Sheesh It Never Ends - Always The Butt Of Jokes

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol you guys need to chill, politics is f*****g cancer anyways. And politicians don't give a f*** about the people. My country is fucked and i used to care, but now it's pointless to annoy and angry myself over retards who want nothing but their own good.

It's actually not politics.

This is about people who believe in white supremacy and then their is everyone else.

That is not a democratic or republican thing or a policy issue.
Most republicans don't morally equate BLM with KKK and Nazis.
So far just Trump.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's actually not politics.

This is about people who believe in white supremacy and then their is everyone else.

That is not a democratic or republican thing or a policy issue.
Most republicans don't morally equate BLM with KKK and Nazis.
So far just Trump.

Its always a money thing:
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/jennifer-lawrence-moves-to-center/

upload_2017-8-17_10-49-40.png

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you generally that people who have less to lose are more prone to violence.

But I don't think that turns you into a racist on kkk and or Nazi level.

@sunchyme1 do you miss Rick?
Ya people are more complicated than that.

But if you go back to my housing example in BC, it's believed that rich Chinese foreign buyers are snapping up
Vancouver (BC) properties putting the upward pressure on the housing market. If you were a family in the area who can no longer,
and may never again, be able to afford a standard house - who would you blame? The Chinese, all Chinese would look
different in your eye.

Would you run them over with a car, most wouldn't go to such extreme levels, as you infer. But there would be that internal tension -
which the root cause of it is really MONEY, not Chinese.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya people are more complicated than that.

But if you go back to my housing example in BC, it's believed that rich Chinese foreign buyers are snapping up
Vancouver (BC) properties putting the upward pressure on the housing market. If you were a family in the area who can no longer,
and may never again, be able to afford a standard house - who would you blame? The Chinese, all Chinese would look
different in your eye.

Would you run them over with a car, most wouldn't go to such extreme levels, as you infer. But there would be that internal tension -
which the root cause of it is really MONEY, not Chinese.

you are talking about the 'Archie Bunkers'

I'm talking about the David Dukes

To me huge difference.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/Gulag-Archipelago-1918-1956-Vol-Investigation/dp/1470887657

You're welcome.

It's not a competition, but when it comes to the lowest humanity has ever stooped, the communists win.

Yet somehow the media makes us believe that only the radical right is a problem.

You've been brainwashed.

BLM are radical leftists, just like Antifa: conform to my ideal of an egalitarian society or I'll beat the sh*t out of you.

so do you morally equate it with Nazis and kkk?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes.

Radical leftists and Muslims (who are always radical deep down by definition) are on the same side.

Can you guess why?

You have one hour.

Yes.

And do you think Trump morally equates them as well?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes.

So you can't answer my question.

Yes, I equate the destruction of the statues by the radical left with the Muslim terrorist attacks in Europe.

Let's try again: what do these two acts have in common?

Do you see it now?

Thanks because @CaptainForehead seemed not to know this and I k ow it would have more weight from you than me.

As for me answering your question
I did not even READ your question, similar to not reading past the first few sentences of the post yesterday where you tagged David out of spite.

Can you guess why?

You have an hour to figure it out.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes.

So you can't answer my question.

Yes, I equate the destruction of the statues by the radical left with the Muslim terrorist attacks in Europe.

Let's try again: what do these two acts have in common?

Do you see it now?
Trying to rack my brain here, is the answer they are both devilish by nature?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
They both want to destroy Western Society so they can build their perfect Muslim/leftist utopia on its ashes.

In the ISIS manifesto, they advise people to side with the radical left.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/1532/isis-manifesto-touts-partnering-left-wing-and-anti-james-barrett

Yes, and why are they evil? Why do they seek destruction?

Because they resent Western society and the successful people living in it.

Radical leftists (Antifa, BLM) think we'd all be better off if only they could impose their perfect egalitarian society where everyone is equal and submitted to the God of equality. All equally mediocre as Nietzche used to say.

Radical Muslims think we'd all be better off if only they could impose the perfect religion where everyone is equal and submitted to Allah.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Just hold your horses there Fred, that's a small sect of radical Islam - its not mainstream Islam - who are brothers in Christ I think.