Rooney dubbed Bobby Charlton by team mates

Sean68

Reaction score
if it is bollocks and they weren't taking the piss before they certainly will be now! the massive amounts of testosterone he probably has is it what makes him such a great athlete and a multi millionaire...every cloud. :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Stephen Ireland wore a hairpeice not 'plugs'. 'Plugs' were a 70's / 80's solution.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I guess it was pretty humiliating for him but obviously he knows the best thing for him to do now to improve his self esteem is to play well, and get people talking about his football rather than his hairloss.

ali777

Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
daily mirror.........quality journalism there!
lol

:freaked2:
'Baldy' jibe sparks ball fist fight

Sounds very strange, and it's not very clear who abused who first....

I'd never point out a girl is "flat". Even the best looking model probably has some insecurities, it's not nice to highlight that someone is below the average in a certain department.

In return, I would get very annoyed if a girl calls a guy "a baldy".

s.a.f

Reaction score
The guy was sentanced yesterday he's gone to jail.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
It just goes to show that even pro sportsmen who earn millions are still affected by hairloss. With the amount of money they earn they can get any women they want but still this hairloss gets them down! BTW in todays sun newspaper it mentions that same story of Rooney being compared to Bobby Charlton. I guess its a confidence destroyer no matter how much money you earn. The thing that saddens me is that its beyond the persons control. They never asked to be bald nor did they do anything to become bald. Its just the way the cards are dealt in this life. A fat person has themselves to blame for being fat and they can always diet and lose the weight but a bald person can't necessarily get their hair back. But yet it is wrong to put down a fat person but its ok to mock a bald person :jackit:

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
iamnaked said:
I would shut up if I was Wes Brown or Ferdinand. They are both obviously receeding. Rio is a NW1, Wes is probably more.

Wes Brown:
brown_504952.jpg

Rio Ferdinand
Rio_Ferdinand_465648a.jpg

They'll both have pretty much the same head of hair in 20 years time.....

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Now I know where I recognize him from, he's the guy who played Pumkinhead.

Attachments

• pumpkinhead2.jpg
    pumpkinhead2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 240
  • Rio_Ferdinand_465648a.jpg
    Rio_Ferdinand_465648a.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 819

Cassin

Reaction score
you know uncomfortable man...for someone who is hit so hard by what people think if him you would think you wouldn't compare a human being to such a character. Next time you feel so emotionally spent at someone looking at you and you get so upset...know that you are no better than them.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Spot on, Cassin. Besides, that was just an awful picture of Ferdinand, he looks perfectly normal:

ferdinand504962hb1.jpg

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
Uncomfortable man you are full of sh*t

There probably is a good reason why you are having such are hard time dealing with baldness and other people's perception of you....

You want to know the reason why? it's because you have a damn cruel heart

Obsidian

Reaction score
I agree for someone who posts a quote from The Elephant man in their sig and then makes funs of a guys looks, that is taking the high road right there. What makes me a little irked is he compared hair loss to having a facial disfigurement :roll:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Chill out abit guys its not like he said it to his face or even in a serious manner. :dunno:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Wow though, I didn't think that little joke would have such a backlash. I was just making a comical observation/comparison about that face that he made. Is or is there not a strange resemblance? I thought it was pretty funny. Anyways it's not like he has to walk around with his face stuck like that. But sorry anyways in case he was or idol or something. I don't follow football so I don't know it he is hot sh*t or what.