Soul Crushing Depression Because Your Youth Is Going Down The Drain

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oslo is at the top of everybody's list, as @EvilLocks and her hot friend live there.

I did forget Prague, good point !

How is Krakow better than Warsaw?
Hot women live everywhere.

Prague had the best looking women I've ever seen.

Krakow has more history - prettier (if you prefer cobbled streets and old market squares), plus its near the Auschwitz and the famous salt mines.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@EvilLocks,nice to see you posting again but unfortunately not under the best of circumstances. People don't understand we have people with model looks that still have severe depression. Happiness does not always equal a big bank account or model looks. Our society has become so ungrateful thanks to social media intoxication.
At the end of the day though, good looking people have a lot less to be ungrateful for. If a good looking person who's gotten everything handed to them on a silver platter is still depressed, they're a weak person who wouldn't last a day without their looks.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hot women live everywhere.

Prague had the best looking women I've ever seen.

Krakow has more history - prettier (if you prefer cobbled streets and old market squares), plus its near the Auschwitz and the famous salt mines.
you guys appreciate the magnificent history and culture of europe! therefore you're white supremacist racists! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
?? WTF - Dumbest post yet.

You do know that Georgie is a female? And a model?

25fz7e.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this thread a joke?

1. OP doesn't even have any hairloss until she will prove the opposite

2. people with actual balding and problems with personal life (exo, patrick) felt into a disgrace and verbally humiliated by all Impact section

3. it's how woman's hairloss looks like:

upload_2018-2-28_9-40-16.png

upload_2018-2-28_9-40-31.png

and yes, THIS is depressing

4. compare with pics that OP provided (teehee sorry anons I forgot to cover up my boobs!) and you will be a hypocrite if you think she is anything except BDD/attention seeker

5. OP had a hard moments in her life but they aren't related to the hairloss

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Is this thread a joke?

2. people with actual balding and problems with personal life (exo, patrick) felt into a disgrace and verbally humiliated by all Impact section

View attachment 80842

View attachment 80843

4. compare with pics that OP provided (teehee sorry anons I forgot to cover up my boobs!) and you will be a hypocrite if you think she is anything except BDD/attention seeker

Honestly I don’t see hair loss on her pics either, but I don’t think she is attention seeking. There are so many better places an attractive girl can attention seek than a hairloss forum . I think this could be a case of BDD. I am not going to completely write her off because sometimes diffuse hairloss is hard to show in pictures.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this thread a joke?

View attachment 80842

View attachment 80843

@Georgie is a cool girl,Cope...She's just troubled...Like we are troubled...And she's self aware about that.
I think hairloss is the pretext in her case...The point of the weakest resistance,where her oppressed anger and anxiety decompressed.
For some it's the stomach,for others it's the heart or the head.
And enough with the attention whoring denunciation...We are all attention w****s...Either through our looks or through our words.

p.s..The balding girl in your pics is cute.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this thread a joke?

View attachment 80842

View attachment 80843

You're a basement dwelling incel! How dare you have a viable opinion on a womyn. Stop attacking her!

And no, we aren't all attention w****s. Sounds to me like that's a statement used to brush the dirt under the rug. "Aw forget it! We're all attention w****s anyway, so no need to point out the obvious." Move along, nothing to see.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this thread a joke?

View attachment 80842

View attachment 80843

Ever been through menopause and consequently suffered diffuse female Androgenetic Alopecia with retrograde hairline recession? Get back to me when you have.
I can f*****g guarantee you that I understand depression and pain more than most people would mate. You don’t know f*** all about me to judge me in the way that you have, and even though you’re a a**h** taking the piss out of a woman who is suicidal and looking for support, I still wouldn’t wish even a tenth of the sh*t that has made me this way upon you.

Now f*** off thanks bye.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And no, we aren't all attention w****s. Sounds to me like that's a statement used to brush the dirt under the rug. "Aw forget it! We're all attention w****s anyway, so no need to point out the obvious." Move along, nothing to see.
Don't you practice attention whoring when you dress well and put perfume on in order to attract women?
Don't you practice attention whoring when you want your hair back in order to look more appealing?
We're all attention w****s in one way or another,unless we have completely annihilated our ego...But only a hermit who lives in a cave with no human interaction is entitled to claim that.
I think i need to introduce you to the orange pill,people.

