Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplants are illusions, not cures; not only do they not grow hair, they often cause additional loss. I see the appeal for middle NWs, but in the end, it’s just a redistribution. I imagine they’re still a thing because there is an unlimited supply of recently divorced 40-somethings.

For me, it's all about the cosmetic reward you'll actually get for the risk and price involved.

Looking at so many photos from clinics, which are mostly of 40-something patients, probably about 75% of them the guy is still clearly balding after the fact. Like, he was NW4 with a lot of diffuse and now he's NW4 with a little bit less diffuse: 2000 grafts/$10,000 FUE or something like that. Like, wtf was the point?

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I believe their purpose, the hair transplant quacks that is, is to take advantage of emotionally vulnerable young people and lighten their bank accounts by thousands of dollars. Save your money for something that will work.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
brb buying shiseido's stocks
I wish I had bought the sh*t couple of years ago.
Been soaring.

EDIT: Just checked the chart. f***... even buying earlier this year would have made a decent amount of gains. I really hope this is good news, since investors seem to be getting in to get profits. Of course, it can't be ONLY the hair loss cure thing.... their biz may be doing well overall/

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe their purpose, the hair transplant quacks that is, is to take advantage of emotionally vulnerable young people and lighten their bank accounts by thousands of dollars. Save your money for something that will work.
Wait.... but how long?
It's WAYY better to solve/fix the problem now than wait for a miracle from the Japs, which may or may not come, and may or may not be within 5-10 years.

I pray it comes, but if I could get an hair transplant, I'd be robbing banks and getting one.

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I had bought the sh*t couple of years ago.
Been soaring.

EDIT: Just checked the chart. f***... even buying earlier this year would have made a decent amount of gains. I really hope this is good news, since investors seem to be getting in to get profits. Of course, it can't be ONLY the hair loss cure thing.... their biz may be doing well overall/

No better time than now to buy Replicel stock. It's at a dismal 0.45 (CAD). Let's say you spend $100, if Replicel were to regain back to their high of 2015 you could easily make a couple thousand. Worst case scenario you lose $100.

They expect to start seeing revenue from their dermal injector device next year.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
No better time than now to buy Replicel stock. It's at a dismal 0.45 (CAD). Let's say you spend $100, if Replicel were to regain back to their high of 2015 you could easily make a couple thousand. Worst case scenario you lose $100.

They expect to start seeing revenue from their dermal injector device next year.
Have you seen how this sh*t has crashed in a year?
Yup... if it had good fundamentals, and wasn't ONLY selling a dodgy injector device, I would buy stock.
It's a shame though. Such a fall in stock prices suggests investors don't want anything to do with them, and maybe their arrangement with Sheseido is also questionable.

EDIT: It's been falling for 5 years. God damn!

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you seen how this sh*t has crashed in a year?
Yup... if it had good fundamentals, and wasn't ONLY selling a dodgy injector device, I would buy stock.
It's a shame though. Such a fall in stock prices suggests investors don't want anything to do with them, and maybe their arrangement with Sheseido is also questionable.

EDIT: It's been falling for 5 years. God damn!

What you say is true. However they still control the entire non-Asia market for their technology, which you must admit has to be worth something given Shiseido's willingness to partner with them.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
What you say is true. However they still control the entire non-Asia market for their technology, which you must admit has to be worth something given Shiseido's willingness to partner with them.

Yeah, it is ONLY Sheseido's arrangement with them that gives me any hope.
Other than that, Replicel just seems like a sham. I thought that since Sheseido might get it to work and market it, Replicel would make tons of money.
But when you compare investor sentiment w.r.t. both Companies, it doesn't seem likely. Lotof investor action in Sheseido and none in Replicel suggests that it is not the hair treatment which is making Sheseido seem prime business to investors, but their other products/markets. Which sucks *** big time... It's ashame we have hope only from Companies like Replicel.

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other than that, Replicel just seems like a sham. I thought that since Sheseido might get it to work and market it, Replicel would make tons of money.
But when you compare investor sentiment w.r.t. both Companies, it doesn't seem likely. Lotof investor action in Sheseido and none in Replicel suggests that it is not the hair treatment which is making Sheseido seem prime business to investors, but their other products/markets. Which sucks *** big time... It's ashame we have hope only from Companies like Replicel.

Wait, so you're telling me that within the next 5 years or so the ONLY thing that has even a SHOT at being released is replicel, and even THAT is an off chance?!! No other effective treatments will come out within that time span?

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score

It’s tough to be confident enough to invest in something that hasn’t produced efficacy trial results... I think you’ll see reactions after that information comes forward.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you're all making the mistake of assuming that investors generally even give a sh*t about the hair product.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, so you're telling me that within the next 5 years or so the ONLY thing that has even a SHOT at being released is replicel, and even THAT is an off chance?!! No other effective treatments will come out within that time span?
No, I meant hope regarding this particular treatment.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you're all making the mistake of assuming that investors generally even give a sh*t about the hair product.
I'm not doing that at all. But if such a treatment was being rolled out, investors would certainly buy equity hoping for future earnings. The freefall in the stock mostly means the investors have no faith in the company/product and which in turn means there's not much hope for the treatment.

I don't want to be a negative Nelly, these are just facts of business.

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not doing that at all. But if such a treatment was being rolled out, investors would certainly buy equity hoping for future earnings. The freefall in the stock mostly means the investors have no faith in the company/product and which in turn means there's not much hope for the treatment.

I don't want to be a negative Nelly, these are just facts of business.

Indeed that worries me. The trend of the share price doesn't look good, you may say it's Shiseido's matter but Replicel still will earn royalties on that and if the treatment is promising the market will have already priced in this prospect because even royalties would be a big income.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
So could you tell me some treatments that may be released within 5 years? I don't come on here much, so I'm not very up to date. Any hope at all for the lower norwoods?

Lower Norwood? Current treatments work. You can always have an hair transplant.
also, any new treatment will benefit lower norwood the most.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which norwood is a lower norwood? A norwood 3 could be considered a lower norwood?
No man, you're fucked. Irreversable 4 life.

On Toppik: Baldies will always tell you that your Norwood will not benefit from future treatments if it is higher than theirs, having lower Norwood makes them superior, allows to make fun of others, make them fall into despair. Then they begin a philosophical debate defending their practices in realism.

NW3 better than NW4, you win against me at least.

Last edited:

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which norwood is a lower norwood? A norwood 3 could be considered a lower norwood?

No man, you're fucked. Irreversable 4 life.

On Toppik: Baldies will always tell you that your Norwood will not benefit from future treatments if it is higher than theirs, having lower Norwood makes them superior, allows to make fun of others, make them fall into despair. Then they begin a philosophical debate defending their practices in realism.

NW3 better than NW4, you win against me at least.

I'd say that's a low norwood.
If hairline recovery is possible with new treatments, you could become a NW2 oppressor again. Keep on current medication to save what you have till then
You don't want the new treatments/drugs in your hand only to try and treat a Norwood 90000 head.

Both Norwood 3 and 4 can do well with transplants too. Beyond that, well, it gets a little hairy (pun intended)