Regular Tsuji Updates... Unfortunately They Are In Japanese!

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif
Again what does this mean? Something about a fiscal year?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Organ Technologies declares to begin clinical trials in 2018.
It will start from 2018 until March 2019.
However, it takes a little more time for general patient treatment to begin.

@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka - I will volunteer, fly to Japan to participate in clinical trial. How do I apply?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score

@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka - I will volunteer, fly to Japan to participate in clinical trial. How do I apply?
I wouldn't doubt if they already have all the people they need for this sh*t. If you have a sign outside saying "Apply for Clinical Trials cloning hair" every balding motherfucker would be there for free.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I doubt this would help you even if they took you. It’s a trial, they’ll probably only test it on a very small portion of the scalp.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt this would help you even if they took you. It’s a trial, they’ll probably only test it on a very small portion of the scalp.
You don't think they would want to show a bald guy onto having a full head of hair after this procedure?

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You don't think they would want to show a bald guy onto having a full head of hair after this procedure?
Maybe they do maybe they don’t, but it’s a clinical trial which is trying to prove efficacy and safety. They can’t just go and use their procedure on a whole scalp.

Replicel, Histogen, etc. etc. they all apply their treatments to a small quarter sized portion of their patients.

Tsuji should be easier to showcase efficacy because it either creates follicles or it doesn’t. It should be far less ambiguous.

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

RIKEN Takashi Tsuji's Laboratory & Organ Technologies Inc with Kyocera's relationship, RIKEN Takashi Tsuji's Laboratory and Organ Technologies Inc are practically one-on-one relation.

PhD. Tsuji is also appointed as a director of Organ.
In addition, three people Ph.D. are dispatched from Organ Technologies Inc to Tsuji's Lab.
It is in a very strong relationship.
Kyocera supports the development of cell injection device.
It is described on Organ Technologies Inc's web site as follows.

Organ-Technologies-Inc-Our-business-model-in-hair-regeneration-medicine.jpg

『Our business model in hair regeneration medicine』
http://www.organ-technol.co.jp/business/hair-follicle-regeneration/

In hair regeneration medicine, it is an autograft that collects stem cells from the patient's own normal hair follicle, processes the hair follicle primordium, and transplants it to the patient himself. In male pattern baldness, a small number of hair follicles are collected at a medical institution, a contract manufacturing company separates the stem cells from the hair follicles, cultures and amplifies them, and produces regenerated hair follicle base by the organogenic base method To do. Package this regenerated hair follicle base, transport it to a medical institution, and transplant treatment regenerative hair follicle base group to a patient in a medical institution. We are currently pursuing research and development with a view to clinical application of hair follicle regeneration as the world's first organ regeneration in humans in

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

Professor Tsuji is a director of Organ Technologies Inc.

Company Profile

Company name  Organ Technologies Inc.

Company founded  April 21, 2008

Capital 110,080,000 yen (as of the end of May 2017)

Number of persons belonging to 14 officers

CEO Yasuhiro Sugimura

A director Takashi Tsuji(辻 孝)
A director Kenji Hanazawa

Business concept

Realization of the regenerative medical industry originating from Japan through the world's first organ regeneration medicine Main business contents

· Manufacture, sale and import / export of pharmaceuticals and materials for regenerative medicine

· Contract manufacturing, selling, importing and exporting therapeutic cells, tissues, and organs

· Manufacture, sale, import / export, lease and maintenance of medical equipment, medical equipment, industrial machinery and equipment, household equipment

· Research and development of transplantation and regenerative medicine and technology transfer

· Various scientific tests and research and development related to medical treatment

http://www.organ-technol.co.jp/aboutus/

jkl.jpg

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Last edited:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do all Japanese people interact like this on forums or just this Fuji character?

Honestly puzzled.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do all Japanese people interact like this on forums or just this Fuji character?

Honestly puzzled.
The translation from Japanese is often weird and coupled with their formal ways it seems a bit off but other than that I think he's having his fun with us :)

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So everybody is saying 2019 for trials (something about a fiscal year) would that not apply too for the release date 2020?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
So everybody is saying 2019 for trials (something about a fiscal year) would that not apply too for the release date 2020?

