Shampoo DOES NOT CAUSE BALDNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
docj077 said:
STOP POSTING HERE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PROOF FOR THE ABOVE.

I really don't care if you feel the need to have an opinion.
This isn't your site Doctor so DO NOT tell me to stop posting here for any reason. Cassin told us to post our thoughts here and I am honoring his direction.

docj077 said:
This site is dedicated to medically proven treatments and their results.
Is that right?
Then why don't you explain why there is an Experimental section Doctor....
Let's hear it Doctor....

G

SkylineGTR said:
yet again he dodges the issue of any actual medical proof. its quite comical.

I totally noticed that they keep doing it. They dodge these questions because they have no answers. Blind faith I tell you.

G

Beethoven said:
docj077 said:
Cutsinger is God said:
badasshairday said:
Pondle said:
The prerequisites for premature androgenetic alopecia are a genetic predisposition and sufficient levels of androgens. Eunuchs and men with 5AR deficiency never go bald. Every white man possesses the autosomal inherited predisposition, and 96% lose hair to some degree, but because of the variabity of gene expression far fewer have appreciable premature hair loss.

Another smoking gun... Explain that CIG/DD

Explain it? It's from Pondle. What more needs to be said. The guy is obsessed with me.

Whether he's obsessed or not obsessed doesn't matter. What he posted is scientifically correct and backed up by pretty much every study that deals with the hormonal aspect of male pattern baldness.

They have the same method over and over again in all their threads, it's been going hundreds of posts.
Instead of answering to the science proof question, they relate to one of the accustion in the near posts (in this example Jayman's), the argument continue and they manage to avoid answering the science question.

Take a look, they do it all the time in all their threads.

DD and CIS: post science proofs to your claims.

Yes. Continue avoiding the questions.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its pretty funny they don't understand the scientific method. You learn that in what 4th grade or something?

Observe ....
Hypothesis ....
Experiment ....
Conclude .....

If during the steps anything is proven wrong then its all wrong and you start over. Either throw it out or re-hypothesis with new criteria.

They'd rather just say screw being proven wrong and draw their own conclusions.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
global said:
Yes they are even laughing at Diamond Dave and CIG on Getitback too, the very site they are here to promote.

They don't even believe them over there, ha ha too funny.

Total non-stop lies by GB.

Since you know soooo much about the Getitback site GB,...
What is CIG's name on Getitback?
What name are they laughing at?

Answer: You have no clue as usual and there is NO laughing going on.

I said they are laughing at YOU Diamond Dave. Anyone can go to that site and see for themselves the opinions of the posters on the grunge method.

Now stop trying to distract attention from your own failure to answer questions by attacking me.

Answer the questions Dave.

G

Dave is crying in his soup. I see him log on but he can't answer the questions.

G

Cutsinger is God said:
badasshairday said:
Pondle said:
The prerequisites for premature androgenetic alopecia are a genetic predisposition and sufficient levels of androgens. Eunuchs and men with 5AR deficiency never go bald. Every white man possesses the autosomal inherited predisposition, and 96% lose hair to some degree, but because of the variabity of gene expression far fewer have appreciable premature hair loss.

Explain it? It's from Pondle. What more needs to be said. The guy is obsessed with me.

Please explain that Diamond Dave, don't just avoid it like you did earlier. You said that shampoo is the reason why we are balding. Then why does it seem like it has to do with our own biology instead?

G

If shampoo causes baldness, why do some homeless people have bald heads?

Some of these people have been homeless for a long time. Where is their regrowth?

G

Cutsinger is God said:
badasshairday said:
Pondle said:

Please explain that Diamond Dave, don't just avoid it like you did earlier. You said that shampoo is the reason why we are balding. Then why does it seem like it has to do with our own biology instead?

(Jayman there answer for your question is that homeless ppl have access to showers, soap, shampoos via homeless shelters).

Let them explain this one.

G

badasshairday said:
Cutsinger is God said:
badasshairday said:
Pondle said:

(Jayman there answer for your question is that homeless ppl have access to showers, soap, shampoos via homeless shelters).

Let them explain this one.

f*** you're right. that will be their answer. pathetic. what losers these guys are

G

badasshairday said:
Cutsinger is God said:
badasshairday said:
Pondle said:

Cuntsinger is God, I asked this to Diamond Dave and he got scared away. Why don't you answer it now?

docj077

Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
docj077 said:
STOP POSTING HERE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PROOF FOR THE ABOVE.

