Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s pretty safe to assume that Replicel is in dire need of some capital - take a look at their share price over the last few years. If they had results of Shiseido’s RCH phase 2 trial, they would have released them by now. The only time their share price has jumped exponentially has been when good news regarding RCH 01 has surfaced.

This leads me to believe that Replicel do not possess the Phase 2 results and that they are in conflict with Shiseido over them.

But if data just got released last month internally, then it can't be any faster.

Also if we dive into their latest statement about the data sharing from Replicel

"Management maintains the position that any data produced from clinical trials of the technology will, by agreement, be made available to the Company." And since there haven't been any made any legal action between any of them, one could assume this are going as they are supposed too.

Also Replicel made a deal with the Chinese YOFOTO who bought shares for $5.000.000 and license rights

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s pretty safe to assume that Replicel is in dire need of some capital - take a look at their share price over the last few years. If they had results of Shiseido’s RCH phase 2 trial, they would have released them by now. The only time their share price has jumped exponentially has been when good news regarding RCH 01 has surfaced.

This leads me to believe that Replicel do not possess the Phase 2 results and that they are in conflict with Shiseido over them.

https://www.streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=15849637&gfv=1

Yep it's more than a safe assumption. They've burned through all of the Shiseido and YOFOTO money already and had to issue more stocks last week just to be able to pay its directors. Genuinely don't have the capital to continue through next year so something has to give.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=15849637&gfv=1

Yep it's more than a safe assumption. They've burned through all of the Shiseido and YOFOTO money already and had to issue more stocks last week just to be able to pay its directors. Genuinely don't have the capital to continue through next year so something has to give.

You’re 100% right. I just took a look at their most recent financial statement. They are in hot water.

Attachments

• 51CF15C7-0D60-45A9-BB9C-0A710D2DCC31.jpeg
    51CF15C7-0D60-45A9-BB9C-0A710D2DCC31.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 400

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It have just been shown that YOFOTO have revealed their own Cell therapy manufacturing facility in China
Even though its only for RCT-01 and RCS-01, it doesn't seem like Replicel is going anywhere at this time even though as a R&D company they aren't making money as a normal company, but that how is it with R&D you can't make money of nothing yet, even though they should be able to launch their RCI-02 next year and that might be able to bring in money, who knows.

And also they made one big CMA at the end of their statement replicel.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It have just been shown that YOFOTO have revealed their own Cell therapy manufacturing facility in China
Even though its only for RCT-01 and RCS-01, it doesn't seem like Replicel is going anywhere at this time even though as a R&D company they aren't making money as a normal company, but that how is it with R&D you can't make money of nothing yet, even though they should be able to launch their RCI-02 next year and that might be able to bring in money, who knows.

And also they made one big CMA at the end of their statement replicel.

So Replicel has almost no hope, YOFOTO is getting ready to start their clinical trials but will be a few years away... What a shame the tech is ready with Shiseido right now but they're holding out on us and not saying why. I'd be on the next goddamn flight over and blow my savings if they announced a release with some good maintenance results.

Edit: my mistake YOFOTO have nothing to do with RCH-01. Everything is on Shiseido.

Last edited:

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just had The idea Shieido could speak in The BioJapan 2019.
Unfortunately i cant See any member of Shiseido will have a speech. Only i saw RIKEN as a Sponsor of The Event and Kobe Medical Innovation Cluster with participation.
Maybe You will find more:
https://www.ics-expo.jp/biojapan/en/

We have to Look out for other important hair loss events. There was another interesting Event Last year in November on which Tsuji and Shiseido was speaking
Do someone Remember?

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just had The idea Shieido could speak in The BioJapan 2019.
Unfortunately i cant See any member of Shiseido will have a speech. Only i saw RIKEN as a Sponsor of The Event and Kobe Medical Innovation Cluster with participation.
Maybe You will find more:
https://www.ics-expo.jp/biojapan/en/

We have to Look out for other important hair loss events. There was another interesting Event Last year in November on which Tsuji and Shiseido was speaking
Do someone Remember?

Well if you look into what BioJapan is actually about then it makes sense really

Focus Zones
BioEconomy Zone

The use of applied bioresource and bioengineering technology will provide the solution not only in medical and drug discovery, but also in wide range of social issues like energy development, industrial production and agriculture. And this innovative technology will contribute to the economic growth in our future society.

Digital Zone

Besides the use of digital technology for diagnostics and medical care, the field is also expected to enable great leaps to be made in the field of pharmacology, such as the use of supercomputers in optimizing hit molecule discovery.

Healthcare Zone

With the promotion and maintenance of health becoming a greater and greater societal issue around the world, the field of healthcare is becoming a hotbed for cross-field collaboration. A great number of new business opportunities are anticipated for this rapidly expanding market.

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol nothing is coming out. I haven’t been on this for ages and everyone’s still feeding the same old bs stories to eachother. Just shave ur heads.

I hate to admit it, but I guess we are waiting for the trial 2 data for 1,5 years or so. Meanwhile, every month the is a story and the hope that we will get positive results and RCH-01 will be launched.

Eventually, baldness will be cured, it might happen sooner than people think. But it would surprise me if we would go on for about 20 years before improvements come along.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02847-3

Interesting article about Japans Cell therapy laws and different pathways.

Lee Buckler, the chief executive of regenerative-medicine company RepliCel in Vancouver, Canada, which licensed its skin(hair)-rejuvenation product to the Tokyo-based cosmetics company Shiseido in 2016, sees this pressure as a plus. He says people who desire fast access to medicines see what’s happening in Japan and “press for similar access in their country”.