I still don't know how people think this won't need safety data. Replicel had to do 5 year safety trials:

https://replicel.com/20170314-2/

Are you telling me Japan won't want any safety data before letting a company experiment on the public with stem cells? Not even at least 3 years?

And Tsuji doesn't even have a single published human cloned follicle, let alone a mass produced work flow or treatment.

Yet you guys are waiting for daily updates because you think you're getting this nonexistent currently imaginary untested unproven treatment in the next 2-3 years.

It's almost comical.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
"In April 2016, Japanese parliament even passed a law calling for Japan to make regenerative medical treatments like iPSC technology available for its citizens “ahead of the rest of the world.”

They're not idiots saying random dates for fun... They are the worlds foremost authorities on this kind of technology, Do you actually think they are incapable of factoring legislation parameters into their projections???? LOL (and they have cloned a human follicle already.)

Tsuji: "We will commercially release the treatment in 2020..."

IdealForehead: "Not enough safety data for you stem cell treatment."

Tsuji: "AAAhh yes, I completely forgot about regulations governing the release of stem cell treatments in my own country, MY BAD. 2025, so sorry...."

you're comical.

How many years exactly of safety data does this law require? I'm aware Japan has a looser regulatory structure for stem cells. But exactly how loose is it?

And you are mistaken in my opinion in your fundamental assumption that Tsuji is being sincere. I think it's all about marketing hype. Otherwise he would just work quietly in his lab and publish or announce when he had something to show for it.

These are carnival barker and snake oil sales tactics. It's about hype above all else. He hasn't even published a single cloned human hair yet. He hasn't even claimed to have done this yet in any capacity has he?

You say he has but i haven't seen anyone talk about it or any reference to it. I guess if so maybe somehow i missed it. Got a link if so?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Snake oil tactics??... i don't know where to start..

How about 'They don't need snake oil tactics because they are a legitimate multi billion dollar operation.'

or 'they are part of the worlds foremost academic research institutes where 100's of the worlds most advanced research projects are underway'

or 'hair loss research is the doorway to full organ regeneration, which is what dr.tsuji is actually working on'....

You need to read up on riken, dr.tsuji and the whole organ technologies history...

honestly think you've been listening to too much spencer kobren or something... snake oil? really?

Fact is they are claiming they will provided cloned hairs to the masses in 2 years when as far as we know they haven't cloned a single human one.

Why all these dramatic proclamations if not for hype and marketing?

Why not just work quietly in the lab and make an announcement when you've got something to show for it?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
and he has produced a human hair from mesenchymal cells and the other stem cell type, can't remember the nae.. epethelial thats it.

also a tooth from cells, functioning skin, and a saliva gland i believe

The mouse study is the only one I've seen anyone talk about or link which he published just a year ago.

Got a link to the human cloning?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly man, I don't know what your getting at here..

first you said that waiting for news on this was 'comical' because they wouldn't have the safety data.. and then when I pointed out that they have new legislation that fast tracks stem cell treatment, you admitted you have no idea when this will be released by asking "how loose are the regulations?"... look it up on the internet for yourself!! 2020 loose.

when you attacked dr.tsuji as a snake oil sales man, I pointed out that this was nonsense too. You clearly haven't read up on this man...

now that you don't have much leeway your challenging his achievements... go to pub med and find his work...

look this is a hairloss forum, and this is the advanced research future treatment section where we discuss and appreciate the sharing of scientific developments related to hair regeneration. If you don't want to hear about Tsuji's work, why are you reading this part of the forum?... and in answer to the question of why he didn't lock himself in his lab until he was finished!? ...because he's a scientist, and scientists share their findings, he even published a book on how exactly he regenerated the human hair from stem cells on a mouse...

Facts:
- he has not published anything about successfully cloning human hair.
- Japan is not going to let him experiment on the public without safety data once he gets a technique (currently imaginary or theoretical only).
- making dramatic claims about how you're going to cure hair loss in 2 years is a common marketing tactic.

Show me a cloned human hair. Show me a law that says companies in Japan can implant stem cells into humans with zero safety data. Tell me where he gets his crystal ball from that allows him to so clearly predict the future.

I absolutely think he'll get there eventually. But eventually is not the same thing as flying to Japan in two years to cure your hairloss as an Average Joe.