Rooney dubbed Bobby Charlton by team mates

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Wow though, I didn't think that little joke would have such a backlash. I was just making a comical observation/comparison about that face that he made. Is or is there not a strange resemblance? I thought it was pretty funny. Anyways it's not like he has to walk around with his face stuck like that. But sorry anyways in case he was your idol or something. I don't follow football so I don't know it he is hot sh*t or what. He looks like this guy though...

Attachments

• free.jpg
    free.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 691
  • ferdinand504962hb1.jpg
    ferdinand504962hb1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 697

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the next time someone makes a joke about your baldness, don't get so upset :) .

s.a.f

Reaction score
Update : Rooney has now shaved it all off it made headlines on the back pages of many national papers. - Hair no more at 22yrs old. :(

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Update : Rooney has now shaved it all off it made headlines on the back pages of many national papers. - Hair no more at 22yrs old. :(

Many other footballers have done it at an early age, the problem is that Rooney is such a huge celebrity although he's not exactly a rose anyways. I don't feel a bit sorry for him.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh here we go, IBM is back. What is it that you're trying to say and what's it got to do with Rooney's hair?

IBM

Reaction score
ghg said:
Oh here we go, IBM is back. What is it that you're trying to say and what's it got to do with Rooney's hair?

The hair of Asanovic is awesome. How can people think of Rooney, Ferdinand or Wes Brown when there's hairs like that. BTW i had that hair when i was teen. I wish i was teen again.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
s.a.f said:

Many other footballers have done it at an early age, the problem is that Rooney is such a huge celebrity although he's not exactly a rose anyways. I don't feel a bit sorry for him.

I feel sorry for any young guy who is destined to spend probably three quarters of his life without hair.

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:

He's great person too...
But his playmate Igor Stimac was voted as the most attractive men here in Croatia. If you had chance to hear him talk you would know why.
99846.jpg

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
IBM said:
The hair of Asanovic is awesome. How can people think of Rooney, Ferdinand or Wes Brown when there's hairs like that. BTW i had that hair when i was teen. I wish i was teen again.

Strong signature material. Can I use this?

IBM

Reaction score
ghg said:
IBM said:

Strong signature material. Can I use this?

Why not... Is it funny?

s.a.f

Reaction score
No. :dunno:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's kinda funny. It showcases IBM's obsession-like interest for hair, not only his own but everyone elses too.

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
:bravo: CRISTIANO RONALDO...apenas o melhor jogador do mundo!!! :punk:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
So Rooney has shaved his head completely for the past 2-3 weeks. I guess he just accepted the fact that he is very much bald. His hair had stayed the same for the past 2 years or so but at the beginning of the season it looked like he had lost a lot more.

cruz

Reaction score
ghg said:
So Rooney has shaved his head completely for the past 2-3 weeks. I guess he just accepted the fact that he is very much bald. His hair had stayed the same for the past 2 years or so but at the beginning of the season it looked like he had lost a lot more.

Couple of weeks ago he had it buzzed down to grade 1 (or 2) right? I think it looked a lot better like that then the completely shaved look.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ghg said:

ROONEY HAIR UPDATE!

If this story is true it looks like he's going on 'controversial' drug finasteride to save his hair, so I guess he didn't accept it after all

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/30 ... dness.html