Rooney dubbed Bobby Charlton by team mates

s.a.f

Reaction score
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -20735564/
WAYNE Rooney’s team-mates have dubbed the striker Bobby Charlton – because he’s going bald just like the Manchester United legend.

Rooney is furious fellow players are mocking him because he is paranoid about losing his hair at only 22.

The striker’s tormentor-in-chief is handsome Cristiano Ronaldo, 23, who came up with the nickname.

Rooney’s other close friends Rio Ferdinand, 29, and Wes Brown, 28, have joined in the mickey-taking – pointing out they have full heads of hair despite being much older.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Wow, I'm shocked! People giving a bald guy a hard time...

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like the Mancs have a great team spirit :), hopefully that really does affect Rooney's performances. I wonder if Bergkamp had to hear a lot of jive at Arsenal about his balding? :whistle:

Sorue

Reaction score
It's amazing how these stars don't even know about proscar/minoxidil when the cost is not a cost to them..

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is banned for athletes because it can be used to mask the use of other drugs.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I think he ought to just kick Ronaldo's head in, he easily could, plus he's an annoying rat, great footballer, but a prick, like most footballers..

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
I think he ought to just kick Ronaldo's head in, he easily could, plus he's an annoying rat, great footballer, but a prick, like most footballers..

Great is stretching it a bit isn't it? Let's call him great when he finally scores 20 goals per league season. He's a forward after all.

antonio666

Reaction score
first of all iread this article in the sunday mirror i think and i thought the article smacked of a slow journlist day in the sense that it was a made up story just done to highlight rooneys balding,i have no doubt he does get ribbed of is teammates at losing is hair but to compare him to charlton is harsh,also ghg point about the arsenal players ribbing bergkamp about his hairloss i doubt this very much because before i started losing mine i never even considererd bergkamp to be balding only when i started looking more did i realise but bergkamps hair has stayed the same way for the last 10 years

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
ronaldo%20pro%20evo.JPG

I'm so handsome!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dario said:
ronaldo%20pro%20evo.JPG

I'm so handsome!

Thats why he has to pay manky w****s for sex, hope he gets syphilis.

ali777

Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
His wife Coleen has reassured him it’s OK for a man to lose his hair

Bullshit!

Chav and chavette :punk:

I'm sure Coleen would do anything to please Wayne. She's just another chavette without him.

Petchsky

Reaction score
ghg said:
Petchsky said:

Great is stretching it a bit isn't it? Let's call him great when he finally scores 20 goals per league season. He's a forward after all.

I'm mean Ronaldo's a great player, and also a prick. I knew Rooney was losing his hair when he was 19, poor sod can't even hop on proscar.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
His wife Coleen has reassured him it’s OK for a man to lose his hair *

*(As long as he earns £130,000 pw)

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
ghg said:
Petchsky said:

I'm mean Ronaldo's a great player, and also a prick. I knew Rooney was losing his hair when he was 19, poor sod can't even hop on proscar.

Admit it..you're jealous! :mrgreen:

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would shut up if I was Wes Brown or Ferdinand. They are both obviously receeding. Rio is a NW1, Wes is probably more.

Wes Brown:
brown_504952.jpg

Rio Ferdinand
Rio_Ferdinand_465648a.jpg

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wes Brown looks like a right f*****g c*** also.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
daily mirror.........quality journalism there!

bullshit story :jackit: