So I joined a dating site

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
slowburn said:
I meant a beast of a woman that not many guys really want.
So you're saying that bald guys can only pull fat/ugly women? Btw, I was using "life" as a youthamism for jism. Notice the word suck was in bold text. I'm a little dissapointed I had to explain that. Love aside, I suppose a little or even alot of action isn't worth the maintenance/manipulation that seems to come with dysfunctional relationships. You'd be better off :jackit: .
No I'm saying desperate men end up with those that you describe. If you're desperate with money and no other options with a negative attitude, you usually end up doing things you regret or don't want to do.

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I have a date tomorrow with one girl tomorrow and another monday with a different girl. I will write if they run away from my hideous disfigurement or not. :whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yeah, keep us informed.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Nathaniel, most women are manipulative. It all started with Eve in the Gardern. Look how she manipulated Adam. Basically, life is a game. Its a game about who can be the best at manipulation. As long as you know its a game, you have to learn to play it very skillfully. Otherwise, you will lose every time. Its a game where every person is out for themselves. You just have to find a partner who is willing the play the game WITH you instead of AGAINST you. Once you find that partner, you must always learn to be the manipulator as long as you alow some manipulation by your partner. Games have to be fair and sometimes you have to be willing to lose just to make things more interesting. But never make losing a full time game. Make sure you can control your game where you know you will win most of the time. Otherwise if you lose too much, you will become a loser.

Well then I guess I lost the game DoctorHouse. I think my situation was more of a 'sticky' situation. I don't know how to call this, I think 'manipulative' does little to describe how much attention this one girl wanted from me. Maybe you can pin a term for this but my last girlfriend would not leave me alone. I am not bragging and yes at the beginning of the relationship I thought it was kind of cool (you know, you get some reassurance that the person likes you) but once we went out regularly things got out of control.

I'm not going to make the story long but one time I got 5 texts in a span of 4 minutes. Asking where I was, what I was doing... WTF? How on earth do you do that, I mean, I can't even type the damn things that fast! Then I remember we went out on a saturday night and I was a bit tired (from the previous work week) so when I took her home I told her that I was taking sunday off, you know, hinting I was going to rest - in other words it was a signal saying: I am sitting my *** all day watching tv please--do--not--disturb. So come sunday, I left my phone in my room and was watching tv downstairs to come back a couple of hours later and see 6 missed calls and a text. Asking how are you, what are you doing yadda yadaa...

I'm sorry dudes, but I instantly felt suffocated, like my life was being taken away from me. Don't get me wrong, you always want attention from your girl but it's kind of like them keeping a grip on you, but not--too--tight. This girl was way too controlling and I am not even mentioning other details. This was about a year and a half ago. I haven't had a girlfriend since and yeah I wish I could meet someone but not at that expense. I don't know how it happened, I used to like that girl and it went sour so fast.

ali777

Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
Well then I guess I lost the game DoctorHouse. I think my situation was more of a 'sticky' situation. I don't know how to call this, I think 'manipulative' does little to describe how much attention this one girl wanted from me. Maybe you can pin a term for this but my last girlfriend would not leave me alone. I am not bragging and yes at the beginning of the relationship I thought it was kind of cool (you know, you get some reassurance that the person likes you) but once we went out regularly things got out of control.

I'm not going to make the story long but one time I got 5 texts in a span of 4 minutes. Asking where I was, what I was doing... WTF? How on earth do you do that, I mean, I can't even type the damn things that fast! Then I remember we went out on a saturday night and I was a bit tired (from the previous work week) so when I took her home I told her that I was taking sunday off, you know, hinting I was going to rest - in other words it was a signal saying: I am sitting my *** all day watching tv please--do--not--disturb. So come sunday, I left my phone in my room and was watching tv downstairs to come back a couple of hours later and see 6 missed calls and a text. Asking how are you, what are you doing yadda yadaa...

I'm sorry dudes, but I instantly felt suffocated, like my life was being taken away from me. Don't get me wrong, you always want attention from your girl but it's kind of like them keeping a grip on you, but not--too--tight. This girl was way too controlling and I am not even mentioning other details. This was about a year and a half ago. I haven't had a girlfriend since and yeah I wish I could meet someone but not at that expense. I don't know how it happened, I used to like that girl and it went sour so fast.

It's called insecurity my friend...

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
dfdsfdsf

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
Well both dates fell through. One girl because I broke it off after deciding she was incredibly boring to talk to, the other made up excuses and canceled a couple times most likely because she thought I was too young(26-31). The photos I used were straight on so unless you look closely you probably wouldnt even notice a recession.

I'm about a month into minoxidil and 2 weeks into fincar and shedding has put a bit of a damper on my dating confidence (took photos today and YIKES!). So I'm going to give these treatments a couple months to bounce back to baseline and hopefully see some improvement before I go looking for another girl(at least online). If I meet one in the meantime that would be great but I'm definitely not feeling to confident with my appearance right now so won't be chasing any.

So in the meantime I'll be hitting the gym, eating healthy, hanging out with friends and stick to my big 3 regimine. Go go gadget hair!

ali777

Reaction score
cleverusername said:
the other made up excuses and canceled a couple times most likely because she thought I was too young(26-31).

She thought you were too young? Was she after a guy with career and money, or was she older than you? I find that strange.

I knew this girl when I was 23, she was 19-20. We did flirt for a bit, kissed and stuff, but she thought I was too young for her and we didn't take it further. I never asked what she was looking for, but my only guess is that she wanted someone ready to settle down or she was after someone that can provide for her. Either way, that wasn't me.

cleverusername said:
So in the meantime I'll be hitting the gym, eating healthy, hanging out with friends and stick to my big 3 regimine. Go go gadget hair!

You might meet someone through your social circle. I find it easier to meet girls through social circles.

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
She was older. I guess on the phone I sounded too immature for her or something. I'm 24 but I put 26 as my age. She asked when my birthday was and said she was turning 31 in November and said I was really young. She has a good job so it definitely wasn't a money issue.