Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to add I've only been applying sandalore with vanicream once at night time. I've now made a solution of alcohol, pg and distilled water so that I can apply in the day time without having a tub of lotion on my head lol

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to add I've only been applying sandalore with vanicream once at night time. I've now made a solution of alcohol, pg and distilled water so that I can apply in the day time without having a tub of lotion on my head lol
What type of alcohol? isopropyl?

moojixo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would it be effective to put sandalore drops in the minoxidil bottle? Or are you guys applying both a sandalore solution and minoxodil?

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
use ethanol boys, not isopropyl or methanol. if any alcohol besides ethanol gets to your bloodstream it will do massive damage, you can become blind with that sh*t.
This true? The isopropyl I bought is used for first aid and wound cleaning

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This true? The isopropyl I bought is used for first aid and wound cleaning

Isopropyl alcohol and its metabolite, acetone, act as central nervous system (CNS) depressants,[31] and around 15 g of isopropyl alcohol can have a toxic effect on a 70-kg human if left untreated.[32] Poisoning can occur from ingestion, inhalation, or skin absorption. Symptoms of isopropyl alcohol poisoning include flushing, headache, dizziness, CNS depression, nausea, vomiting, anesthesia, hypothermia, low blood pressure, shock, respiratory depression, and coma.[31] Overdoses may cause a fruity odor on the breath as a result of its metabolism to acetone.[33] Isopropyl alcohol does not cause an anion gap acidosis but it produces an osmolal gap between the calculated and measured osmolalities of serum, as do the other alcohols.[31]

Isopropyl alcohol is oxidized to form acetone by alcohol dehydrogenase in the liver,[31] and has a biological half-life in humans between 2.5 and 8.0 hours.[31] Unlike methanol or ethylene glycol poisoning, the metabolites of isopropyl alcohol are less toxic, and treatment is largely supportive. Furthermore, there is no indication for the use of fomepizole, an alcohol dehydrogenase inhibitor, unless co-ingestion with methanol or ethylene glycol is suspected.[34]

from wikipedia.
it's toxic. not as bad as methanol but hey, why risk? just use ethanol.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
use ethanol boys, not isopropyl or methanol. if any alcohol besides ethanol gets to your bloodstream it will do massive damage, you can become blind with that sh*t.
It’s very hard to get ethanol 70% in Ireland or the Uk.