. Btw are you 25?

Last edited:

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I used to use the tablets but its a waste of Money when u can just drink the topical. 2 drops twice a day in water and drink. One old man used to take tabs for years but switched and it works just the same as the tablets he said. I have seen people get insane results by drinking the topical. Btw are you 25?
Oral is only £5 more expensive than topical for a 3 month supply here. And I'm 25 in 5 months. I'm grateful for this head of hair because the men on my mums side were much worse off at this age.