Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
I started tonight.

This is my solution:
  • isopropyl alcohol 72ml
  • distilled water 16ml
  • propylene glycol 6ml
  • Sandalore 3ml (3%)
  • DMSO 3ml
:
  • started: 2018-12-10 10PM
  • 1ml every night night at brush time
  • I go for 3% Sandalore.
  • Norwood VI
  • Will apply only to my right side for 6 weeks
  • No other treatment. Just Sandalore

I will keep you posted.

Im sorry for being a dumbass, but why do you mix the sandolore with all this stuff? Why cant people just rub the pure sandalore on their heads?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im sorry for being a dumbass, but why do you mix the sandolore with all this stuff? Why cant people just rub the pure sandalore on their heads?

the skin is in fact a very sturdy, impermeable barrier against a multitude of molecules and serves as a defensive barrier.
penetration enhancers (the components in the vehicle) have the role of overcome this defensive structure by, for example, dissolving the lipids (ethanol) in the outermost layer of the 5 layers of the epidermis, the stratum corneum (which has dead cells). The dermis has two layers as well.
All of these layers have different types of cells, with particular physicochemical properties, making the design of a vehicle a very complex job, with a lot of trial and error, and sometimes pure luck.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
the skin is in fact a very sturdy, impermeable barrier against a multitude of molecules and serves as a defensive barrier.
penetration enhancers (the components in the vehicle) have the role of overcome this defensive structure by, for example, dissolving the lipids (ethanol) in the outermost layer of the 5 layers of the epidermis, the stratum corneum (which has dead cells). The dermis has two layers as well.
All of these layers have different types of cells, with particular physicochemical properties, making the design of a vehicle a very complex job, with a lot of trial and error, and sometimes pure luck.

Thank you for your explanation NotInmywatch.

What do you recommend I use if I wanted to use pge2 and sandalwood oil?

irulan

My Regimen
Reaction score

If the concentration is too high it might have an adverse effects.
You need to dilute it first.

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have started with this mixture, one day all the hair, another day only temples. Maybe it is propylene glycol but I have less itching and I touching my hair with more density, combs better and looks more beautiful. I hope this works in a couple of months and its effect is remarkable for hair loss but at least it is much better than any lotion I have tried in terms of the appearance of the hair ... if this will stop the hair loss it would be wonderful!

This is my solution 1%:
  • isopropyl alcohol 60ml
  • distilled water 16ml
  • propylene glycol 20ml
  • Sandalore 1ml (1%)
  • DMSO 2ml

INT

Reaction score
I have started with this mixture, one day all the hair, another day only temples. Maybe it is propylene glycol but I have less itching and I touching my hair with more density, combs better and looks more beautiful. I hope this works in a couple of months and its effect is remarkable for hair loss but at least it is much better than any lotion I have tried in terms of the appearance of the hair ... if this will stop the hair loss it would be wonderful!

This is my solution 1%:
  • isopropyl alcohol 60ml
  • distilled water 16ml
  • propylene glycol 20ml
  • Sandalore 1ml (1%)
  • DMSO 2ml

For how long have you been using it?

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Temple progress so far

Attachments

• Collage 2018-12-21 13_21_29.jpg
    Collage 2018-12-21 13_21_29.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 782

INT

Reaction score
Besides the hairs around the mole, do you experience any thickening in other areas where you apply it? How about shedding?

Thanks!