Saw a guy with high Norwood today with a really hot girl...

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I cant argue with that but again its not all women. Your perspective is the worst possible way of viewing things.

As I said, I've come across those women but UM, dude, and CCS let a few bad examples influence their idea of women. They see them as the opposite side or the enemy to be conquered. I'm telling you, a relationship that is not based on 100% trust doesn't work. My potential gf must be my equal partner, or at least there must be some sort of mutual respect in the relationship.

I was lucky to have a bit of money in my late teens and I was dating a girl that I thought was easy. She turned out to be the biggest ball breaker ever I've met. She would make me do things for her, pay for her, etc, I was basically her cash point. After a few weeks, I said goodbye and I got on with my life. The next girl I was with was the exact opposite. She couldn't afford much, but never tried to be a burden on me. She was actually uncomfortable when I paid for her drinks.

My point is that there are both sides, and you shouldn't let them affect you...

s.a.f

Reaction score
ali777 said:
UM, dude, and CCS let a few bad examples influence their idea of women. They see them as the opposite side or the enemy to be conquered. I'm telling you, a relationship that is not based on 100% trust doesn't work. My potential gf must be my equal partner, or at least there must be some sort of mutual respect in the relationship.

Thats it exactly, if they dont have trust and respect for a woman then they have no chance.
You cant be with someone you see as the enemy, if you're thinking in the back of your mind that they're out to cheat you its doomed to fail.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
never met a girl like that. I been with a few that were happy to sit back and recieve but not one that would ask for things. My ex use to buy me presents all the time for no reason. Maybe in america they different. In terms of tv they always portray US girls to be shallow, using sl*ts.

I think alot of bitterness comes from the fact bald guys cant get the girls they use to with hair and because they feel the same person inside they are annoyed those girls dont want them anymore and see them as shallow.

ali777

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
never met a girl like that. I been with a few that were happy to sit back and recieve but not one that would ask for things. My ex use to buy me presents all the time for no reason. Maybe in america they different. In terms of tv they always portray US girls to be shallow, using sl*ts.

I think there is a degree of truth in that. It would be wrong to suggest that all American girls are like that, but I think they have different expectations. There is a very strong dating culture in America, which doesn't really exist around here.

In Britain, the pubs or the bars are the place to meet girls. A few drinks may lead to a kiss, which may later on develop into something else. I don't really know anyone who has had a meal as a first date. Going for a meal is usually the second or the third date :dunno:, which is actually wrong. People get involved without knowing each other properly.

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
iwantperfection said:

I think there is a degree of truth in that. It would be wrong to suggest that all American girls are like that, but I think they have different expectations. There is a very strong dating culture in America, which doesn't really exist around here.

In Britain, the pubs or the bars are the place to meet girls. A few drinks may lead to a kiss, which may later on develop into something else. I don't really know anyone who has had a meal as a first date. Going for a meal is usually the second or the third date :dunno:, which is actually wrong. People get involved without knowing each other properly.

Well in Britain, hardly anyone goes up to a complete stranger and asks them for a date like they do in USA, and if they did it would be no more than a drink.

I've never seen someone chat up a complete stranger and get her out on a date, at very most they'll get her number, text/ring her for a bit and then go on a date.

In Britain, you go out, get fucked, find another random girl who's fucked. f*** her, then if you don't regret it in the morning text her and ask her to go for a drink/meal etc.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Noone here asks girls out conventially. that died in the 90s when boozing became the norm and university populations went up. Alot of ppl here 'see' girls. This being just meeting in clubs first few times and kissing and not going with any1else. Then maybe a date a couple of weeks into it. thats how i have always rolled. way better than an awkward date not knowing each other. Plus cause you meet in club, you can bring your mates and due to the booze theres 0 awkwardness AND ya get more action.

cuebald

Reaction score
yeah, I much prefer the UK system tbh, at least there are no pretensions as to what both parties want.
You don't have to spend an akward few hours having an expensive meal, you just cut to the chase,

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
I love how so many people equate the success (or perhaps the 'acceptance of male pattern baldness') of their peers with the hotness of their partners.

sounds just as vain as the people you claim persecute you.

I think what matters is that these guys are comfortable with themselves.
My friends mom is very attractive for her age (late 40's/early 50's). She's been single for a while now, but I met her last boyfriend. He was a total ***. He was also bald. He was also short. He was also fat. But he was dating this hot woman, and I think it was because he was very confident (or at least projected confidence, I think he was horribly insecure and faking it).
We all told her what an a**h** he was (he constantly talked about himself and how great he was). Well, she did dump him, and now she calls him "the bald a**h**". But I bet if it was a nice guy who looked like Patrick Stewart at age 50.... she wouldn't have said that.
I think its all in the way you carry yourself. The problem is, if you don't like the way you look, being confident becomes more difficult.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cuebald said:
hmm, I wonder if there is a "big nosed girl" or a "flat chested" forum out there full of women complaining about men finding them ugly; and when a flatchested girl gets a model boyfriend, there are two camps: one group posting "see, it's not so bad, a lot of men love flatchestedness!" and another group posting "he's just using you for your money, he won't want to have sex with you"

I like flat chested girls

Two problems with this argument (actually 3).

1) There are plenty of gorgeous women with small boobs or big noses.
2)They've had the big nose since birth, and theoretically they've had the small boobs since birth, since they never grew.
3) A nose is easily correctable (if it bothers you that much) with surgery. Boobs are, but I think the fake ones look horrible. In my opinion, real A's are much better than fake D's.
Examples:

Attachments

• kate-hudson-owen-wilson.jpg
    kate-hudson-owen-wilson.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 388
  • giselle.jpg
    giselle.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 206

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fundi said:
ali777 said:
iwantperfection said:

Well in Britain, hardly anyone goes up to a complete stranger and asks them for a date like they do in USA, and if they did it would be no more than a drink.

I've never seen someone chat up a complete stranger and get her out on a date, at very most they'll get her number, text/ring her for a bit and then go on a date.

In Britain, you go out, get f***ed, find another random girl who's f***ed. f*ck her, then if you don't regret it in the morning text her and ask her to go for a drink/meal etc.

Sounds pretty American to me.