Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry to disappoint you , i am just here to find solutions to hairloss , not girls around the globe . meanwhile her contribution is : find the news about way , organise a group buy , test it on herself , post progress .
Yours is "i ehm will somehow get it myself and find the best dosage and make it work " but u ll probably not do sh*t .
so u can f*** off :)
I actually do have legit WAY en route to me. Georgie on the other hand, w/ her "producer" being Wuhan, very, very likely got flour. She also wasn't the one to find news about WAY btw. She got the idea from elsewhere actually and when she was booted from there, started a GB here.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually do have legit WAY en route to me. Georgie on the other hand, w/ her "producer" being Wuhan, very, very likely got flour. She also wasn't the one to find news about WAY btw. She got the idea from elsewhere actually and when she was booted from there, started a GB here.

Unless you have acquired it from a legitimate chemicals supplier how could you possibly know it is legitimate? WHP has a pretty solid reputation AFAIK

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you have acquired it from a legitimate chemicals supplier how could you possibly know it is legitimate? WHP has a pretty solid reputation AFAIK
I have. Wuhan doesn't produce anything--they are a trader, plain and simple. Meaning their products are only as good as the labs they buy them from.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have. Wuhan doesn't produce anything--they are a trader, plain and simple. Meaning their products are only as good as the labs they buy them from.

Wow why you so mad at her?

Are you that nerdy kid who never had a chance with the pretty girl so you take it out on every pretty girl you meet now?

Her docunenting what she has done is what this forum is all about? Are you stupid? We need more people like that not less, everyone does everything at their own risk, it’s just common sense, you absolute bell end

try helping people rather than put them down

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Huh!
White knights!
What'cha want? What'cha want?
What'cha gonna do
When Sheriff John Brown come for you?

Tell me, what'cha ya wanna do, what'cha gonna do?
Yeah!

White knights, white knights
What'cha gonna do?
What'cha gonna do when they come for you?
What'cha gonna do?

When you were eight and had bad traits
You go to school and learn the golden rule
So why are you acting like a bloody fool?
If you get hot then you must get cool!

What'cha gonna do?
What'cha gonna do?

You chuck it on that one, ya chuck it on this one
You chuck it on ya mother and ya chuck it on ya father
You chuck it on ya brother and ya chuck it on ya sister
And you chuck it on that one and ya chuck it on me!

What'cha gonna do?
What'cha gonna do?

What'cha gonna do?
What'cha gonna do?

Nobody naw give you no break
Police naw give you no break
Soldier naw give you no break
Not even you 'idren naw give you no break
Hey

What'cha gonna do?
What'cha gonna do?

Why did you have to act so mean?
Don't you know you're human being?
Born from a mother with the love from a father
Reflections come and reflections go
I know sometimes you want to let go
Hehehe
I know sometimes you want to let go

What'cha gonna do?
What'cha gonna do?

What'cha gonna do?
What'cha gonna do?

(You're too bad, you're too rude)
(You're too bad, you're too rude)

What'cha gonna do?
What'cha gonna do?

What'cha gonna do?
What'cha gonna do?

You chuck it on that one, ya chuck it on this one
You chuck it on ya mother and ya chuck it on ya father
You chuck it on ya brother and ya chuck it on ya sister
And you chuck it on that one and ya chuck it on me!

What'cha gonna do?
What'cha gonna do?

What'cha gonna do?
What'cha gonna do?

PS congratulations on the horns!

BeauH

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I’m new to this thread. Can someone tell me where Georgie got her way from. I might be able to verify whether it’s fake or not. Wuhan “ “?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How have you done that? Legitimate sources will only supply to registered institutions.

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How have you done that? Legitimate sources will only supply to registered institutions.
I don't really want to get into it as where I am or am not getting my WAY isn't why I chimed in on this thread--I saw Georgie's idiotic dosage and subsequent cries of danger, danger. But yes, I personally trust where I'm getting mine.

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow why you so mad at her?

Are you that nerdy kid who never had a chance with the pretty girl so you take it out on every pretty girl you meet now?

Her docunenting what she has done is what this forum is all about? Are you stupid? We need more people like that not less, everyone does everything at their own risk, it’s just common sense, you absolute bell end

try helping people rather than put them down

@brohawk is clearly a sexually frustrated man unleashing his anguish into the forum.

You both are pathetic white knights. I've not put her down in any way for being a woman, yet you both jumped to the conclusion all on your own that it must be that I'm somehow frustrated w/ lack of sexual attention from her or other women. No, I'm frustrated w/ stupid people, and you both have been added to the list of those who frustrate me on this forum, along w/ retarded Georgie. If my problem was w/ her being solely a woman, I would have been calling her out as a hypochondriac, neurotic attention wh***, but... I'm not doing that. I'm calling her out for using FIVE THOUSAND TIMES THE STUDY DOSAGE AND THEN TELLING EVERYONE TO STOP TRIALLING IT BECAUSE SHE THINKS IT'S DANGEROUS. I'd just as quickly be calling you out for doing something that retarded as well.

