Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kind of off topic but what is ur skincare regimen?

You look younger than before. Also, ur face seemed more red like u had allergy/rosaceach and now it's gone.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In your video where you show how to apply minoxidil foam u said u used a "fan" to dry ur hair. Do u mean a blow dryer? Do u use the heat setting on the blow dryer?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I add some pictures my girlfriend take yesterday from behind it looks pretty cool

Attachments

• 20171007_181503.jpg
    20171007_181503.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 798
  • 20171007_182217.jpg
    20171007_182217.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 702
  • 20171007_182224.jpg
    20171007_182224.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 682
Last edited:

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey alex, after almost 2 year on liquid minoxidil i have reach a point where my scalp can't handle it anymore ( redness, flaking ,etc...)
According to you i have to switch to the foam version ? i am scared to get a huge shed !

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use hairdryer

You use the hairdryer with the heat setting on correct? I was always told the heat is bad for hair

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool video alex. Roughly how long does that much powder last u?

I might try the tea idea because I've just been swallowing the powder I blend with water and sometimes it's uncomfortable.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Last edited:

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fine dried powder weight more, than less fine powder like I make now. The reason I see 5 grams is that the Finnish tablets I used from 2013 to 2016 had 5+ grams perrila powder. And it did help for me. I have ordered a kitchen weight from ebay. So I can take more accurat weight in future

Cool.
I just looked up the description of the allermin capsules and it says each one contains 150mg of dried perilla extract. I'd guess this is less than half teaspoon of powder?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
one crazy thing is that when you used minoxidil alone it didn't gie you tremendous regrowth , it was the dermaroller action which helped you .
I have ever been really skeptical about dermarolling but your case prove me i was wrong

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Just dermarolled with a 1.5 mm with what I THOUGHT was light pressure. Started bleeding a bit, and my scalp was sore for days after. You must really use very light pressure.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Would you still be using revita if you had access to it?

Does it decrease inflammation as well as nizoral?

In your opinion is it a good idea to rotate nizoral (3x a week) with revita the remaining 4 days?

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would there be any disadvantages of moving from nizoral to something else like you did that would perhaps have other benefits than just sorting out dandruff? My hair gets a bit dry as well from it but I usually use my conditioner both after using tea shampoo or nizoral and it's usually alright. The dryness from Minoxidil is worse, which sticks around until I shower the next day.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, Somebody. Do you mind posting some pics of your hair on sides now, and before the treatment (if you can find anything)?
Can you take a picture of sides like this guy on the image below? I'd really appreciate it.

attachment.jpg

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Somebody

What is wrong with blow drying after minoxidil application, is there less absorption?

There was a study I remember seeing bit blow drying could actually blow off the minoxidil sitting on ur scalp waiting to get absorbed. This was with the solution version I believe and not the foam. I'd still be weary of blow drying after minoxidil