I really don't care if you feel the need to have an opinion.
This isn't your site Doctor so DO NOT tell me to stop posting here for any reason. Cassin told us to post our thoughts here and I am honoring his direction.
Post your thoughts and your opinions. Do not post anything that tells people to go against medically proven advice...ever. To do so not only is a violation of the established patient-physician relationship, but such advice could lead to legal action against you.

Like I said, only post here if you have proof for what you say. You'll notice that this site is an excellent resource for those that are interested in the science that surrounds hair loss and hair treatments. Since you have no science to back up what you say, keep it to yourself.

Diamond Dave said:
docj077 said:
This site is dedicated to medically proven treatments and their results.
Is that right?
Then why don't you explain why there is an Experimental section Doctor....
Let's hear it Doctor....

There is an experimental section, because you're supposed to post experiments that deal with hair loss theory. You have not done so. Experiments that you post must be present in a peer reviewed journal. Websites can be designed by anyone and the opinions placed there can be created by anyone. Journals, on the other hand, are carefully regulated, peer reviewed, and the true basis for future experimentation.

Posting an opinion without the science to back it up is not something that is desired in the experimental section of this site.

However, I see your ignorance regarding the scientific theory surrounding hair loss continues to plague you. You have not answered any of the questions that I've posed. Do you lack the knowledge or do you merely lack the will to answer my questions?

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
docj077 said:
There is an experimental section, because you're supposed to post experiments that deal with hair loss theory. You have not done so. Experiments that you post must be present in a peer reviewed journal. Websites can be designed by anyone and the opinions placed there can be created by anyone. Journals, on the other hand, are carefully regulated, peer reviewed, and the true basis for future experimentation.

Posting an opinion without the science to back it up is not something that is desired in the experimental section of this site.

However, I see your ignorance regarding the scientific theory surrounding hair loss continues to plague you. You have not answered any of the questions that I've posed. Do you lack the knowledge or do you merely lack the will to answer my questions?

Doctor, I don't know if you noticed but this topic as well as 6 others were started not by Dave and I but your own members. Also they were not in the experimental section initially, they were moved there by Cassin and rightfully so.

Dave and I have not had alot of time to even answer questions especially when you are bombarded with 30 guys at once not to mention guys like Ponder demanding answers to posts with 40 questions and a hundred miles long.

Cassin put us in this section and we are happy with it. If you don't like it than please honestly just stay away. As you can see there's alot of people that do enjoy this subject and enjoy conversing and debating with Dave and I. Take care and God Bless.

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CIG and Dirty Dave, I am seriously thinking of trying this "Nizoral" shampoo since I have been reading so many good reports about it. Of course it has SLS but what the heck, a few quick scrubs, three times a week or so shouldn't be too bad eh?

I tried rogaine and suffered really weird side effects like total body itching and that must be a very rare side effect for rogaine I think.

So I have failed with one third of the "big three" ...now on to number two :wink:

I wonder if Dirty Dave has any helpful info he can share with regards to this Nizoral.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
wookster said:
CIG and Dirty Dave, I am seriously thinking of trying this "Nizoral" shampoo since I have been reading so many good reports about it. Of course it has SLS but what the heck, a few quick scrubs, three times a week or so shouldn't be too bad eh?

I tried rogaine and suffered really weird side effects like total body itching and that must be a very rare side effect for rogaine I think.

So I have failed with one third of the "big three" ...now on to number two :wink:

I wonder if Dirty Dave has any helpful info he can share with regards to this Nizoral.

I don't know Wookster. It has SLS in it and you know how we feel about SLS. If you absolutely have to do it than as you said put it on quickly and wash out quickly. These are the words according to Cutsinger's theory. If you don't believe in Widowspeak's and Lawrence's regrowth photos than shampoo to your heart's desire. I know Dirty Dave will have a better answer. I am shampoo free and never tried Nizoral. Good luck Mr. Wookster.

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
wookster said:

I don't know Wookster. It has SLS in it and you know how we feel about SLS. If you absolutely have to do it than as you said put it on quickly and wash out quickly. These are the words according to Cutsinger's theory. If you don't believe in Widowspeak's and Lawrence's regrowth photos than shampoo to your heart's desire. I know Dirty Dave will have a better answer. I am shampoo free and never tried Nizoral. Good luck Mr. Wookster.

I might do more research on this most interesting subject first CIG.

Since your success with grunge has been so good, I made a new avatar for you. Your current avatar is hard to look at, for me

th_avatar024-1.gif

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
watch out for that shampoo or you might grow your hair back. look at my newest update.

Status
Not open for further replies.