Soul Crushing Depression Because Your Youth Is Going Down The Drain

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what polite company means here. What you say is always obvious to me, I can tell when I have to keep it to small talk, and I can tell when I can move the discussion to another level of interaction.

Of course you don't start rambling about conspiracy theories during small talk. I'm going back to my leftist authoritarians argument, these people are very intolerant and want to control language, they would be the only ones taking offence with such a minor language deviation (I don't think it is but whatever, you're the native English speaker).

95% of the population won't care about someone saying female instead of woman, they won't think less of you for it, many people are socially awkward and sometimes use inappropriate words and weird sentence constructions.

That's the norm. The norm is not to be socially adjusted, most of us behave like fools in the world and that's OK. The vast majority of people out there will let it slide. I let it slide all the time, it makes me smile and I find it endearing when someone is socially awkward or says something outrageous. Sometimes it's very funny too.

It happens all the time at my workplace for example.

So you can't expect people to act according to the radical ideas of the language authoritarians. I say authoritarians because that's what they are, ostracizing or even passively disapprove of you because you say female is a way to put pressure on you to make you fall in line.

A lot of people make mistakes, particularly since many social conventions are unwritten, and often even unspoken. They also vary from place to place.

It's well known that making many such mistakes will affect how people interact with and view you over time. For you, I'm recommending the book "The Like Switch" written by Jack Shaeffer, which discusses a lot of social cues. He's not a hack pickup artist like RSD Tyler who pretends to have had "success" in the real world. Rather, he is someone with a few decades of experience working in interrogation, investigation, and research for the FBI. He's had actual success.

One social cue that people have become aware of in the past few years is that men who refer to women as females tend to be more misogynistic. I'm not sure why you're so defensive as I'm not endorsing the use of that indicator, I am merely stating that other people use it. It's a new indicator, so it's likely that in the coming years people will only become more aware of it.

Here's an article from the Chronicles of Higher Education
https://www.chronicle.com/article/He-Keeps-Calling-Us/239595
Time magazine
http://time.com/4300170/female-word/
Slate
http://www.slate.com/blogs/lexicon_...le_woman_or_lady_as_an_adjective_a_guide.html

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever wondered @Georgie what you would be without your depression?
I feel like i have developed some form of a Stockholm Syndrome with it.
If i ever lose it,it will be like losing an integral part of me...Like my all-time worst friend has abandoned me.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If i ever lose it,it will be like losing an integral part of me...Like my all-time worst friend has abandoned me.
I don’t know who I am without it. It’s all I’ve known. It has been my shadow since I was child.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I don’t know who I am without it. It’s all I’ve known. It has been my shadow since I was child.
It's hard when depression and anxiety has become a part of you. I had a great childhood but was always scared of things more than normally, often slept on a mattress next to my parents bed until I was 12 or 13 (poor parents).
It wasn't until I was 17 the problems really started to affect my life, and since then they've been a part of me. I think I've had to accept that it will always follow me, and my life will never be perfect. But on the bright side, my life is so much better now than it has been in years. It could be for you as well, don't give up. There was a time where I was on my hands and knees begging for the end to come soon, but now it is different, way different. I have a NW5 and I f-cking hate it, but I'm fine in a way still.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I know that feeling. It becomes such a huge part of you that you wonder what you would be without it. Letting go of your fears is the hardest part.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no problem socially, quite the contrary. The key for me is to say what you think, you don't use your words in an instrumental manner to get other people to like you. That will backfire sooner or later, first because no one likes spineless people-pleasers and second, because you'd be fabricating this fake persona, lying to yourself and to others in the process.

How do you even measure something like misogyny?

Those three sources are written by far-left activists, it took me 5 minutes to find their Twitter accounts and they're all obsessed with identity politics and the control of language. It seems I got it mostly right before even seeing your sources.

Afro, 95% of the population don't give a single sh*t about what those radicals write, the only people who read their articles are other neomarxist activists who pretend that everything is offensive to them just to gain notoriety through click-bait articles.

