Saw a guy with high Norwood today with a really hot girl...

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WTF? You should have been proud of him. We've gotta stick together, us balding brothers. We're a family. We DO need a homeland....

I'd be more pissed off seeing a perfect NW1 with a hot chick than a guy who places on the Norwood scale.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
If anything, this should help boost confidence because it further solidifies that looks are only a fraction of what really attracts women.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
KANGA said:
If anything, this should help boost confidence because it further solidifies that looks are only a fraction of what really attracts women.

I know - just had to vent :woot:

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Don't think it's that shocking.

My boss is 24, very hot, very vain, very self confident (Up herself) and with a guy who's completely bald. Likewise, Lilly Allen's ex was completely bald (And not famous! Or particularly good looking).

Then one of the IT guys is also completely bald, and getting married to some hot girl in 10 months.

2 beautiful girls I knew in college both had bald boyfriends. One went from a 21 year old with perfect, long hair, to a slick bald 30 year old. The other was a sl*t who had some sort of fetish for bald guys (Especially bouncers). All of her blokes were bald, she went out her way to get a bald guy which was wierd.

One thing these guys have in common is I never see them sulking about hair/depressed/hiding away. Something to think about....

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
WTF? You should have been proud of him. We've gotta stick together, us balding brothers. We're a family. We DO need a homeland....

I'd be more pissed off seeing a perfect NW1 with a hot chick than a guy who places on the Norwood scale.
Amen. Root for your team. Other than the hairloss, how did he look? Like a greek statue or a little more on the average side? I imagine the dude must have still been pretty good looking. I am encouraged when I see a bald guy with a hot chick, gives me hope.

barcafan

Reaction score
I love how so many people equate the success (or perhaps the 'acceptance of male pattern baldness') of their peers with the hotness of their partners.

sounds just as vain as the people you claim persecute you.

cuebald

Reaction score
hmm, I wonder if there is a "big nosed girl" or a "flat chested" forum out there full of women complaining about men finding them ugly; and when a flatchested girl gets a model boyfriend, there are two camps: one group posting "see, it's not so bad, a lot of men love flatchestedness!" and another group posting "he's just using you for your money, he won't want to have sex with you"

I like flat chested girls

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
barcafan said:
I love how so many people equate the success (or perhaps the 'acceptance of male pattern baldness') of their peers with the hotness of their partners.

Probably because if someone who is hot thinks you're hot, that might make you hot by association. I couldn't picture myself with a perfect 10, it would feel weird. Too self concious that people thing she's too good 4 me.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
barcafan said:

Probably because if someone who is hot thinks you're hot, that might make you hot by association. I couldn't picture myself with a perfect 10, it would feel weird. Too self concious that people thing she's too good 4 me.

That's a good point. There's two girls in one of my classes that I find really attractive. One is honestly a 9.5, maybe 10. Absolutely stunning. The other is probably 8 but definitely my type. I'd rather take the 8 due to my self esteem. I'd feel completely out of place with the 10.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
This is by no means rear! I've seen plenty of bald and balding guys with hot chicks. The difference is they don't give a flying f*** if they are bald and they are at peace with themselves and if anyone gives them stick for being bald they just think up yours :jackit:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
barcafan said:

UCMan - every women is different! Do you agree with your peers and friends that a certain women is hot? There is this girl in my office and about 5 guys thinks she is hot but I don't think she is anything special. Do get me wrong she is ok but I wouldn't ask her out! Its the same for women - some like bald, some like hairy. Some like skinny, some like muscular. Some like black, some like white - its all about preference! No women is out of your league mate :)

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
[quote="uncomfortable man":jyrl1u91]
barcafan said:

UCMan - every women is different! Do you agree with your peers and friends that a certain women is hot? There is this girl in my office and about 5 guys thinks she is hot but I don't think she is anything special. Do get me wrong she is ok but I wouldn't ask her out! Its the same for women - some like bald, some like hairy. Some like skinny, some like muscular. Some like black, some like white - its all about preference! No women is out of your league mate :)[/quote:jyrl1u91]

maybe my standards are too high. I won't consider dating anyone less good-looking than Scarlett Johannson. :wub:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I ain't marrying anyone poorer than Queen Elizabeth II :whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
cuebald said:
hmm, I wonder if there is a "big nosed girl" or a "flat chested" forum out there full of women complaining about men finding them ugly; and when a flatchested girl gets a model boyfriend, there are two camps: one group posting "see, it's not so bad, a lot of men love flatchestedness!" and another group posting "he's just using you for your money, he won't want to have sex with you"

Oh you can be sure there is ....
Probably a acne or short guy site aswell where they say "I wish I had something simple like balding"

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
cuebald said:

Oh you can be sure there is ....
Probably a acne or short guy site aswell where they say "I wish I had something simple like balding"[/quote

I have bad acne. I told someone that "I wish I was going bald, because I'd know what I'm going to look like in the morning." About 2 days later I discovered I was, in fact, going bald.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
good 4 him and why shouldnt he?

Its rare to see what CCS wud call 10 girls with their equal in a man.

Personally id happily do 7s and up lol.

The girls i like wudnt be cosidered that high. I like girls that r curvey and a wee bit of weight to them. mainly cause i love big cleavage. jenna jameson when she was at her curveyist is my dream bird. lol. ok ..im rambling now..

Flavio

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember this short, bald, unattractive guy who got laid once and I didn't score that night. God forgive me, I know we baldies should stick together, but I hated him so much! :woot:

nerdwood

Established Member
Reaction score
"Saw a guy with a high Norwood today with a really hot girl..."

OMG!!!! :dropmouth: Have 'Ripley's Believe It Or Not!' been contacted yet?