Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the pic shows nothing imho. The guy has no hairloss, I mean his temple is perfectly rectangular. Considering there are guys trying this I would like to know what are the usual side effects to be expected from this treatment. Also what is the estimated official release date.

Release date is probably 10 years to never.

Thebaldcel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm worried about the drug going systemic. Will significantly increase cancer risk. You need to tweak the dose to prevent systemic sides.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very excited to hear more about this. May the follicular gods be with those trying it.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have details about the source where the group buy purchased theirs? I'd like to contact them and possibly organize another group buy.

I’d be interested in another group buy

Are you not worried about possible side effects?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d be interested in another group buy

Are you not worried about possible side effects?
I am for sure worried about side effects, but I'm also worried about going bald too lol. If I were to get this stuff, by the time I start using it there will already be some people that have used it for a little while, so we'll see.

From the study: "Because inhibiting SFRP1 by WAY-316606 only facilitates Wnt signalling through ligands that are already present in the human HF, this ‘ligand-limited’ strategy for promoting human hair growth may circumvent potential oncological (cancer) risks typically associated with β-catenin stabilisation [36]."

Last edited:

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am for sure worried about side effects, but I'm also worried about going bald too lol. If I were to get this stuff, by the time I start using it there will already be some people that have used it for a little while, so we'll see.

From the study: "Because inhibiting SFRP1 by WAY-316606 only facilitates Wnt signalling through ligands that are already present in the human HF, this ‘ligand-limited’ strategy for promoting human hair growth may circumvent potential oncological (cancer) risks typically associated with β-catenin stabilisation [36]."

If this has a chance no matter how small to causing cancer I don't see how this will be a viable treatment. I would swallow finasteride pills all day in confront to this.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this has a chance no matter how small to causing cancer I don't see how this will be a viable treatment. I would swallow finasteride pills all day in confront to this.
There’s studies on finasteride that claim it can either cause or make dangerous types of prostate cancer undetectable, yet most people ignore that and are fine. Just saying there’s always some sort of associated risk with any drug you take

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have details about the source where the group buy purchased theirs? I'd like to contact them and possibly organize another group buy.
It’s wuhan hengheda from Alibaba. It would be helpful actually if more people bought from them so that they continue to produce it. May also bring the price down.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, the human hair study with WAY showed that it promotes anagen and elongation after 6 days. His hair growth is from WAY.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s wuhan hengheda from Alibaba. It would be helpful actually if more people bought from them so that they continue to produce it. May also bring the price down.
Did you get any purity tests done?

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s studies on finasteride that claim it can either cause or make dangerous types of prostate cancer undetectable, yet most people ignore that and are fine. Just saying there’s always some sort of associated risk with any drug you take

Is it proven or just a claim?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s studies on finasteride that claim it can either ca

even stuff like alcohol and your diet can cause cancer, but i get what you're saying.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are f*****g crazy, it’s one thing messing around with phase II-III research chemicals but using a drug that hasn’t even passed the pre-clinical phase and by the admissions of the authors could quite likely cause cancer is just weapons grade idiocy. Yet here I am waiting attenitevly to see just how effective it may be, one hopes this stuff isn’t cure tier or I may just have to ignore the huge risks and take the plunge...