Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say that's a low norwood.
If hairline recovery is possible with new treatments, you could become a NW2 oppressor again. Keep on current medication to save what you have till then
You don't want the new treatments/drugs in your hand only to try and treat a Norwood 90000 head.

Both Norwood 3 and 4 can do well with transplants too. Beyond that, well, it gets a little hairy (pun intended)

No one answered my question though? Any potential new treatments that couod would in the next 5 years?

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lower Norwood? Current treatments work. You can always have an hair transplant.
also, any new treatment will benefit lower norwood the most.

I use current treatments, and have for years and they are starting to lose their effectiveness.......so nothing new will come out in the next 5 years?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one answered my question though? Any potential new treatments that couod would in the next 5 years?

I use current treatments, and have for years and they are starting to lose their effectiveness.......so nothing new will come out in the next 5 years?

I've heard the optimists and the pessimists on here. Bottomline: we don't know. We just know that people are working on it, and that's it. Could something in the next 5 years, or it might take 15.

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard the optimists and the pessimists on here. Bottomline: we don't know. We just know that people are working on it, and that's it. Could something in the next 5 years, or it might take 15.

You'r going to need to share your 1 liter of tears per day with me man :'(

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

No dude, that's simply not true. The release dates for many treatments have been posted on this forum time and time again but I will repeat them: here are some new treatments with their projected release dates.
Shisiedo / Replicel - late 2018
Brotzu - predicted to be released 2018, hard to say.
Follica - 2019
Fevipiprant -2019
Setipiprant - 2021
There is also scalp threading, a new procedure similar to dermarolling but expected to produce better results. Read the thread in new research for details. Someone is getting the procedure done this month.
the statement "could be something in the next 5 years, or it might take 15" is just false. by 2019 we should see multiple new treatments. This is not optimism, it is fact based on what the companies has said. I understand that setbacks do occur, but even if they were to postpone their release dates, something new will absolutely be out in the next 5 years.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ZenHead I'm agree with you. The next years will be really awesome.

Agreed. We'll be the first generation of hair loss sufferers that don't have to choose between killing our DHT, or hair. Replicel / Shisiedo seems like the best option out of all of these but getting to japan to have this done within the first year of its release is gonna be a challenge

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I had bought the sh*t couple of years ago.
Been soaring.

EDIT: Just checked the chart. f***... even buying earlier this year would have made a decent amount of gains. I really hope this is good news, since investors seem to be getting in to get profits. Of course, it can't be ONLY the hair loss cure thing.... their biz may be doing well overall/

It's still early. What are their stocks now, like 0.037 $ or so ?

brb cure comes
brb stocks higher than apple
brb got shekels for transplant and living as nw1 on island

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
No dude, that's simply not true. The release dates for many treatments have been posted on this forum time and time again but I will repeat them: here are some new treatments with their projected release dates.
Shisiedo / Replicel - late 2018
Brotzu - predicted to be released 2018, hard to say.
Follica - 2019
Fevipiprant -2019
Setipiprant - 2021
There is also scalp threading, a new procedure similar to dermarolling but expected to produce better results. Read the thread in new research for details. Someone is getting the procedure done this month.
the statement "could be something in the next 5 years, or it might take 15" is just false. by 2019 we should see multiple new treatments. This is not optimism, it is fact based on what the companies has said. I understand that setbacks do occur, but even if they were to postpone their release dates, something new will absolutely be out in the next 5 years.

I hope and pray you are right

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not doing that at all. But if such a treatment was being rolled out, investors would certainly buy equity hoping for future earnings. The freefall in the stock mostly means the investors have no faith in the company/product and which in turn means there's not much hope for the treatment.

I don't want to be a negative Nelly, these are just facts of business.

What I mean is that I seriously doubt that most investors of RepliCel are invested because of the hair product; I doubt most care about it. It's the tendon and skin stuff that is a bigger deal.

Also, I'm not surprised the company's stock is in freefall on account of their recently-stated plans to license out all of their products and make money via "royalties".

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The release dates for many treatments have been posted on this forum time and time again

Yes, people on this forum have guessed and guessed and guessed what all these release dates are going to be. Unfortunately that hypothetical list has changed more times then can be counted.

Just because we want those treatments to come out in those timeframes don’t mean they will, if they ever do.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, people on this forum have guessed and guessed and guessed what all these release dates are going to be. Unfortunately that hypothetical list has changed more times then can be counted.

Just because we want those treatments to come out in those timeframes don’t mean they will, if they ever do.

The release dates that I gave are straight from what those specific companies have said in official statements... besides brotzu. Of course companies change their release dates but as of now those are accurate until something changes.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Has it really, though?