(@Dontwannabeabetabob is trolling you @Georgie and you like his comment?):)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever been through menopause and consequently suffered diffuse female Androgenetic Alopecia with retrograde hairline recession?

I've been through involuntary celibate and male Androgenetic Alopecia with retrograde AND hairline recession.

With photo proofs.

Now f*** off thanks bye.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a basement dwelling incel! How dare you have a viable opinion on a womyn. Stop attacking her!

I see what you did here!

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been through involuntary celibate and male Androgenetic Alopecia with retrograde AND hairline recession.

With photo proofs.

Now f*** off thanks bye.
I’ve been through involuntary non celibacy from the age of 3 with diffuse female Androgenetic Alopecia and retrograde. Stick your photos up your area you bitter twat.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't you practice attention whoring when you dress well and put perfume on in order to attract women?
Don't you practice attention whoring when you want your hair back in order to look more appealing?
We're all attention w****s in one way or another,unless we have completely annihilated our ego...But only a hermit who lives in a cave with no human interaction is entitled to claim that.
I think i need to introduce you to the orange pill,people.

(@Dontwannabeabetabob is trolling you @Georgie and you like his comment?):)
I liked it because he wanted a cookie for playing well with the other betas. So I gave him his cookie.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been through involuntary non celibacy from the age of 3 with diffuse female Androgenetic Alopecia and retrograde. Stick your photos up your area you bitter twat.

All I can see you're crying and offend people here and there. You don't have any hairloss, period.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
All I can see you're crying and offend people here and there. You don't have any hairloss, period.
4 scalp biopsies, menopause at 21 and 8:11 miniturisation says I do little boy. I’m offended when attacked by douchebag men with a vendetta out against women. Don’t like the post? Don’t f*****g comment. Think suicudaility is a joke? Don’t f*****g comment. Simple. Ignore it if disagrees with you. Now you really can f*** off.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't want to be a participant in a forum battle like there was between "slayer of 2000 virgins" @nameless and @hairblues (rip) and will simply put you on ingore list.
@CopeForLife, I thought it was 2001. Oh wait.... I am getting my odysseys mixed up again. Never mind, I tend to get "spaced" out when it comes to dates and numbers.:D

EvilLocks

Reaction score
She's had 4 scalp biopsies confirming her Androgenetic Alopecia, what more do you guys need? She has hair loss! However, her hair loss has not progressed far, but it probably will in time, unless she successfully treats it.
Yes, I would kill to have her density back, and my hair looks somewhat like the girl that Cope posted. But my hair once looked like @Georgie hair does now, and even then I was paralyzed with fear and shame, I even quit uni because I was afraid that people would see that I was balding. Now looking back, I realize that nobody would have seen, because it was not that bad then. I could have easily pushed through all three years of uni with a little help of clever styling and some concealer, but I didn't. Why? Because I was afraid, ashamed, angry. I could not believe this was happening to me at only 20 years old, I had never even seen another girl with hair loss before in my life. Of course this affected me, of course this dark look into my future scared the absolute sh*t out of me. I didn't know what life would be like as bald, I only knew it was coming, at it seemed like it was coming fast.
Now I'm here, and something I have realized is that life as a truly bald woman does suck. There are so many things I took for granted before, that I would kill to have back, even just for a day, just to see what it feels like to be normal again. What I miss the most is the freedom, and never having to worry about my hair, because it was just... there. I never had to worry about the future related to my hair, I could cut it, style it, dye it however I wanted. I could hop into the shower and give myself a nice scalp massage, and just let my hair air dry in the wind or something. I could go for a swim on a sunny day and dive under the surface, I could go out in wind and rain without a care in the world... I could go on travels without bringing extra glue in my bag in case my hair piece comes off. I could use whatever products and shampoos I liked... But most of all - I could face the world without being clouded with shame and guilt, and a feeling like I am hiding a big secret from everyone. I don't feel like myself anymore, but I have had to accept that. I am not the same as before my hair decided to leave me, and I never will be. But I try to think that, maybe this was supposed to happen to me, and it has made me a much stronger person in the end. It takes a lot to phase me, even though I have some serious problems going on in my private life atm I deal with it much better. And I have so much to be grateful for, despite of everything that I have been through. I hope that Georige will see that not all is lost, and you can create a life for yourself even as a bald woman. You are attractive and young, if you worry about finding someone who will love you please don't. You can get there, just give it time :)