Should I buzz/shave it?

bubka

Reaction score
you look freaking great, like i said, you have the right bone structure for it, not all guys can do it, fits you just fine!

G

Yeah I know, the front pic looks great... but like I said, I got a bump and all that sh*t, now it feels it looks like sh*t from every other angle except from the front. I think I got a female head type. I look like f*****g shaved Demi Moore, lol!

I mean like this: http://www.baldrus.com/images/demi_moore.jpg
Not a pretty sight, uyck.

RP

Established Member
Reaction score
Njääh. Just relax. It`ll grow back and before it does, you`ll get plenty of attention from beautiful women who want to rub your head :wink:

Even though I didn`t like my shaved look, still in my opinion people are too frightend about shaving their heads.

I mean there is a whole website were people can send their pics and then they`ll photoshop it to look shaved. And these are people with horrible comb overs and 100-times worse looking hair than yours.

G

RP said:
Njääh. Just relax. It`ll grow back and before it does, you`ll get plenty of attention from beautiful women who want to rub your head :wink:

If my loss stays the way it has stayed so far, I doubt I can ever grow it back. Which will f*****g kill me.

RP

Established Member
Reaction score
If my loss stays the way it has stayed so far, I doubt I can ever grow it back. Which will f****ing kill me.

I have to say that I propably know how you feel just now. You can check my set from here:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=29711

Now that my hair has grown to maybe 3cm in lenght I have been much more ok with it. It isn`t as good as it was in May before I started finasteride but still the most important thing is how I feel about it.

I`m starting to think that I`ll get through this. But believe me, I felt totally screwed for couple of weeks after I shaved my head.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It looks great, mate.

You have a low hairline, so you can sport the buzz cut naturally.

Also, with your hairline the short cut is a good option for a long term style, it looks clean, athletic and it gives nice contrast with more formal and stylish clothes, but also works with a casual look.

Anyway, keep on with your treatments and grow it again later if you wish, as you´r a diffuse thinner you may improve up there and don´t notice it with short hair!!

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
looks great

the look will grow on you!!

now do you really need all the rest of the cr*p, i.e. pills, potions etc????

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If I looked like that with short hair I would just shave and not even bother with hairloss. Oh you lucky guy!

G

Ok, guys... since you don't believe me. Let me introduce the side shot with da BUMP:

side2.jpg

Pretty groce, huh?

JayBear

Established Member
Reaction score
Where are you in this picture? behind the alien?

Just kidding, you look fantastic. My friends would be fighting to jump you.

G

Well yeah, now that I think of it... we humans tend to have 2 kinds of head shapes, the round ones or the ones with a ridge on it. I have the ridge. That's that. When I asked my sister if she thought my head was of funny shape, she just said: "no it's not. that's how people's head are!". I guess that sums it up :lol: .

TheGlamorous

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn it you look good like that.

I'm shaving my head in 6 weeks and i'm completely and utterly scared of how i'd look. My head shape is similar to yours though, which is promising. Just my hairline is worse =\

I hope I look as good as this. So stop complaining :)

G

Well, thanks guys! I take all that the lot of you have said as compliments, as I'm still adjusting to the new look myself.

EDIT: Oh, good luck to you speculum2!

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
Ok, guys... since you don't believe me. Let me introduce the side shot with da BUMP:

side2.jpg

Pretty groce, huh?

Nahhhhhhh shut up! Bro you look fantastic, what the hell are you talking about?

Trebor

Reaction score
I disagree.

It is hard to tell how much hairloss he has from that first pic, but I think he looks much better with hair.

G

Trebor said:
I disagree.

It is hard to tell how much hairloss he has from that first pic, but I think he looks much better with hair.

Yes I agree, everyone looks better with hair... I'm just trying to adjust to my hairloss and hoping to look acceptable.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Way to go, man. Looks good.

CCS

Reaction score
I can tell he receded at least 1/4 inch, but he does not look like he has male pattern baldness in that pic. I doubt women will know.