Soul Crushing Depression Because Your Youth Is Going Down The Drain

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kill yourself. I'm not playing the victim you c***, i have legit problems unlike you.

dude, seriously why not just chill out a bit and stop attacking everyone viciously on here? like a cornered wolf. No one is trying to corner you. No one is trying to say they have it as hard as you. I don't f*****g know you. none of us do. But what the f*** is the point in joining a forum for help, when you just attack people that are trying to help you? Just stop using words like, "f**, jew, c***, sl*t, attention wh***".

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did I miss the point? What do you mean by adjusting the goalposts?

I don't argue for the sake of arguing. What I do in real life goes for this forum too, when I say something, I truly believe it, this is not some power game Afro.

I actually want you to prove me wrong.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ng-down-the-drain.112276/page-10#post-1628661

I already went over this. You just don't use that word to refer to women in French. We use that word for animals only. But I know that it's OK to use it to refer to women in English.

Only feminist authoritarians would fabricate an issue out of that, as I've said, it's to have something to complain about to gain online notoriety.
i agree with him i think usually people who say females in reference to women are sexist lol. or at least have the incel women are aliens POV like myself

but i agree the language policing is dumb. symptom of rich white spoilt liberal life, no real problems and white guilt

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kill yourself. I'm not playing the victim you c***, i have legit problems unlike you.

I know very attractive full heads that are living in a depressive hell. I have no idea why. If I looked like them, I would be so happy. But... they are. I don't f*****g judge them because they have things I don't. That's foolish and to no end. you can't live like that. You have to listen and try and understand people. If their problems are a result of them being full of sh*t and weak as f***, then just let them go and don't talk to them.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I know very attractive full heads that are living in a depressive hell. I have no idea why.
I have a 9/10 female friend that has tried to OD twice. Ended up in the hospital and was given activated charcoal so the attempt(s) were serious. She has a flawless face (looks like Jessica Alba) and a banging body, good height. The only thing keeping her from 10/10 is that her hair is on the thin side, not thinning, but naturally thin.
She has been depressed since she was a young teen, and it has followed her until now, aged 26.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I have a 9/10 female friend that has tried to OD twice. Ended up in the hospital and was given activated charcoal so the attempt(s) were serious. She has a flawless face (looks like Jessica Alba) and a banging body, good height. The only thing keeping her from 10/10 is that her hair is on the thin side, not thinning, but naturally thin.
She has been depressed since she was a young teen, and it has followed her until now, aged 26.
@EvilLocks,nice to see you posting again but unfortunately not under the best of circumstances. People don't understand we have people with model looks that still have severe depression. Happiness does not always equal a big bank account or model looks. Our society has become so ungrateful thanks to social media intoxication.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

The example that stands out to me is that of former glamour model Gia Allemand. I used to jerk off to her Maxim pics, she was a minor celebrity and was a final-four contestant on the Bachelor in the one season that I watched, possibly because she was on it. She had money, looks, and enough social acuity to end up in the spotlight. She did come off as normal in the Bachelor.

She committed suicide a few years ago.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to meet her...Do you have her number or an email?

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My mouth is watered,literally.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously, but I can't share it of course :) Maybe if you go clubbing in Oslo some day you'll run into her, she goes out a lot to drown her sorrows haha.
Well, you said she has thinning hair and that's what prevents her from being a 10/10.
So,tell her to join the club then, so we can meet her;).

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously, but I can't share it of course :) Maybe if you go clubbing in Oslo some day you'll run into her, she goes out a lot to drown her sorrows haha.

Can you let us know what her go-to clubs are though?

oslo3.png

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Top five cities to visit in Europe:

1) Oslo
2) Paris
3) Vienna, tie
3) Rome, tie
3) Cordoba, tie

Really a lot of places honestly. I'm more interested in Eastern Europe, and less interested in England, than most people. I'd also like to see Warsaw .

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Top five cities to visit in Europe:

1) Oslo
2) Paris
3) Vienna, tie
3) Rome, tie
3) Cordoba, tie

Really a lot of places honestly. I'm more interested in Eastern Europe, and less interested in England, than most people. I'd also like to see Warsaw .
Florence, Italy
Salzburg, Austria
Barcelona, Spain
Krakow, Poland (waaay better than Warsaw)
Prague, Czech Republic

I cant believe Oslo made your list!

Most people don't like it that much (the nature that surrounds oslo is great)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Florence, Italy
Salzburg, Austria
Barcelona, Spain
Krakow, Poland (waaay better than Warsaw)
Prague, Czech Republic

I cant believe Oslo made your list!

Most people don't like it that much (the nature that surrounds oslo is great)

Oslo is at the top of everybody's list, as @EvilLocks and her hot friend live there.

I did forget Prague, good point !

How is Krakow better than Warsaw?