Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bit of a tinfoil hat moment but it kind of makes sense. BlackRock is the worlds largest assets manager with nearly six trillion in assets. https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=undefined&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwims4bgj9DgAhUTShUIHcjyCL8QzPwBCAM&url=https://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2018-10-31/quintis-recapitalises-with-$145-million-from-blackrock/10447738&psig=AOvVaw0hr1j-iV33ZTIEk1qLTgw-&ust=1550951779298122

Either they knew before the public about Sandalore potential hairloss benefits or they created/funded a fictitious study to make big profits. They could do be doing that with hundreds of underperforming companies, swoop in to save the day and then start the juggernaut wheel of stock manipulation with a new study. I bet they invested in a dying Emu Oil company years ago! :D

P.s Saying that though, James does have decent progress! :D

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have sandalore and some ethanol. Is this enough? Or would I need to add something else to the mix like PG?
A bit confused on what my mix/ratio should be! And help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm using 50% ethanol, 30% pg, 20% polysorbate.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When did you start applying to your crown? I hate to ask but what concentration/amount of drops are you doing?
have been applying since day 1 and on week 16 now. I was using vanicream till January and decided to change to a ethanol at 40ml pg at 20ml and 15ml distilled water with 0.5 ml of sandalore. The dropper bottle is 75ml. Still using vanicream when scalp get sore/dry from ethanol.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This nigga is prescribing you estrogen and progesterone? What the f***

giphy.gif

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
have been applying since day 1 and on week 16 now. I was using vanicream till January and decided to change to a ethanol at 40ml pg at 20ml and 15ml distilled water with 0.5 ml of sandalore. The dropper bottle is 75ml. Still using vanicream when scalp get sore/dry from ethanol.

You've been on sandalore for 4 weeks and honestly, its impossible to see any results.
Do you take anything else? Needling? finasteride? minoxidil?

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that isn't some results after 4 months I don't know what is
Well the left corner on the progress picture seem weaker than the before picture to me? I mean you know best who can see it in real life but i personally can't draw any real conclusions from your pictures so far. A few hairs seem to appear here and there but that could just be natural growth cycles for existing healthy follicles? I don't mean to discourage you, keep going but i'm not sold yet is all i'm saying

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the left corner on the progress picture seem weaker than the before picture to me? I mean you know best who can see it in real life but i personally can't draw any real conclusions from your pictures so far. A few hairs seem to appear here and there but that could just be natural growth cycles for existing healthy follicles? I don't mean to discourage you, keep going but i'm not sold yet is all i'm saying
Always use to feel the baldness at my crown/swirl when running my hands over it. First time in a good 2 years I've actually felt hair there

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which would you say has worked better? Vanicream or ethanol/PG?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using 50% ethanol, 30% pg, 20% polysorbate.

dude im putting only like 3-4 ml of polysorbate 80 in my 60 ml mix.. i read that polysorbate 80 gotta be use in really small quantity to emulsify in a mix.

isnt 20ml too much

Hans79

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're mixing the synthetic sandalwood with ethanol? Is the ethanol to penetrate the tissue? Every article I've read so far about using synthetic sandalwood has been applied by itself in allowing the skin to "smell" the chemical. None of the articles talk about any sort of dilution being applied. Anyone currently doing just this?