Sometimes you make meaningful posts, and other times you like to miss the point, adjust the goalposts, and to argue for the sake of arguing.

Now by all means, spend the next two weeks referring to the women you know as "les femelles" and let us know how it goes at the end.

Stanx2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't want to post again on this cucked forum again, but i can't hold it anymore.

Seeing a lot of cucks attacking @Patrick_Bateman and @Exodus2011 for just telling the truth made me enraged. What the f*** is wrong with you people ? All of this just for some sl*t who isn't even balding nor she gives a sh*t about you because you're a bunch of pathetic subhumans in her eyes ? She is posting nudes and pics where she poses as a sl*t for attention and doesn't even have hair loss and you can't f*****g realize it because your boner is blocking your ability to think.

I was banned for calling this attention wh*** a sl*t, but she didn't get banned for insulting Patrick who didn't even insult her, instead she got praised and defended by an army of WK's who are too pathetic that they think they might get laid from doing this. I'm a subhuman male incel trash and she's an attractive woman, who am i kidding ? I could f*** off and rot in hell for years until i die and no one would give a sh*t, but when someone like her who has extremely easy life and is probably either attention whoring or BDD say "i'm depressed" an army of beta cucks and other women would try to help her and emphasize with the "hell" she's living in and attack anyone who is just saying the truth and don't mean any offense. And you want me to not hate this pathetic piece of sh*t world after something like that ?

This forum isn't for incels or people with legit problems, it's for attention w****s and above average chads who have nothing to talk about except how many women do they slay weekly and WK cucks. That's why i want incels here (people with actual problems) to leave this forum because you won't get help anymore, you'll only get attacked for being a genetic trash or saying the truth and not being cucks.

for the cuck @Baldingat188 who's not even balding and crying like a wh*** in every thread for no reason. This cuck insulted me after i got banned and talked sh*t about me. "You're not a good person and never been because you don't respect gays", well the hell with you and gays you bisexual f**. Why would i be a good person when the world offered nothing to me but pain and suffering ? The world don't owe sh*t to me, but i also don't owe sh*t to the world and i can hate it and wish for it to be destroyed. This world have always treated me like a worthless scum because of things out of control, so don't expect me to be a "good person" after all the sh*t i've been through because of this world.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the point is, I never considered myself an *** and thigh man until I met Georgie. Thank you Georgie. Thanks for opening my eyes.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't want to post again on this cucked forum again, but i can't hold it anymore.

Seeing a lot of cucks attacking @Patrick_Bateman and @Exodus2011 for just telling the truth made me enraged. What the f*** is wrong with you people ? All of this just for some sl*t who isn't even balding nor she gives a sh*t about you because you're a bunch of pathetic subhumans in her eyes ? She is posting nudes and pics where she poses as a sl*t for attention and doesn't even have hair loss and you can't f*****g realize it because your boner is blocking your ability to think.

I was banned for calling this attention wh*** a sl*t, but she didn't get banned for insulting Patrick who didn't even insult her, instead she got praised and defended by an army of WK's who are too pathetic that they think they might get laid from doing this. I'm a subhuman male incel trash and she's an attractive woman, who am i kidding ? I could f*** off and rot in hell for years until i die and no one would give a sh*t, but when someone like her who has extremely easy life and is probably either attention whoring or BDD say "i'm depressed" an army of beta cucks and other women would try to help her and emphasize with the "hell" she's living in and attack anyone who is just saying the truth and don't mean any offense. And you want me to not hate this pathetic piece of sh*t world after something like that ?

