Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

MoMoney

Reaction score
Hi guys

I started mixing 2 drops of sandal ore in 60 ml of minoxidil, several days after the thread was created. I am Norwood 3a or 4 and have been suffering hair loss since I was 14. I did no have any hope since I had tried everything. I have not taking anything in the las 15 years. The last year has been the worst since I didn’t manage to look decent in any way when looking at the mirror.

Since I started the treatment I have lost a lot of hair, and 3 weeks ago started to see baby hairs everywhere. In the vertex and also out. In zones I have not had hair in 10 years. Surprisingly, They are becoming rapidly terminal hairs.

What surprises me is that they appear very diffuse and separated, then new hairs come and fill the empty spaces. Right now the very few hair I had is really strong. I can put wax again. I think it is definitely working for me!!!!!!!

I didn’t no take any pic because I did not have any faith on it and I regret it.

Anybody else experiencing regrowth in zones that have been bald a decade ago???

It is weird, terminal hairs just come also isolated away from the vertex!
Hey nexus, i just Got a 60 ml bottle of minoxidil and was wondering how many drops of sandalore you think I should add to the mix? I see You added 2. But do you think i should Add a little more? Like 4-5?

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, great work of many people. I have started with Sandalor and soon I hope to contribute with the mix that I use and my photos.

if is useful to anyone who can serve ...
Generic level 1ml = 40 drops

Calculation example % in drops.
bottle 60 ml to drops ... 60ml x 40 = 2400 drops
Adding 6 drops of Sandalore ... 6 drops x 100 / 2400 drops = 0,25% Sandalore Mix

Last edited:

Ihateregistering

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just joining this thread. I think this is worth a shot, what’s the best liquid to mix sadalore in so it’s not too concentrated when I put it on my scalp?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jamesdunn Mind taking a picture of the Sandalore and uploading it here?

Has anyone here ordered 10ml of Sandalore from PellWall? If so can you tell me exactly what you received? I think they made a mistake on my order.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello. What is the consensus about use in minoxidil ? Only 0.25% ? I could dump into my minoxidil and stemox.

lark

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Amazon sandalore is on the left, the Perfumers Apprentice sandalore is on the right
Neither have much of a smell to me
Both appear insoluble in water, check out the two big drops

Attachments

• IMG_20181217_232455713.jpg
    IMG_20181217_232455713.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 547
  • IMG_20181217_232737277.jpg
    IMG_20181217_232737277.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 467

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Majority people are on a 1% solution on this Forum...
40 Sandalore drops (generic value) = 1ml Sandalore
  • Calculation example 1% mix from drops.
For bottle 100 ml to drops ... 100ml x 40 = 4000 drops
40 (drops San) x 100 / 4000 (bottle) = 1% Sandalore Mix
  • Calculation example drops need from %.
For bottle 100 ml to drops ... 100ml x 40 = 4000 drops
1 (% San) x 4000 (bottle) / 100 = 40 drops Sandalore

Last edited:

MoMoney

Reaction score
Majority people are on a 1% solution on this Forum...
20 Sandalore drops (generic value) = 1ml Sandalore
  • Calculation example 1% mix from drops.
For bottle 100 ml to drops ... 100ml x 20 = 2000 drops
20 (drops San) x 100 / 2000 (bottle) = 1% Sandalore Mix
  • Calculation example drops need from %.
For bottle 100 ml to drops ... 100ml x 20 = 2000 drops
1 (% San) x 2000 (bottle) / 100 = 20 drops Sandalore
So you’re saying i ahould Put about 12 drops of the sandalore in a 60ml bottle of minoxidil? Does everyone agree? I want To be sure I’m not adding too much. Someone else just said to add 4 drops

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
Put it in back and white If that helps.
Becoming close to being very undeniable, if not so already. Great work.

Apologies if old news, but I didn’t realise that Sandalore induces a would healing reaction in skin (via Insulin Growth factor). Surely could work synergistically with self-wounding /needling?! Or even more so with minoxidil given wounding seems to have great results when you combine with minoxidil, thus you could substitute wounding with Sandalore when combining with minoxidil.

See below from 2014, before then recent hype

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24999593/

IGF link here

https://www.sciencealert.com/hair-f...-baldness-odorants-olfactory-receptors-or2at4

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
Yes pellwall.com

Thanks bud. I will probably get it somewhere early January. Looking forward to read more about your progress and hopefully I can share some of my own soon. I will do it in addition to my zix + dermarolling regime.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone getting results without the vanicream? Thinking of trying sandalore and ethyl alcohol Solution and maybe glycerin