Sheesh It Never Ends - Always The Butt Of Jokes

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah.

Salah Abdeslam who planned to take part in the Paris terrorist attacks (but ran away like a coward), public enemy number 1 in Europe at a point, could walk around freely in my neighborhood for months without getting caught.

Can you guess why?

You have o- oh you're not @hairblues .

Well, there's no need to spell it out, it's easy to figure out.
The leftist want bald dudes dead?!

Or are you saying it's the same reason why Europe is letting in millions of refugees then trying to hide their bad
behaviors. And thousands of them have gone "missing" without a trace.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm done apologizing for being against immigration. Some cultures are better than others.

If a bunch of Irish moved into a Japanese town (presuming we were at war) and suddenly the place was covered in litter and people had to lock their bikes and crime increased I'd consider perfectly reasonable for the Japanese to tell us to f*** off and not allow anymore immigration.

Also, f*** Islam.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! The moderate silently side with the radical.

Haven't you noticed? How silent the so-called moderate Muslims are?
I dunno sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Here in Canada I've heard Muslims denounce radical Islam - of course as
we know what people verbally say and what they really think can be very different. Especially in this sensitive age of terrorism.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
So your saying mainstream Islam is protecting radical Islam?

At the very least it makes it a lot harder to criticize. Most everyone can say Nazism is fucked and harmful. It's much harder to say the same about Islam because of all the normal (good) folk who follow Islam.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They both want to destroy Western Society so they can build their perfect Muslim/leftist utopia on its ashes.

In the ISIS manifesto, they advise people to side with the radical left.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/1532/isis-manifesto-touts-partnering-left-wing-and-anti-james-barrett

Yes, and why are they evil? Why do they seek destruction?

Because they resent Western society and the successful people living in it.

Radical leftists (Antifa, BLM) think we'd all be better off if only they could impose their perfect egalitarian society where everyone is equal and submitted to the God of equality. All equally mediocre as Nietzche used to say.

Radical Muslims think we'd all be better off if only they could impose the perfect religion where everyone is equal and submitted to Allah.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
"The western civilization". You guys no one heard about until like 200 years ago. You have no history or real civilization. The only history you have is invading countries and killing people for gold and lands. Wanna tell you how England killed 50 million native american and enslaved millions of black people for 400 years to establish the great USA ? Wanna tell you how the first and second world war was between European countries and how you killed like 50 million humans of your own ? Wanna tell you how you nuked Japan, twice ? Wanna tell you how France invaded Morocco and Algeria and killed hundreds of thousands of people ? And how England invaded Egypt and a sh*t ton of other countries ? Wanna tell you how Spain were f*****g the southern american people to death for the mountain of silver ? Yeah, that's your history and that's how you established your civilization, simply by stealing and enslaving the poor countries wealth and people. Remember the ottoman empire and how Europe was afraid and couldn't do sh*t ? How Muslims ruled nearly 2/3 of the world and how we would have ruled the whole world if the empire was just left for another century ? Wanna tell you about the Egyptian civilization or the Iraqi civilization ? Only Italy and Greece had history or civilization, but the rest of you no one even cared about until like 200 years ago, before that you were nothing. And your shitty civilization was established on people sufferings and stealing.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm done apologizing for being against immigration. Some cultures are better than others.

If a bunch of Irish moved into a Japanese town (presuming we were at war) and suddenly the place was covered in litter and people had to lock their bikes and crime increased I'd consider perfectly reasonable for the Japanese to tell us to f*** off and not allow anymore immigration.

Also, f*** Islam.

I Agree with this

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the very least it makes it a lot harder to criticize. Most everyone can say Nazism is fucked and harmful. It's much harder to say the same about Islam because of all the normal (good) folk who follow Islam.

In USA we are not dealing with Islam marching in streets with ISIS flags and carrying guns and police batons
They would never be able to get a permit
Neither should Nazis
ironically ACLU got them the permit.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The western civilization. You guys no one heard about until like 200 years ago. You have no history or real civilization. The only history you have is invading countries and killing people for gold and lands. Wanna tell you how England killed 50 million native american and enslaved millions of black people for 400 years to establish the great USA ? Wanna tell you how the first and second world war was between European countries and how you killed like 50 million humans of your own ? Wanna tell you how you nuked Japan, twice ? Wanna tell you how France invaded Morocco and Algeria and killed hundreds of thousands of people ? And how England invaded Egypt and a sh*t ton of other countries ? Wanna tell you how Spain were f*****g the southern american people to death for the mountain of silver ? Yeah, that's your history and that's how you established your civilization, simply by stealing and enslaving the poor countries wealth and people. Remember the ottoman empire and how Europe was afraid and couldn't do sh*t ? How Muslims ruled nearly 2/3 of the world and how we would have ruled the whole world if the empire was just left for another century ? Wanna tell you about the Egyptian civilization or the Iraqi civilization ? Only Italy and Greece had history or civilization, but the rest of you no one even cared about until like 200 years ago, before that you were nothing. And your shitty civilization was established on people sufferings and stealing.

Yeah I can't read this on my cellphone still did not get my old lady glasses

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
In USA we are not dealing with Islam marching in streets with ISIS flags and carrying guns and police batons
They would never be able to get a permit
Neither should Nazis
ironically ACLU got them the permit.

