Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's an update;

I participated in the group buy, sent money via Paypal about a month ago, asked for an update twice in the last week, and radio silence...

Sorry to hear bro. But, you didnt do your homework and trusted someone very unstable to say the least and clearly a liar? You know internet full of scammers and shills with egos, lies and cheats right bro? With all sorts of excuses too? She has turned scammer and shill.

Open a paypal claim immediately and get your money back! I would not trust anything bro.

Thanks A Lot, Well Wishes, And Goodbye
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/thanks-a-lot-well-wishes-and-goodbye.114923/

Jun 17th 2018 ok bye bye I guess, so sad, sniffles, we will be strong!.

Suddenly, magically, like lazarus from the dead, she is back Aug 25 2018 and her post?
"Hi man. I’m doing the group buy. We need to get this wrapped up as soon as possible, so if you’re interested in buying, please get back to me ASAP."
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...g-headlines-today.113990/page-14#post-1706044

This from
I hate being a peasant who needs to save for things

Joshuk

Reaction score
The WAY will ship next week hopefully their was a 21 day holding peroid by paypal on the money . you will get it soon

Joshuk

Reaction score
I hope this doesn't turn into PTD-DBM 2.0...

also PTD-DBM needed VPA and only fewpeople had it when it arrived.. theirs atleast one user reporting results using both in just over a week give us time to get all parts of the protocol ready

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also PTD-DBM needed VPA and only fewpeople had it when it arrived.. theirs atleast one user reporting results using both in just over a week give us time to get all parts of the protocol ready
needed? mhh no saying you need both is a false claim. obviously it may enhances results when like you take several things together (for ex big3) but if we believe the claims WAY should do the trick on its own like CsA in studies

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
needed? mhh no saying you need both is a false claim. obviously it may enhances results when like you take several things together (for ex big3) but if we believe the claims WAY should do the trick on its own like CsA in studies

No, Josh means for PTD-DBM you need VPA as well.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, Josh means for PTD-DBM you need VPA as well.
ye indeed it's quite an all in one thread, we could add a little bit of brotzu spice...
that said that the same analysis for PTD-DBM, just look at the mecanism you dont need VPA.
Who brought up VPA in the first place ??? that's a serious question : )

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have warned you about Georgie. You all think with your dicks.

Thebaldcel

My Regimen
Reaction score

Why would you need VPA? VPA is a supplemental treatment to further increase wnt signaling but not a very good one.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you need VPA? VPA is a supplemental treatment to further increase wnt signaling but not a very good one.
because choi's protocol involved vpa , claiming it was important for the results.
Btw i dont think georgie scammed anyone , someone had an issue with paypal holding his money and it got sorted out

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@lark and anyone else who is interested.

We ran into an issue with one of the transfers through PayPal. What happens when you are a new recipient of transfers through paypal, and it’s a lot of money, they hold one of the transfers for 21 days to “assess” your legitimacy. So, the last guy from our other forum sent his money and it was held for 3 weeks. I could do nothing about that. It was only transferred into my PayPal account last week, and then I had to wait until this week until it was cleared into my account. I sent the rest of the money to Wuhan already, but the bank teller got some of the information wrong, so they had to send it back so I could send it AGAIN with the correct details. I now have word that the money was refunded, and now everything is ready to go. I am going to the bank tomorrow to transfer all th the money to Wuhan, and since they already have all of everyone’s address details, everything will be ready to go once they receive the money. I’m sorry for the hold up. I won’t be using PayPal again because of this. And already 2 people have made disputes. Everyone is getting their WAY.

Also one other guy bought his own from Wuhan and started using is 16 days ago and had refrowth. Look forward to some results.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear bro. But, you didnt do your homework and trusted someone very unstable to say the least and clearly a liar? You know internet full of scammers and shills with egos, lies and cheats right bro? With all sorts of excuses too? She has turned scammer and shill.

Open a paypal claim immediately and get your money back! I would not trust anything bro.

Thanks A Lot, Well Wishes, And Goodbye
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/thanks-a-lot-well-wishes-and-goodbye.114923/

Jun 17th 2018 ok bye bye I guess, so sad, sniffles, we will be strong!.

Suddenly, magically, like lazarus from the dead, she is back Aug 25 2018 and her post?
"Hi man. I’m doing the group buy. We need to get this wrapped up as soon as possible, so if you’re interested in buying, please get back to me ASAP."
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...g-headlines-today.113990/page-14#post-1706044

This from
Lol. You’re a moron and are actually so wrong it’s embarrassing.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed. Would love updates with photos. Also how much was this group guy? How long does it last you?
Sorry if this was mentioned before.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed. Would love updates with photos. Also how much was this group guy? How long does it last you?
Sorry if this was mentioned before.
Depends on how Much you use and how much you buy. The dose is 5mg/ml so you would need to figure out how many mls of solution you are aiming to use per day to know how long your order would last. I got 1.5g and should last me a month and a half.
The group buy price was $300 usd per gram plus 50 for shipping which is $100 less than if you were to buy a single gram on your own.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on how Much you use and how much you buy. The dose is 5mg/ml so you would need to figure out how many mls of solution you are aiming to use per day to know how long your order would last. I got 1.5g and should last me a month and a half.
The group buy price was $300 usd per gram plus 50 for shipping which is $100 less than if you were to buy a single gram on your own.

So at that price, $3600 a year. Fuuuuck.