As far as I can remember, only Histogen (who even cares about them now?) and Follica were the only ones with changed pivotal trial dates, but in the latter's case they are delayed by about six months or so.

By my count, that's two.

Tsuji is still planned for 2020, Shiseido is still on track for a possible late-2018 launch, and well...that's basically it for anything that is near-future enough for the company to have announced a likely release date and it's remained the same for several years now.

Everything else is so far away that there are only rough estimates and the companies behind them haven't confidently stated any sort of release date — if those things ever come to fruition at all.

I really don't think it's anywhere near as hectic as you suggest.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The release dates that I gave are straight from what those specific companies have said in official statements... besides brotzu. Of course companies change their release dates but as of now those are accurate until something changes.

Has it really, though?

As far as I can remember, only Histogen (who even cares about them now?) and Follica were the only ones with changed pivotal trial dates, but in the latter's case they are delayed by about six months or so.

By my count, that's two.

Tsuji is still planned for 2020, Shiseido is still on track for a possible late-2018 launch, and well...that's basically it for anything that is near-future enough for the company to have announced a likely release date and it's remained the same for several years now.

Everything else is so far away that there are only rough estimates and the companies behind them haven't confidently stated any sort of release date — if those things ever come to fruition at all.

I really don't think it's anywhere near as hectic as you suggest.

In my opinion it has less to do with what the companies say and more to do with what the regulatory bodies decide.

For example, lots of people say “Shiseido will be done with their trial middle of 2018, it should be available late 2018” and I just don’t think that’s true. Is it possible? Of course, but I think it’s unlikely. These regulatory bodies are not going to approve these treatments the moment trials are completed, none of them move quickly and that’s by design.

To use Shiseido as another example. Everyone was so sure their trials would start early 2017 and be done early 2018 but the Japanese FDA didn’t get around to approving the trial until mid 2017 and Shiseido is a HUGE Japanese corporation that couldn’t even get their trials to start on time.

Breezula was another example... when I first started lurking on this forum they said it’ll be out by 2017-2018. Now it’s projected to be somewhere in the 2020’s (exactly year escapes me).

Eventually some of these treatments will make it to market (we all hope), but in my opinion too many members here think that the treatments will be available a couple months after the trial is complete and I respectfully disagree.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion it has less to do with what the companies say and more to do with what the regulatory bodies decide.

For example, lots of people say “Shiseido will be done with their trial middle of 2018, it should be available late 2018” and I just don’t think that’s true. Is it possible? Of course, but I think it’s unlikely. These regulatory bodies are not going to approve these treatments the moment trials are completed, none of them move quickly and that’s by design.

To use Shiseido as another example. Everyone was so sure their trials would start early 2017 and be done early 2018 but the Japanese FDA didn’t get around to approving the trial until mid 2017 and Shiseido is a HUGE Japanese corporation that couldn’t even get their trials to start on time.

Breezula was another example... when I first started lurking on this forum they said it’ll be out by 2017-2018. Now it’s projected to be somewhere in the 2020’s (exactly year escapes me).

Eventually some of these treatments will make it to market (we all hope), but in my opinion too many members here think that the treatments will be available a couple months after the trial is complete and I respectfully disagree.

and that's all true, though I'd say the Shiseido example probably not the best because that was about six months away from expected; not a tremendous setback.

My stance on it is that I'm certain these doctors know more about their product and regulations than I do, and I'm sure they take that into account when saying an estimated release window.

So unless they change the info, that's what I stick with, as there's no way I can possibly have a better guess and with late-stage trials like Shiseido or Follica, even if it does get delayed, it still shouldn't be too terribly much unless something catastrophic happened.

br1

Reaction score
and that's all true, though I'd say the Shiseido example probably not the best because that was about six months away from expected; not a tremendous setback.

My stance on it is that I'm certain these doctors know more about their product and regulations than I do, and I'm sure they take that into account when saying an estimated release window.

So unless they change the info, that's what I stick with, as there's no way I can possibly have a better guess and with late-stage trials like Shiseido or Follica, even if it does get delayed, it still shouldn't be too terribly much unless something catastrophic happened.

What the FDA has to do with Shiseido? And their trials started in 2016, no?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I mean is that I seriously doubt that most investors of RepliCel are invested because of the hair product; I doubt most care about it. It's the tendon and skin stuff that is a bigger deal.

Also, I'm not surprised the company's stock is in freefall on account of their recently-stated plans to license out all of their products and make money via "royalties".

Reasoning accepted.
All hail Sheseido

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lemme get this straight about RCH-01
H stands for hope
C stands for cope
R stands for rope