You are not fixing the problem by preventing people from protesting. You are only hiding it, and with the internet it's futile to try and stop the ideas spreading.

People shouldn't need a permit to protest.

Anyway, I know you'll disagree, just sharing my thoughts.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not fixing the problem by preventing people from protesting. You are only hiding it, and with the internet it's futile to try and stop the ideas spreading.

People shouldn't need a permit to protest.

Anyway, I know you'll disagree, just sharing my thoughts.

Its not morally equivalent is my argument meant.

I'm not going to retype all the reasons why as I listed it other day.

My country has accomplished a lot of good things via protesting AND counter protesting

None of us know who threw first punch so to speak starting Friday night. anyone who says they know is full of sh*t.

i don't morally equate the people their counter protesting with the Nazis and kkk

The girl who died lived in the town. She was not bussed in. That was her hood. She has a right to show opposition and bear witness to these animals marching and waving Nazi flags in her town.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not morally equivalent is my argument meant.

I'm not going to retype all the reasons why as I listed it other day.

My country has accomplished a lot of good things via protesting AND counter protesting

None of us know who threw first punch so to speak starting Friday night. anyone who says they know is full of sh*t.

i don't morally equate the people their counter protesting with the Nazis and kkk

The girl who died lived in the town. She was not bussed in. That was her hood. She has a right to show opposition and bear witness to these animals marching and waving Nazi flags in her town.

f*** anyone who waves a Nazi flag, morally I find it hard to think of a worse protest. If it happened in Ireland I would for sure counter protest.

I truly don't understand what's happening in the US, every American I have met on my travels has been reasonable, nice and nothing like you'd think from the news YouTube etc.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** anyone who waves a Nazi flag, morally I find it hard to think of a worse protest. If it happened in Ireland I would for sure counter protest.

I truly don't understand what's happening in the US, every American I have met on my travels has been reasonable, nice and nothing like you'd think from the news YouTube etc.

Because i doubt these people travel much.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yeah I can't read this on my cellphone still did not get my old lady glasses

babcia-d90a0fae754f2a5f68f1773d5,750,470,0,0.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

I fully support counter protests. I do not view people carrying batons as "counter protestors".
Antifa initiated weaponized gatherings in Berkeley (maybe even earlier), protesting of all nitwits Milo, the gay dude. Only fools would expect lack of violence in the presence of Antifa.

In a world without Antifa, we would only have Nazis marching and waving flags.

In our world with Antifa, a girl is dead.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, there is a race war, and recently it has been instigated by the left.

I am Asian. Lets see what I believe in: legal immigration, non-gang culture, working hard to achieve in spite of starting out disadvantaged, free speech, logic. Yeah, it's hard to see which side would want me dead more, BLM/antifa or Trump supporters.
Asians in US are like model immigrants

You would think they get more respect but the truth is they are just treated like weak *** who don't even know how to fight for their own right. (Which, unfortunately is true for many)

If an Asian supports the Trump government assuming he's in favor of them (legal immigration, being good and working hard) though he'd be dead wrong. We've seen this too many times all the way back to nazi days. Who's gonna speak for you when they come for you?

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People are so easily manipulated by the media. This is all a big show. The right wing could have protested peacefully with little to no media coverage. Nobody would have even known about it. Instead, it got massive coverage AHEAD of the event. The mayor
declares a state of emergency AHEAD of the event. Police were bizarrely told to stand down even though Antifa were present and there was real potential for violence. The whole thing was contrived and was setup to be a focal point and get everyone taking sides (classic divide and conquer). And now everyone is talking about how nazis are a problem, when a year ago they weren't. More people should read 1984 and get an idea of how people's feelings of fear and hate are so easily manipulated. Don't play into it.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, there is a race war, and recently it has been instigated by the left.

I am Asian. Lets see what I believe in: legal immigration, non-gang culture, working hard to achieve in spite of starting out disadvantaged, free speech, logic. Yeah, it's hard to see which side would want me dead more, BLM/antifa or Trump supporters.

You are the kind of immigrant all countries should welcome with open arms. You are a contributor and you're prepared to work hard, even with initial disadvantages. Essentially, a person like you should have a passport entitled "The World".

BLM/Antifa would not support you. They would lump you in as "right wing" as your philosophy is geared toward people helping themselves, rather than being spoonfed by a massive welfare state government. Of course, anyone with common sense would want a welfare state to help the TRULY needy and sick. It should be a safety net, not a hammock. If we can contribute, we MUST. If we cannot (truly cannot), then we should be supported. However, I do think you need to show some commitment to a country to prove you have earned your support. That might be tax dollars paid in, or some kind of show of loyalty to the country. I say this because in the UK, up to 500,000,000 EU passport holders can come into the UK with a criminal record, not be able to speak English, have no skills or a job to go to, and pick up all kinds of free-money, non-contributory benefits.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If an Asian supports the Trump government assuming he's in favor of them (legal immigration, being good and working hard) though he'd be dead wrong. We've seen this too many times all the way back to nazi days. Who's gonna speak for you when they come for you?

If you vote for Democrat or Republican, you're voting for the Uniparty. It's the same people you're putting in power. The hidden hand controls whoever the figurehead happens to be (it really didn't matter if it was Clinton or Trump). You're all being played when you hate the other side. You've been fooled by misdirection.