Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

xetrys

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, no need be condescending. She came seeking help not patronising comments and criticism.

I think the point is that users suspect 'her' of using this platform for guerilla promotion tactics that are popular nowadays.

bsz0206

My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you mean by "soak it". How many ml of your solution you use per night/day?

Can you please give more detail?

Yeah leave it soak in over night. Girlfriend looks stupid at me lol looks like I'm wearing a swimming cap. Will wash off next morning

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, no need be condescending. She came seeking help not patronising comments and criticism.
She obviously isn't, she is here trying to spread the word about Rej********, which i'm fairly certain she is selling. I was very polite and helpful in the thread she created, she completely ignored what i said and further tried to sell me in on how well this magic potion she had found was.
If that person was actually here to get help she wouldn't ignore helpful comments and instantly circle back to how great she thinks Rej******* is.
It´s an unprofessional website selling a homemade product, i find it HIGHLY unlikely she managed to find that before anything else but then immediately finds this forum and starts promoting it

Jaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She obviously isn't, she is here trying to spread the word about Rej********, which i'm fairly certain she is selling. I was very polite and helpful in the thread she created, she completely ignored what i said and further tried to sell me in on how well this magic potion she had found was.
If that person was actually here to get help she wouldn't ignore helpful comments and instantly circle back to how great she thinks Rej******* is.
It´s an unprofessional website selling a homemade product, i find it HIGHLY unlikely she managed to find that before anything else but then immediately finds this forum and starts promoting it
There is absolutely no question that she is promoting the product. First thing that bothered me about it is that she was not honest about it. Second thing that bothers me is the crazy pricing of the product.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Domain name:
rejuvenile.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 01-Oct-2018
Expiry date: 01-Oct-2020
Last updated: 11-Jan-2019

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would this be good to use as a vehicle since everclear isn’t available here?
https://www.sciencecompany.com/Ethy...bsolute-Undenatured-ACS-USP-Grade-P17107.aspx

The safety data sheet says not to get it on your skin. Is that just a standard disclaimer or should this not be used as part of a vehicle?

that's 99.5% pure ethanol, without any additives, non-denatured, the least irritant of all chemical variants. That's the ethanol that scientists use in laboratories, usually very expensive and restricted from selling to non-university or industrial clients. It's totally absurd that you are allowed to buy that but not everclear. In my country is the other way around. You can't find a safer vehicle than that.

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. Especially in Florida you would think it's legal. I'm not sure that this company will sell to individuals OR if they can ship to Florida. Waiting on them to respond.

It is expensive ($90/gallon) and the HAZ MAT shipping fee is another $60, but it's a gallon so should last.

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not understand this different crazy laws ... in Spain isopropyl 96 and 70 is available in supermarkets at $ 1 or little more 1liter, 1 gallon 5$, ethyl alcohol 96 in pharmacy at $ 5 per 1liter and also all is available online stores

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. Especially in Florida you would think it's legal. I'm not sure that this company will sell to individuals OR if they can ship to Florida. Waiting on them to respond.

It is expensive ($90/gallon) and the HAZ MAT shipping fee is another $60, but it's a gallon so should last.
my only observation would be that , being that pure, it's going to evaporate very fast so.... perhaps diluting it to 96º or 70º with plain water would be appropriate

Willie58

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sand7.jpeg Sand10.jpeg

In December I posted a pic of new hairs growing on my bald spot after just six weeks of sandalore. Here is my 10-week update pic, where some new hairs are getting up to a respectable length. I wish I had some freckles or moles up there to use as points of reference, the new is starting to blend with the old. To me what distinguishes the new hairs is that they're brown (my hair is mostly gray) and they're sparser than the old hairs on the edge of my bald spot.

I'm amazed at the regrowth I'm getting in this barren area after so short an interval and such a trivial expense. FWIW, my sandalore vehicle is liquid minoxidil. I've been using minoxidil for years, once per day, in the evening. That routine hasn't changed, the only difference is that when I open a new 60 mL bottle of minoxidil I add four drops of sandalore. I give the bottle of vigorous shake every time I use it, half a minute or so. I've always done that with minoxidil, though I've heard shaking it isn't necessary.

I have no idea if you guys would have similar results. It seems I'm not a typical member of this forum - my balding didn't start until my mid-40s ( I'm 60 now), mainly in the crown/top of my head, not the hairline.

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am allergic to PG I think someone here said I can use glycerin instead. Anyone is doing it?

Thank you

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am allergic to PG I think someone here said I can use glycerin instead. Anyone is doing it?

Thank you
I stopped using liquid minoxidil as a vehicle for sandalore because the PG irritated the hell out of me. Been using the vegetable glycerin with rubbing alcohol with no issues.

Side note, I placed an order for the gallon of the ethyl alcohol. Will see if I run into any issues...

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Thank you
Is there any reason you don't want to use ethanol as the only vehicle?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But the feeling is, this should work if we use minoxidil vehicle to carry this into the scalp as well, right?

Last edited:

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But the feeling is, this should work if we use minoxidil vehicle to vary this into the scalp as well, right?

Sandalore is soluble in organic solvents, the same as minoxidil. So, minoxidil vehicle should work very well to deliver sandalore deep enough into the skin.