Sheesh It Never Ends - Always The Butt Of Jokes

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is regarding the Charlotteville Virginia white supremacist car massacre

"These are the faces of hate. Look closely and post anyone you find. You can't hide with the internet you pathetic cowards!"

then see the facebook comment on the right:
upload_2017-8-16_14-7-44.png

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
gotta love the double standards. SJWs and many on the left are so concerned with "bodyshaming" (read: fat women)

balding is fair game though. especially if you don't share my views!

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
i hate those fuckface Nazi KKK b****s; they make all balding men look bad. Basically, they make shaving your head problematic because now more people associate baldness/shaved head = nazi/kkkuckery
it's f*****g bullshit, why can't they just sport the bullshit twink bieberesque hairstyle and leave us with the bald look

View attachment 61353
cause most don't have enough hair on their heads to sport such a hair style - so it's just easier to shave it bro.

besides the root of all anger is money related, for the middle class it's lack of it. If you lived in a place like this would you have
anything to be mad at:
upload_2017-8-17_8-32-43.png

Unfortunately 90% of people fall into this category, strapped with mortgage debt on a mediocre house they bought at an outrageous price:

upload_2017-8-17_8-34-14.png

Yep, it's just cheaper to shave it bro.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO when you hate a group of people based on the color of their skin the gloves come off and anything goes.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
That's the best summary of leftist mentality I've read in a while. They use the same tools they "reprimand". Bullshit.
And they're too stupid, too self righteous and too self involved to see that.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
cause most don't have enough hair on their heads to sport such a hair style - so it's just easier to shave it bro.

besides the root of all anger is money related, for the middle class it's lack of it. If you lived in a place like this would you have
anything to be mad at:
View attachment 61385

Unfortunately 90% of people fall into this category, strapped with mortgage debt on a mediocre house they bought at an outrageous price:

View attachment 61386

Yep, it's just cheaper to shave it bro.

'they are not in poverty if owning a mediocre home.

So they hate black people brown people jewish people catholic people because they are not billionaires.

I do agree that people who have a lot to lose do not commit violence (generally speaking). I just don't consider having a mediocre home that someoen struggled yet paid for an under achievement. That's far from poverty.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a difference between biased folks and mask wearing baton wielders.
Retards. What did they thing would happen?

I'm with Trump on this one. http://www.latimes.com/politics/was...ames-both-sides-for-1502828835-htmlstory.html

Of course you are.

You may be listening to Trump
I'm listening to Bannons interviews.

They want a race war. Wake up.

Which side you think you would be accepted on

Aren't you Asian? Did not see many Asians out with the KKK and Nazis.

It's not 'lefties' anymore, it's Nazis kkk and everyone else.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
'they are not in poverty if owning a mediocre home.

So they hate black people brown people jewish people catholic people because they are not billionaires.

I do agree that people who have a lot to lose do not commit violence (generally speaking). I just don't consider having a mediocre home that someoen struggled yet paid for an under achievement. That's far from poverty.
Not quite, I'm talking about mindset here - your outlook on life is way different when you are wealth and have
far more freedom to do what you want and the peace of mind that comes with wealth.

vs

the typical lower/middle class that carry massive debt mortgage and other debt, then work average paying 9-5 jobs to make ends
meet. It's the psychological strain that comes along with that.

Here's an example, houses are so expensive in BC Canada that most can hardly afford them and live pay cheque to pay cheque
when/if you decide to buy. And not that renting is much cheaper.
I know a guy who is trying to raise 4 kids and support a wife on what looks like one income in this region of Canada. How long does
he keep going before he goes coco? On the other hand if he had a big inheritance from family or a relative his life would change in a
second. It's easy to start blaming these types of problems on government, foreigners, rich people etc. - When the root of your problem
is lack of money to keep a good standard of living.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a difference between biased folks and mask wearing baton wielders.
Retards. What did they thing would happen?

I'm with Trump on this one. http://www.latimes.com/politics/was...ames-both-sides-for-1502828835-htmlstory.html

Just some good old Biased folks packing semi automatic guns with a full on Nazi/KKk militia standing guard at a synogauge Sunday morning?with guns built for war.

The people inside had to sneak out the back door for fear of these lunatics.

Imagine in 2017 weaponized Nazis outside the door of a synogauge in Virgina.

And you guys actually want to defend these guys. Wow.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
They want a race war. Wake up.

Which side you think you would be accepted on

Aren't you Asian? Did not see many Asians out with the KKK and Nazis.

Yes, there is a race war, and recently it has been instigated by the left.

I am Asian. Lets see what I believe in: legal immigration, non-gang culture, working hard to achieve in spite of starting out disadvantaged, free speech, logic. Yeah, it's hard to see which side would want me dead more, BLM/antifa or Trump supporters.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am Asian. Lets see what I believe in: legal immigration, non-gang culture, working hard to achieve in spite of starting out disadvantaged, free speech, logic. Yeah, it's hard to see which side would want me dead more, BLM/antifa or Trump supporters.

How is it on left when I see MULTIPLE cultures including MOSTLY white faces on the left side.

It's not the left upset about this weekend it's everyone.

It's Nazis and kkk and then everyone else.

Do we have some violent anarchists on left?
Yes
But very few compared to what I saw the other night.

PBS just published an article of how many photos are being photoshopped to exaggerate the violence on left.

We have violence there that is in reaction to this dangerous mind set on the right.

A mind set that appeals to Nazis and KKK.

I history we have said 'why did they let Nazi Germany happen?'

We learn from history.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ah I would say any of the guys holding a TIki torch would be happy to see you tortured and killed mercilessly

Not hard to figure out at all

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah I would say any of the guys holding a TIki torch would be happy to see you tortured and killed mercilessly

Not hard to figure out at all
lol you guys need to chill, politics is f*****g cancer anyways. And politicians don't give a f*** about the people. My country is fucked and i used to care, but now it's pointless to annoy and angry myself over retards who want nothing but their own good.