Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why do medical staff use 70% wipes post injection if its that dangerous?
Methanol is very dangerous.
Isopropyl is suitable for topical cleaning applied in small quantities but with possible side effect for longer quantities.
Ethanol is safer applied in lotions, creams, perfumes and many others.

we are talking about daily and frequent use we should take care of elements to use

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why do medical staff use 70% wipes post injection if its that dangerous?

they use it because a one time, small quantity swipe will not do any harm, infact, it will evaporate before your skin can absorb any. but to make a lotion you're gonna apply all over your head everyday... nah. ethanol is the way

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update of crown. Still unsure of hair regrowth of just thickening of existing hair. Hoping applying 2x a day will improve with better results

Attachments

• 20190114_095928.jpg
    20190114_095928.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 718

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Methanol is very dangerous.
Isopropyl is suitable for topical cleaning applied in small quantities but with possible side effect for longer quantities.
Ethanol is safer applied in lotions, creams, perfumes and many others.

we are talking about daily and frequent use we should take care of elements to use
yea sorry my mind was on occasional wound prep with isopropyl not daily carrier spay for topical

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update of crown. Still unsure of hair regrowth of just thickening of existing hair. Hoping applying 2x a day will improve with better results
is the hair same length because there looks to be thicking to the right of the mole on the far left of photo in my opinion

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry not normally in this thread the mole in the left photo has more hair around in in the right hand photo thats what i see any way hopfully thats the left before right after
Agreed.hair to the right of mole seems to be creeping up to mole height also

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed.hair to the right of mole seems to be creeping up to mole height also

Anything above maintenance, even small regrowth is fantastic. Do you leave it in over night then shampoo the next morning or what?

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything above maintenance, even small regrowth is fantastic. Do you leave it in over night then shampoo the next morning or what?
Yeah leave it soak in over night. Girlfriend looks stupid at me lol looks like I'm wearing a swimming cap. Will wash off next morning

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is sandalore meant to work for everyone, or do only 30% of people have the right enzyme or something. I remember reading something like this.

I'm using Brotzu, stemox, min, sandalore atm. Interested to see if anything happens

INT

Reaction score
Is sandalore meant to work for everyone, or do only 30% of people have the right enzyme or something. I remember reading something like this.

That was minoxidil and I think that number was around 40%

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean Blueuedeshoes? Do you make this yourself, have you got a source or supplier to reccomend? I'm new to this, so don't really have the confidence to be mixing chemicals outside the lab. I lack the precision equipment to measure quantities to such low concentrations as reccomended and the expertise to do so! :)

I'm surprised that you, a lab assistant, isn't competent enough to do what EVERYONE in this thread is doing.
Let's try and see if these steps makes sense to you i´ll use the Rejuvenile ingredients as examples.

Buy 100ml Argan oil
grab a 1ml measuring spoon from you kitchen, remove 1 ml of oil, put in 1 ml of sandalore.
TADA!
you have successfully recreated Rejuvenile with 1% sandalore

Last edited:

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean Blueuedeshoes? Do you make this yourself, have you got a source or supplier to reccomend? I'm new to this, so don't really have the confidence to be mixing chemicals outside the lab. I lack the precision equipment to measure quantities to such low concentrations as reccomended and the expertise to do so! :)
I understand what you're doing since capitalism dictates that desperate people are a good market.
My only suggestion for you and your team would be ... Charge 1/3 of what you're asking....horrible prices..... There are lots of balding men too busy to concoct their own lotions. I look like a disheveled hamster when I apply my cetirizine+sandalore so that's a good "selling point" for starters.

INT

Reaction score
I posted this on another thread but was directed here.

Hi all,

I've not used any internet sites like this before, but my husband has tried everything from massage therapy through to caffeine shampoo and rogaine. Anything to avoid paying for a transplant. I'm a lab assistant by trade and found a journal article (I'll try and find the link and post it here later) talking about a compound called Sandalore that is either a synthetic version of Sandalwood, or just something found within sandalwood, couldn't quite decipher it. Anyway, I did some digging to see if it was in any shops. All i could find was a start up type shop called Rejuvenile. They just mix sandalore with some classic hair care oils like argan. Has anyone had any experience with this? They look pretty good, but obviously you can never be too sure. Anyway I've bought a couple of bottles of two of their range, and will keep you informed on here! He liked how they feel and his hair does look healthier already, although far too soon for growth i imagine.

#139 minutes ago

Suck my balls

And keep you scamdalwood

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I´m surprised that you, a lab assistant, isn´t competent enough to do what EVERYONE in this thread is doing.
Let´s try and see if these steps makes sense to you i´ll use the rejuvenile ingredients as examples.

Buy 100ml Argan oil
grab a 1ml measuring spoon from you kitchen, remove 1 ml of oil, put in 1 ml of sandalore.
TADA!
you have rejuvenile with 1% sandalore
Dude, no need be condescending. She came seeking help not patronising comments and criticism.