@Longway886 I actually am posting on here to help people. I'm reminding them that it's probably unwise to apply FIVE THOUSAND TIMES THE STUDY DOSAGE. And additionally that we shouldn't take Georgie's results as gospel since she used FIVE THOUSAND TIMES THE STUDY DOSAGE. In that vein, here's another titbit just for you. SHAVE YOUR f*****g HEAD. You look like a complete numb nuts w/ your hair that long w/ that much loss. Anyone w/ a lick of common sense would've done so long ago. I truly wish you the best of luck w/ your regrowth, but please heed my advice in the meantime.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You both are pathetic white knights. I've not put her down in any way for being a woman, yet you both jumped to the conclusion all on your own that it must be that I'm somehow frustrated w/ lack of sexual attention from her or other women. No, I'm frustrated w/ stupid people, and you both have been added to the list of those who frustrate me on this forum, along w/ retarded Georgie. If my problem was w/ her being solely a woman, I would have been calling her out as a hypochondriac, neurotic attention wh***, but... I'm not doing that. I'm calling her out for using FIVE THOUSAND TIMES THE STUDY DOSAGE AND THEN TELLING EVERYONE TO STOP TRIALLING IT BECAUSE SHE THINKS IT'S DANGEROUS. I'd just as quickly be calling you out for doing something that retarded as well.

@Longway886 I actually am posting on here to help people. I'm reminding them that it's probably unwise to apply FIVE THOUSAND TIMES THE STUDY DOSAGE. And additionally that we shouldn't take Georgie's results as gospel since she used FIVE THOUSAND TIMES THE STUDY DOSAGE. In that vein, here's another titbit just for you. SHAVE YOUR f*****g HEAD. You look like a complete numb nuts w/ your hair that long w/ that much loss. Anyone w/ a lick of common sense would've done so long ago. I truly wish you the best of luck w/ your regrowth, but please heed my advice in the meantime.

Oh god, someone on a hairloss forum has added me to their ‘list’ of stupid people,
my life is over...hahahha
But it gets better...
someone on a hairloss forum is calling me for losing hair ..

Definitely got issues you .

Just seen you’re on finsastride... this explains a lot, wanking with a weak erection is enough to drive any man to be pissed off and then couple that with a pretty girl and this is what happens

Get off finastride mate your going to turn into a angry transexual

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh god, someone on a hairloss forum has added me to their ‘list’ of stupid people,
my life is over...hahahha
But it gets better...
someone on a hairloss forum is calling me for losing hair ..

Definitely got issues you .

Just seen you’re on finsastride... this explains a lot, wanking with a weak erection is enough to drive any man to be pissed off and then couple that with a pretty girl and this is what happens

Get off finastride mate your going to turn into a angry transexual

You're trying to insult me for taking a common hairloss drug, on a hairloss forum? Clever. We're all bald here, mate. I actually called you out for looking stupid b/c of your choice in hair length, not for being bald. Maybe it still was a bit childish on my part, but I do still think the advice was valid.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're trying to insult me for taking a common hairloss drug, on a hairloss forum? Clever. We're all bald here, mate. I actually called you out for looking stupid b/c of your choice in hair length, not for being bald. Maybe it still was a bit childish on my part, but I do still think the advice was valid.

Yeh finastride is brutal, no way I’d risk my dick, mental health issues and man boobs to maintain my hair, you’re officially on my stupid list...

Thanks for your concern about my hair and wishing me progress with my regime, it does seem to be working which is good, and I get to keep my dick :) because my hair is very dark, my comb over isn’t that noticable and is always getting better with my new regime..

Hope your hair gets better soon, oh and your dick

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeh finastride is brutal, no way I’d risk my dick, mental health issues and man boobs to maintain my hair, you’re officially on my stupid list...

Thanks for your concern about my hair and wishing me progress with my regime, it does seem to be working which is good, and I get to keep my dick :) because my hair is very dark, my comb over isn’t that noticable and is always getting better with my new regime..

Hope your hair gets better soon, oh and your dick
Don't mean to get involved, just browsing over some threads but I just put my mouse over your "My Regimen" thing on the side and you have finasteride listed there yourself. Lol.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know finastride is on my regime, I was onit for 2 weeks, the first thing someone does when they start properly researching hairloss cure is get on the big 3 and that’s what I did

It’s only till I started to properly research finastride that I realised what I was doing to my body... and then it was obvious for me it wasn’t an option...potentially having a limp for the rest of my life is not for me

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know finastride is on my regime, I was onit for 2 weeks, the first thing someone does when they start properly researching hairloss cure is get on the big 3 and that’s what I did

It’s only till I started to properly research finastride that I realised what I was doing to my body... and then it was obvious for me it wasn’t an option...potentially having a limp for the rest of my life is not for me
Fair enough. I also took it for 2 days. I do ask myself if I would've kept taking it if I didn't see sides. That's why I can't, and really don't, blame anyone for taking it. Based on my horrible experience, I'd say anyone that has a bad reaction to it early on is actually quite lucky...