Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just think.... we are less than a year away from this potentially being available in Japan.... damn I wish.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Watch, as soon as we are used to being bald, boom Histogen, replicel, Brotzu, Tsuji, Follica, all come out in the same year
THIS. Haha I think about this all the time. Part of me is tantalized by the idea that this might be the most probable outcome.

>Histogen, Follica, Replicel/Shiseido, "Brotzu", whatever will get delayed into oblivion or peter out.

Tsuji makes great progress but hiccups drag everything out until 2025. Product is widespread by 2027.

Meanwhile, you decide back in 2018 if it is antiandrogens or shaving time. You give up and go the shaved route because your hair sucks anyway. You spend the next decade being a baldie. You leave the forums, you try to move on.

And then BOOM, one day on TV you see "Revolutionary new Japanese technology regrows long lost hair!" and sure enough, it is Riken's product.

"Holy s-sh*t" you mutter.

"Praise be with our lord and savior, Tsuji Takashi-san"

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
THIS. Haha I think about this all the time. Part of me is tantalized by the idea that this might be the most probable outcome.

>Histogen, Follica, Replicel/Shiseido, "Brotzu", whatever will get delayed into oblivion or peter out.

Tsuji makes great progress but hiccups drag everything out until 2025. Product is widespread by 2027.

Meanwhile, you decide back in 2018 if it is antiandrogens or shaving time. You give up and go the shaved route because your hair sucks anyway. You spend the next decade being a baldie. You leave the forums, you try to move on.

And then BOOM, one day on TV you see "Revolutionary new Japanese technology regrows long lost hair!" and sure enough, it is Riken's product.

"Holy s-sh*t" you mutter.

"Praise be with our lord and savior, Tsuji Takashi-san"
Hahaha I hope not man, if it releases in 2025 it won't be widespread and affordable buy the 2030s lol.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Just to confirm, is Sheseido not doing multiple injections in their trial? Also did anyone find anything about cell treatments that dont address life threatening diseases and the 21st century cure? It would be great if replicel could get away with skipping trials like PolarityTe, but i guess since it doesnt address a life threatening issue it may not be so lucky.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to confirm, is Sheseido not doing multiple injections in their trial? Also did anyone find anything about cell treatments that dont address life threatening diseases and the 21st century cure? It would be great if replicel could get away with skipping trials like PolarityTe, but i guess since it doesnt address a life threatening issue it may not be so lucky.
Three injections per patient.
That's what Shiseido did.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
C'mon, it is clear you are Nameless. It has been to me since your very first comments.
Nice alias. Kudos!

If that is nameless he has me fooled! I still refuse to believe nameless would like one of my posts, which Johnny has. That would be a dick punch to nameless, so I’ll be honest I don’t think it’s him.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that is nameless he has me fooled! I still refuse to believe nameless would like one of my posts, which Johnny has. That would be a dick punch to nameless, so I’ll be honest I don’t think it’s him.
He got permabanned.
He had to portray someone different, so he opted for a nineteen-year-old.
We can have a bet.
I'm 99.99% certain it is him.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are wrong.
The clinical trial entailed three injections at intervals.
Get it right.
Wtf is wrong about my statement?
Treatment 1k? Yes
Phase 2 is a test for the best results? Yes

Get your sh*t together mate or start reading.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf is wrong about my statement?
Treatment 1k? Yes
Phase 2 is a test for the best results? Yes

Get your sh*t together mate or start reading.
I misread your post.
Nonetheless, there were only three injections entailed, no less, no more.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
C'mon, it is clear you are Nameless. It has been to me since your very first comments.
Nice alias. Kudos!
He is not nameless
He got permabanned.
He had to portray someone different, so he opted for a nineteen-year-old.
We can have a bet.
I'm 99.99% certain it is him.
Yeah like we haven't seen johny's face multiple times actually (?)