Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So at that price, $3600 a year. Fuuuuck.
Hold on. Let’s say you want to use 2ml a day of a 5mg/ml (0.5%) solution...

So the cost of 1ml would be:
(1.5gram) / (5mg/ml) = 300ml of a 0.5% solution
(300ml solution) / ($350) = $1.17 per ml of 0.5% solution
You want to use 2ml a day so...
$2.34 X 365 = $854 per year

If my math is off let me know but that seems decent. Although I’m not aware of how many times you’re supposed to apply it per day - if it’s like minoxidil once a day application, I think I could get pretty much the whole NW7 zone

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
225519F2-9599-4F32-B375-3A2E13EEFD65.jpeg
Hold on. Let’s say you want to use 2ml a day of a 5mg/ml (0.5%) solution...

So the cost of 1ml would be:
(1.5gram) / (5mg/ml) = 300ml of a 0.5% solution
(300ml solution) / ($350) = $1.17 per ml of 0.5% solution
You want to use 2ml a day so...
$2.34 X 365 = $854 per year

If my math is off let me know but that seems decent. Although I’m not aware of how many times you’re supposed to apply it per day - if it’s like minoxidil once a day application, I think I could get pretty much the whole NW7 zone
Once a day. The guy using it already says that he also had increased body hair growth and he is only using like 2-3ml on his temples and crown. Seems it’s more powerful than we anticipated. I’ll show you the photo anyway. He’s been using it for just over 2 weeks.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 100800
Once a day. The guy using it already says that he also had increased body hair growth and he is only using like 2-3ml on his temples and crown. Seems it’s more powerful than we anticipated. I’ll show you the photo anyway. He’s been using it for just over 2 weeks.

Impressive, do you know if he is on other treatments besides WAY?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 100800

well .so a guy who is not even norwood 0,5 is using an experimental drug to thicken existing hairs? ... sorry but something is totally wrong in this world.
I wish we can see results on a really ugly norwood with poor density/ even slick bald areas. like some of us here.
If anyone here is using this please feel free to share or at least comment ; )
that said hypertrichosis is not curious at all. we know WAY has the same(but safer profile) than CsA. And in a study;involving 63 males and 17 females;: 88% of males(56) and 100% of females had hypertrichosis with CsA. GL georgie

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
well .so a guy who is not even norwood 0,5 is using an experimental drug to thicken existing hairs? ... sorry but something is totally wrong in this world.
I wish we can see results on a really ugly norwood with poor density/ even slick bald areas. like some of us here.
that said hypertrichosis is not curious at all. we know WAY has the same(but safer profile) than CsA. And in a study;involving 63 males and 17 females;: 88% of males(56) and 100% of females had hypertrichosis with CsA. GL georgie
I’m a good candidate for the “ugly” hairloss thing, given that I’m diffuse with retrograde and body hair loss. Bring on the hypertrochosis lord Jesus.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bro we know it is impossible to get results in just 2 weeks. And he is using minoxidil and who knows what else.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro we know it is impossible to get results in just 2 weeks. And he is using minoxidil and who knows what else.

?? wel.. ye I know that.. I did not say otherwise. It's a long process for most drugs.
But the claims about this WAY drug were pretty promising. they actually saw positive change after couple of weeks. (see study) If a drug can actually completely reverse male pattern baldness, I doubt you have to wait 6months like most drugs(our beloved minoxidil or fina for example). I mean if the main action of a drug could be hair growth(let's understand this like scalp hypertrichosis) then it's a game winner. **** knows if this is the one

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is it impossible?

Bro hair cycle is minimum about 3-4 months. This is how long it takes for any noticeable shift bro and for hair phases to change. Results in 2 weeks aint happening bro. Doctors tell you to wait around 6 months minimum for a reason.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro hair cycle is minimum about 3-4 months. This is how long it takes for any noticeable shift bro and for hair phases to change. Results in 2 weeks aint happening bro. Doctors tell you to wait around 6 months minimum for a reason.
yea he didnt shed any hair its just the small hair around the hairline getting noticeable

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bro it doesn’t matter how long the hair cycle is, if WAY directly prolongs the anagen phase, as is reported, then vellus hairs will elongate without having to cycle and this is shown clearly in the CsA paper bro. It seems to me you are equateing the method of action of an AA to an experimental drug that bares no resemblance in its action bro.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro it doesn’t matter how long the hair cycle is, if WAY directly prolongs the anagen phase, as is reported, then vellus hairs will elongate without having to cycle and this is shown clearly in the CsA paper bro. It seems to me you are equateing the method of action of an AA to an experimental drug that bares no resemblance in its action bro.
Agreed. AA's work much slower. the lengthening of those baby hairs is undeniable. Even though it isn't that impressive, it had only been 16 days. Now imagine what could happen in 6 months - that would be interesting. This could be a game changer

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed. AA's work much slower. the lengthening of those baby hairs is undeniable. Even though it isn't that impressive, it had only been 16 days. Now imagine what could happen in 6 months - that would be interesting. This could be a game changer

on average hairs grow 1cm/month. minoxidil can obviously help the cause, also diet etc ..
Let's be honest these pics show nothing significant actually and it's surely a matter of length. and I doubt we will see something for this guy if WAY work because this guy on the pic has already a very good "hair" situation to start with

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
on average hairs grow 1cm/month. minoxidil can obviously help the cause, also diet etc ..
Let's be honest these pics show nothing significant actually and it's surely a matter of length. and I doubt we will see something for this guy if WAY work because this guy on the pic has already a very good "hair" situation to start with
I see vellus hairs getting longer... they don’t do that on their own, I don’t think it’s just natural hair growth

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
So this helps regrow hair like min and without stopping DHT, those DHT-sensitive follicle will eventually die out, am I right ?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So this helps regrow hair like min and without stopping DHT, those DHT-sensitive follicle will eventually die out, am I right ?
Not like minoxidil at all. Essentially it downregulates a protein that inhibits WNT signaling to the hair follicle to allow it to repair Itself properly. Something like that

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not like minoxidil at all. Essentially it downregulates a protein that inhibits WNT signaling to the hair follicle to allow it to repair Itself properly. Something like that

Sound like SM04454 ? Anyway, if we are on this, do we still need anti-androgen ?

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the pic shows nothing imho. The guy has no hairloss, I mean his temple is perfectly rectangular. Considering there are guys trying this I would like to know what are the usual side effects to be expected from this treatment. Also what is the estimated official release date.