This forum isn't for incels or people with legit problems, it's for attention w****s and above average chads who have nothing to talk about except how many women do they slay weekly and WK cucks. That's why i want incels here (people with actual problems) to leave this forum because you won't get help anymore, you'll only get attacked for being a genetic trash or saying the truth and not being cucks.

for the cuck @Baldingat188 who's not even balding and crying like a wh*** in every thread for no reason. This cuck insulted me after i got banned and talked sh*t about me. "You're not a good person and never been because you don't respect gays", well the hell with you and gays you bisexual f**. Why would i be a good person when the world offered nothing to me but pain and suffering ? The world don't owe sh*t to me, but i also don't owe sh*t to the world and i can hate it and wish for it to be destroyed. This world have always treated me like a worthless scum because of things out of control, so don't expect me to be a "good person" after all the sh*t i've been through because of this world.

no, you're wrong.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of this just for some sl*t who isn't even balding nor she gives a sh*t about you because you're a bunch of pathetic subhumans in her eyes ? She is posting nudes and pics where she poses as a sl*t for attention and doesn't even have hair loss and you can't f*****g realize it because your boner is blocking your ability to think.

damn, wrong again... what I am not done yet.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
also don't owe sh*t to the world and i can hate it and wish for it to be destroyed. This world have always treated me like a worthless scum because of things out of control, so don't expect me to be a "good person" after all the sh*t i've been through because of this world.

wrong here too ^.. you do owe something to the world. get over yourself. you should be a good person. wrong.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

You have gotten a lot of sympathy and empathy on this forum. A lot of posters felt for you, wanted what was better for you, defended you, and gave you advice.

Baldingat188

Reaction score

It’s weird because usually evil people are smart as if some kind of compensation for their fucked up minds. But no - you sir have managed to present an example of idiotic and evil. Congratulations.

I really don’t know to pity you or to just hate you. I never said you had to be a good person but to just play victim all the time and act like everyone is out to get you ... come on. I think you hate everyone who isn’t like you , basically a hitler mindset.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I believe most people on here would defend you and help you actually.... you're just an unhelpful a**h** so they don't. Nothing to do with being an incel. Same with Georgie, nothing to do with being hot... most people on here are smart enough to NOT white knight women they will probably never meet and that probably live 2k miles away. She's nice and gives honest input. Just like people like Pas, blackg, doctor house, wolfpack, evillocks, etc... so in return we listen and treat them with respect. that's the best way to live.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would i be a good person when the world offered nothing to me but pain and suffering ? The world don't owe sh*t to me, but i also don't owe sh*t to the world and i can hate it and wish for it to be destroyed. This world have always treated me like a worthless scum because of things out of control, so don't expect me to be a "good person" after all the sh*t i've been through because of this world.
CAUTION!
Self-victimization can progress to paranoid psychosis.
I wasn't expecting you to drown in a delirium of persecution Stanx.
Stand up on your height(no pan intended) and look at yourself man.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
You have gotten a lot of sympathy and empathy on this forum. A lot of posters felt for you, wanted what was better for you, defended you, and gave you advice.

Yep , I used to like him actually . Until I saw his true colors come out. I don’t care how much you have been through there is no excuse for being an evil person. That being said He has minor loss (like me) and he isn’t even ugly. It’s in his head.

Stanx2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s weird because usually evil people are smart as if some kind of compensation for their fucked up minds. But no - you sir have managed to present an example of idiotic and evil. Congratulations.

I really don’t know to pity you or to just hate you. I never said you had to be a good person but to just play victim all the time and act like everyone is out to get you ... come on. I think you hate everyone who isn’t like you , basically a hitler mindset.
Kill yourself. I'm not playing the victim you c***, i have legit problems unlike you.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ng-down-the-drain.112276/page-10#post-1628661

I already went over this. You just don't use that word to refer to women in French. We use that word for animals only. But I know that it's OK to use it to refer to women in English.

Only feminist authoritarians would fabricate an issue out of that, as I've said, it's to have something to complain about to gain online notoriety.

It's also awkward in English and in Norwegian. For the same reason, as the words have the same meaning.

Keep a list over the next few months of when you see female used, and when you see women being used.

You're asking for "proof" when you know that I'm not going to do a systematic linguistic analysis based on machine learning of the first 100,000 google links.